forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

unrelated to qna and doodles, i found some goofy audio to make an animatic with, hehe,,,
expect that soon!!
always fun to find more for characters to play with ^^

for bambi: a few fun things you and bandu enjoy about his chonkiness?
for bandu: what was the first thing he showed you about the guitar?

qna queue:
ps!expunged: "uhm... this may be a strange request, but could you give me something about ps!bandu's little drooling thing? thank you."
ps!bandu: "give me something lab related about ps!expunged!! tysm ily <3"
bambi: "alright, so, one of my personal favorites about it is that he's a very round boi. like, lil man is PLUMP. i love it. it also made him a bit more ticklish, so bandu and i enjoy havin' little tickle fights sometimes."
bandu: "well, since he's teaching me how to play it, he showed me how to start with the basic chords + tuning! learning it's proving to be a bit difficult for me, but it's okay!! i'm sure i'll get it someday ^^"
westtle
"chives."
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

bambi: "alright, so, one of my personal favorites about it is that he's a very round boi. like, lil man is PLUMP. i love it. it also made him a bit more ticklish, so bandu and i enjoy havin' little tickle fights sometimes."
bandu: "well, since he's teaching me how to play it, he showed me how to start with the basic chords + tuning! learning it's proving to be a bit difficult for me, but it's okay!! i'm sure i'll get it someday ^^"
for everyone: had your food n water before bed?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

for everyone: had your food n water before bed?
dave: "yep!"
bambi: "we had meatloaf for dinner."
expunged: "hehe,,, mr. haywood and mr. cornwall had soda, bandu and i had lemonade!! <3"
bandu: "yummers,,, <33"

ps!expunged: "mr. ambrose and mr. cresswell are already asleep. but we had homemade pizza tonight. mr. ambrose and mr. cresswell had tea, ps!bandu and i had soda."
ps!bandu: "yummy,,,, mm,, i'm still kinda thirsty tho... maybe i should get another drink? idk,,"

also, gonna be goin to bed soon
you can still ask the questions tho!!
Achromalia
hungry...

trying to draw, maybe something will happen this time...
sametdze
"but, if its forever, its even better!"

that one line in birds of a feather

yup! another change = bad classic!
Achromalia
exhaustion

drawing didnt work

ideally i wont spiral into another mess, itll likely be ok
sametdze
i want to make a thread where i record myself taking quizzes requested by the people of OT, w idea or no
westtle
"citrus."
sametdze
dota?!
NicNock

sametdze wrote:

i want to make a thread where i record myself taking quizzes requested by the people of OT, w idea or no
I don't see why not
sametdze
wonder where i am on ze leaderboard
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

w idea i think, if im not too distracted i might look for quizzes to send

(im definitely distracted and probably will continue to be but i always seem to distract myself out of my distractions so i might just as easily have something to suggest someday soon)
sametdze
20 minutes later, a new thread was born
Achromalia
a quiz has landed in your nest...
NicNock
Achromalia
thirty one?
westtle
"bagel."
Achromalia
sleepy... so much more to do...
sametdze
stressed
westtle
"coconut oil."
Stomiks
Sup
lostsilver
hi stomiks!!
good morning everyone!!
im ready to continue the qna whenever you are, achro!! <33
westtle
"lemon grass."
lostsilver
progress on the dave and bambi as miku and teto thing is being made!!
here ya'll go <3

and here it is with different expressions too!!
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

here ya'll go <3

its happeningggg ^^

and good morning-ish!! i just woke up
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

here ya'll go <3

its happeningggg ^^

and good morning-ish!! i just woke up
hi achro!!! i'm also gonna work on silly doodle-comics today, so be on the lookout for those too!! (oh!! the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos are eeady to continue the qna whenever you are! also, i may do like a little group-chat prompt with the ashwood-cornbluffs so you get to see how they type/write too!!)

oh also!! i'm gonna go out somewhere soon, so yeah :> but you can still ask the questions!! i'll answer them when i get home ^^
HoosierTransfer
a
lostsilver
i have returned <33
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

i have returned <33
waking up again;; welcome backkk o/

for everyone: was lunch ok? hydration is important too ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

i have returned <33
waking up again;; welcome backkk o/

for everyone: was lunch ok? hydration is important too ^^
dave: "mhm! we had pasta for lunch."
bambi: "dave and i had soda, ex and bandu had lemonade."
expunged: "hehe,,, also!! i found a song called 'i wouldn't mind' - he is we, and i've been singing it to bandu alot recently <3"
bandu: "hehe!! i love ex so much,, <33"

ps!dave: "yep! we had pepperoni rolls for lunch."
ps!bambi: "ambrose and i had soda, ps!ex had tea, and ps!bandu had lemonade."
ps!expunged: "mhm. i think ps!bandu might be feeling a little off, though..."
ps!bandu: "yeah... my body kinda spasmed this morning and i've had a lil bit of a headache for a while now... i'm sure i'll be okay tho,,"
Achromalia
mm... :( i hope so ps!bandu, good luck <3

lostsilver wrote:

for ps!expunged: what do you understand about the cause of ps!bandu's drooling? is it chemically different from that of natural chaos-god and/or human saliva?
for ps!bandu: what's the most interesting thing to watch ps!ex do in seir lab? do you feel like you understand some of it? what other tasks would you like to help with?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

mm... :( i hope so ps!bandu, good luck <3
ps!bandu: "i hope so too... thank you... <3"

Achromalia wrote:

for ps!expunged: what do you understand about the cause of ps!bandu's drooling? is it chemically different from that of natural chaos-god and/or human saliva?
for ps!bandu: what's the most interesting thing to watch ps!ex do in seir lab? do you feel like you understand some of it? what other tasks would you like to help with?
ps!expunged: "i understand next to nothing about it other than the parasite was the cause. it doesn't seem chemically different from normal chaos god saliva. though, human saliva and chaos god saliva are different regardless."
ps!bandu: "the most interesting thing? mm,,, watching sem play with liquids!! i like the way they move, hehe,,, i don't really understand any lab related stuff, but it's nice to watch sem do it!! i like helping sem with cleaning up around the lab too, so yeah <3"
Achromalia
for everyone: topic check? :O
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for everyone: topic check? :O
dave: "give me something about expunged's origin form."
bambi: "give me somethin' guitar related about bandu."
expunged: "uhm,,, give me something silly about mr. haywood pls ty"
bandu: "give me something drumming related about bambi!!"

ps!dave: "i don't know, just give me something goofy about cresswell and cornwall."
ps!bambi: "give me somethin' silly 'bout ambrose and haywood."
ps!expunged: "give me something about ps!bandu."
ps!bandu: "give me something about ps!expunged!!"
sametdze
roflmao!?
Achromalia
for bambi: what were some of bandu's proudest guitar moments for you?
for bandu: what were your favorite things to show bambi about your drum-playing?

qna queue:

ps!dave: "i don't know, just give me something goofy about cresswell and cornwall."
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for bambi: what were some of bandu's proudest guitar moments for you?
for bandu: what were your favorite things to show bambi about your drum-playing?

qna queue:

bambi: "when i taught him how to play crooked teeth - zach bryan. it was one of the first acoustic songs i learned, and i taught him to play it. i helped him practice, and now he can play it pretty well! i'm proud of 'em."
bandu: "i think my favorite thing to show him is how fast i can play hehe,,,"
Achromalia
for ps!dave: a moment where the bambi duo were able to finish each other's sentences?
for ps!bambi: a moment where the dave duo were able to finish each other's sentences?

qna queue:

sametdze
brunbrunbosld
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for ps!dave: a moment where the bambi duo were able to finish each other's sentences?
for ps!bambi: a moment where the dave duo were able to finish each other's sentences?

qna queue:

ps!dave: "i remember this one time when cornwall was making a corn related joke, and cresswell joined in on it. so, cornwall said 'why do you never tell secrets in a corn maze?' and cresswell replied with 'because the corn has ears.' and cornwall went 'exactly.' before the two started laughing. it was cute, hehe!"
ps!bambi: "so, there was this one time where ambrose said 'you know how ps!expunged really likes skeleton puns?' and haywood went 'yeah. i guess you could say se has a TON of fun with them!' then ps!expunged proceeded to bust out laughing. it was so goofy, lol."
Achromalia
fell asleep again,,

lostsilver wrote:

ps!dave: "i remember this one time when cornwall was making a corn related joke, and cresswell joined in on it. so, cornwall said 'why do you never tell secrets in a corn maze?' and cresswell replied with 'because the corn has ears.' and cornwall went 'exactly.' before the two started laughing. it was cute, hehe!"
ps!bambi: "so, there was this one time where ambrose said 'you know how ps!expunged really likes skeleton puns?' and haywood went 'yeah. i guess you could say se has a TON of fun with them!' then ps!expunged proceeded to bust out laughing. it was so goofy, lol."
for everyone: dinner? water :>
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

for everyone: dinner? water :>
dave: "we had cheeseburgers for dinner! we made some for the ps!au so they didn't have to worry about making dinner tonight. ^^"
bambi: "mhm. we all had soda."
expunged: "hehe... also,, my hands are really shaky for some reason? uh,,, i mean sometimes they shake but wow why am i so shaky right now"
bandu, making direct eye-contact with ex: "your skeleton is ready to hatch :>"

ps!dave: "we appreciate the haywalls making dinner for us tonight."
ps!bambi: "mhm. ambrose and i had... quite a long day... we've been out all day running errands, so we're both pretty tired, heh."
ps!expunged: "i'm glad ps!bandu's eating again."
ps!bandu: "i feel better now than i did earlier today!!"

also!! with the goofy animatic, i plan on making something short with ex listening to bad romance ft dave, bambi and bandu hehe <33
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

dave: "we had cheeseburgers for dinner! we made some for the ps!au so they didn't have to worry about making dinner tonight. ^^"
expunged: "hehe... also,, my hands are really shaky for some reason? uh,,, i mean sometimes they shake but wow why am i so shaky right now"

ps!bambi: "mhm. ambrose and i had... quite a long day... we've been out all day running errands, so we're both pretty tired, heh."

also!! with the goofy animatic, i plan on making something short with ex listening to bad romance ft dave, bambi and bandu hehe <33
yippee congrats ps!bandu ^^ im glad-- pfff bandu what lol

sorry for ex, i get that sometimes, be careful with tremors :c

and the animatic with the fam seems sweet :>
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

yippee congrats ps!bandu ^^ im glad-- pfff bandu what lol

sorry for ex, i get that sometimes, be careful with tremors :c

and the animatic with the fam seems sweet :>
expunged: "yeah... also i agree with you, what bandu--"
bandu: "what?? i heard kandi say it!!"

ps!expunged: "hehe."
ps!bandu: "ty!! and lostie's workin on one if the animatics right now!! hopefully she has it out before she falls asleep lol,, also i bet since i feel really good right now it's all gonna crash and burn in the middle of the night by making my body spasm HAHA--"
sametdze
what do you call bruce wayne when he gets beaten up? bruised wayne.
lostsilver

sametdze wrote:

what do you call bruce wayne when he gets beaten up? bruised wayne.
im stealing this ty

also good night ya'll!! see you tomorrow ^^
Achromalia
goodnight...

in the meanwhile, more browsing
Stomiks
f
Achromalia
inattention!! wonderful <3
Stomiks
f
Achromalia
a quiet night

sure hope nothing happens
sametdze
oh yeah, night time in amerima.
Achromalia
time is zoning for real :c
sametdze
almost night time down here :L
NicNock
what is your personal definition of night? is it when the sun goes below the horizon or just after a specific time? (or maybe some other thing?)