Total Posts
show more
NicNock

Achromalia wrote:

NicNock wrote:

i love hitting the final note of a burst
cathartic? satisfying pay-off?
i badly worded it

i meant that i'd often miss-aim towards the last note of a burst, missing all the ones in front of it
it's always fun ^^ (it is not)
Achromalia
still dreaming...

NicNock wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

NicNock wrote:

i love hitting the final note of a burst
cathartic? satisfying pay-off?
i badly worded it

i meant that i'd often miss-aim towards the last note of a burst, missing all the ones in front of it
it's always fun ^^ (it is not)
hmmnn,, i kinda get it now :c very fair
sametdze
nothing but pathetic. that's what it is.
westtle
"chicken."
sametdze
lovely people can be found all corners of the world! only problem is, the earth is round.
lostsilver
good morning everyone!!!

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

and here's part one just incase you didn't see it <3

lostsilver wrote:

colors!! i love the blues for dave
ty!! blue, blue, blue,,, <33
the full image + second frame will be posted soon!!
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

lovely people can be found all corners of the world! only problem is, the earth is round.
hey,, what happened? are you ok?? genuinely worried

if someone hurt you or,, spoke to particular insecurities or... nobody gets away with hurting my friend, not even my friend >:'(

but sincerely i hope there'll be some way to be soothed and find comfort in something you love in the meanwhile... im wishing you well, even when from my little insular bedroom thousands of kilometres away

reffty_gag
dont wanna be an american indonesian idiot

iykyk
Stomiks
Insane how you guys are still going

I can't imagine living the life I have now if I have to constantly monitor this thread like I used to back during covid.
lostsilver

Stomiks wrote:

Insane how you guys are still going

I can't imagine living the life I have now if I have to constantly monitor this thread like I used to back during covid.
hehe
also welcome back!!!
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

good morning everyone!!!

Achromalia wrote:

gl + gm o/

for everyone: topic check?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

good morning everyone!!!

Achromalia wrote:

gl + gm o/

for everyone: topic check?
dave: "give me something about expunged."
bambi: "give me somethin' food related about bandu."
expunged: "idk,,, gimme something about mr. haywood,,"
bandu: "gimme something about bambi!!"

ps!dave: "hm... give me something silly/feral about ps!bandu."
ps!bambi: "give me something relaxing/cozy about ps!expunged."
ps!expunged: "give me something about mr. cresswell."
ps!bandu: "gimme something playful/silly about mr. ambrose!! <3"

ALSO!!
westtle
"ginger."
Achromalia
awake again... ouch ouch ouch ouch

ok anyway fascinaying dreams, and,, qna time soon i think,, if i can stay awake
Rhythm32
Watch not charging anymore.
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

ALSO!!
the Look Of Concern

Rhythm32 wrote:

Watch not charging anymore.
:c
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

ALSO!!
the Look Of Concern
yep,,, he realized that ex is really tired/grumpy and he's just like "yeah that prob wasnt a good idea..."
Achromalia
for expunged: are there any sporty things you and dave like to play together?
for bandu: what roleplay scenarios do you enjoy most with bambi?

qna queue:

lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for expunged: are there any sporty things you and dave like to play together?
for bandu: what roleplay scenarios do you enjoy most with bambi?

qna queue:

expunged: "well, we both enjoy basketball!! it's so fun, hehe... <3"
bandu: "anything that involves the game i'm working on and/or other games!!"
Rhythm32
Turns out I am more of an ELECTRONIC guy.
NicNock

Achromalia wrote:

sametdze (added) wrote:

what ze fuck bro fuck apple maps.. duwg, i just gone.. i gone to ze backrooms

sametdze wrote:

dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

hey,, what happened? are you ok?? genuinely worried

if someone hurt you or,, spoke to particular insecurities or... nobody gets away with hurting my friend, not even my friend >:'(

but sincerely i hope there'll be some way to be soothed and find comfort in something you love in the meanwhile... im wishing you well, even when from my little insular bedroom thousands of kilometres away

they could be talking about these so-called "apple maps", not quite sure about the last one though
Achromalia
for dave: do you notice any sensory sensitivities for ex?
for bambi: what are some convenient foods for bandu to eat? are there any textures or flavors or sensations he specifically does or doesn't like?

qna queue:
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for dave: do you notice any sensory sensitivities for ex?
for bambi: what are some convenient foods for bandu to eat? are there any textures or flavors or sensations he specifically does or doesn't like?

qna queue:
dave: "i've noticed that their skin seems more irritated by clothing tags and certain types of fabric, their eyes and head are bothered by bright and/or flashing lights, they get more overwhelmed and stressed in more crowded places, and they have a bit more difficulty focusing when things are loud, bright or crowded."
bambi: "well... he really likes tacos. he doesn't really like anything bitter or too spicy, and he doesn't like anything that's liquid-y but chunky at the same time either."
sametdze
things get better when it entirely goes away, not just lingers around forever and when you mention it people just look at you strange.
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

things get better when it entirely goes away, not just lingers around forever and when you mention it people just look at you strange.
unfortunately very familiar, in some senses. it's particularly exhausting when it only seems to make other people weary and worried and baffled by whatever i'm on about, so i tend to carry the impression i'm paranoid for caring as much as i do about what i experience

but although i share this sentiment, even if similar in this sense, i'm afraid i may not understand what your experience might be either. often times, i have to recognize this is just not something i can compel other people to find reasonable or actionable. and because they don't have my experience, they have very limited comprehension of what they could possibly do for me other than to suggest whatever it was that they thought worked for them or anyone else they've known

i can't really assume anything, and although i would like to understand and hear it from you directly, i don't imagine it would be fair to suggest this is definitively going to help you. i can at least sympathize, and sit with you in the meanwhile

...i fear that a lot of what we see won't mean shit to people or each other, and even if it did, it's hard to find it meaningfully instrumental to actually solving anything for us. sometimes we're left to recycle our thoughts and hope that we'd find literally anything that might grant us more perspective through which we can cope with everything. there are many many ways we're left to conditions and festering intrusions that chronically malinger in us, and living to find anything we enjoy is something that seems to me like an unwelcoming endeavor if we can't rid ourselves of everything that directly plagues us and counteracts our wishes

idk, i'm waxing poetic for something i don't know much about. i imagine you'll share or withhold as you see fit, that's a choice that's entirely your own to make, i'm just saying i'm willing to be among the witnesses to it if you do, and if you don't, then i'm content to understand what little i do from what you've said while accompanying you in the meanwhile

i don't think you get me, i don't think i get you, i'm not sure "getting" each other is an obligatory act we have to make, but if there's anything in life that i can say/share that would even remotely soothe you without harming you, i would probably hope to be intent on doing that
sametdze
points.... if only i could have them..

i want my name to be on the scoreboard. both now and then
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

i'm clawing at the necromancy machine thinking that posting over and over will make it finally update someday... give me the statistics alreadyyy,,,, i will celebrate the day it wakes up and puts you up on the board

for ps!dave: does ps!bandu often chase you around for fun?
for ps!bandu: does mister ambrose pick you up often and just randomly carry you with him to watch what he's doing?

qna queue:
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

sametdze wrote:

i'm clawing at the necromancy machine thinking that posting over and over will make it finally update someday... give me the statistics alreadyyy,,,, i will celebrate the day it wakes up and puts you up on the board

for ps!dave: does ps!bandu often chase you around for fun?
for ps!bandu: does mister ambrose pick you up often and just randomly carry you with him to watch what he's doing?

qna queue:
ps!dave: "yes, very often. it's very goofy, hehe!"
ps!bandu: "yeah, hehe.... he likes to sit me on his head while he cooks so i can watch him cook,,,, lostie should draw that lol,,"
sametdze
don't stop, don't stop until you hear the "weewooo"
westtle
"pea."
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

ps!bandu: "yeah, hehe.... he likes to sit me on his head while he cooks so i can watch him cook,,,, lostie should draw that lol,,"
for everyone: hydration & nutrition check!! a lil stretch or a walk while you're at it :>
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

for everyone: hydration & nutrition check!! a lil stretch or a walk while you're at it :>
dave: "we had steak tonight, courtesy of bambi."
bambi: "i let bandu help me make it. :] dave and i had soda, ex and bandu had lemonade."
expunged: "mm,, strawberry lemonade,,,"
bandu: "yummy!!"

ps!dave: "we had pasta and salad for dinner."
ps!bambi: "mhm. ambrose and i had tea, ps!ex had water, and ps!bandu had juice."
ps!expunged, chuckling: "i'm surprised ps!bandu ate the salad knowing how chonky ze is."
ps!bandu, giggling: "HEYY!!"

*ps!bandu and ps!expunged laugh with eachother, happily. ps!bandu ruffles ps!expunged's hair playfully and ps!expunged does the same to zem <3*

Achromalia wrote:

i hope i can hold onto the motivation to draw, bcz i kinda feel like there might be a way to show how ex feels through the way i understand the experience :OO
also i never saw this but i can't wait for it!!! good luck on it <33

also also,,,
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

i hope i can hold onto the motivation to draw, bcz i kinda feel like there might be a way to show how ex feels through the way i understand the experience :OO

also also,,,
i havent started anything so far but its one of many thoughts/ideas for what to draw

unfortunately im not nearly as productive but... we will see, maybe, someday :')

and!! congratulations on the first frame, good jobbb! color makes everything better~
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

also also,,,
i havent started anything so far but its one of many thoughts/ideas for what to draw

unfortunately im not nearly as productive but... we will see, maybe, someday :')

and!! congratulations on the first frame, good jobbb! color makes everything better~
hehehe tysm!!! and dont worry!! you can take all the time you need <33
also i wanna know what you thought of this hehe,,,

lostsilver wrote:

ps!expunged, chuckling: "i'm surprised ps!bandu ate the salad knowing how chonky ze is."

*ps!bandu and ps!expunged laugh with eachother, happily. ps!bandu ruffles ps!expunged's hair playfully and ps!expunged does the same to zem <3*
sametdze
nah bro fuck apple maps
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

hehehe tysm!!! and dont worry!! you can take all the time you need <33
also i wanna know what you thought of this hehe,,,

lostsilver wrote:

mm i didnt have very many thoughts at first tbh so... i'll just take on everything i see while i think about it again

idk if there's any necessarily direct reason why salad wouldnt be eaten bc of having some chonk, i think it makes more sense if it didnt feel filling, or if it was like a texture problem or a problem with not tasting that good or something. a lot of various people can eat salads, so it didnt really feel like it was well-explained

salad can be ok :> it really depends on whats in it bc its not automatically energizing and nutritious just from being called "salad", but there are good parts of it like roughage for fiber (although this varies too)

i wonder a lot about what this means to you as the one writing their roles... it's probably fair to enjoy writing them this way, irl i tend to be more interested in being neutral about my body and other peoples' bodies, i want to be allowed to be frustrated with a body that doesnt look the way i would've liked it-- or a part that hurts or doesnt feel right-- without necessarily feeling like i have to stay frustrated in order to satisfy anyone's opinions about it. at the same time, i don't want to feel like i have to put in the genuinely high level of exhausting effort it takes to "love" this body and pretend i don't have problems with it so that i dont look like im complaining too much for other people...

however, everyone can have their own opinions about their own bodies. those bodies are theirs to associate with or dissociate with! and the one i have is simply not a body i want, i really dislike it, but i don't want to feel forced to dislike it or like it just because it doesn't fit a narrative about either being conventionally attractive and beautiful or doesn't fit a narrative about being interesting and unconventional in some groundbreaking way. for someone else, it might be more natural to genuinely like their body for its features, and they might be comfortable taking that time and effort because it genuinely heals them, because maybe they feel good that way...

as for the dynamic between these siblings though, i feel like it's not really something they think about that much. they already seem to each have defined opinions about how they view their bodies, and although i don't know what exactly it means, it looks like theyre ok, so... that seems good enough <3

watching them play together is super sweet...
sametdze
i have rocks grains in my skin now

i cant tell if some of them are scabs or rocks
westtle
"pistachios."
sametdze
the cia got another one, lul
Achromalia
...reading, without it really being purposeful at all

trying to understand myself, but that's been... kind of slow...
Rhythm32
Sunday's are the worst days. At least for me.
westtle
"flour."
sametdze
think im gonna call it off
if if you call it "care"
i just want to be treated human
Achromalia
looking back on an oblivious relationship with humanity from the past and the struggle with compulsory cynicism that ultimately broke me

im still oblivious though
and tentatively closer to being cynical than im comfortable with
westtle
"salsa."
sametdze
its hard to look back on yourself and say "that was me at some point in time. why did i change?"

yup, another change = bad classic!
NicNock

sametdze wrote:

nah bro fuck apple maps
what the fuck is an apple map
sametdze
wiwjigwnindsvm;kdsc'ldw[nd[owqh9-us9h12xiwp;xsd sd]
seigniengeinfewngewnigeerningiewnfiewnfoienwokfenwoenwklcniodsanfksnihenaoifnaskldms;aspskanpcsam;sad[oam
X;A [osubv
{WOjehbdpq
NicNock
answer please i am begging you
westtle
"chestnut."
sametdze
eringiengningerningieirneindmapsmpisdnvidscxlpasmx
qo[JCNSAPKCNXPIanzoibhonandneingienfienijfkaosontou weiltakthenigerjdnoisnfmsdokcssakc dslkc klsana
NicNock
dang some oil splashed onto me and it seems the splash was extra big and made a mark ouch

in other words I'm literally cooked
Achromalia
i cant stay asleep
sametdze

NicNock wrote:

dang some oil splashed onto me and it seems the splash was extra big and made a mark ouch

in other words I'm literally cooked
lol

about the literally cooked, not the oil injury
westtle
"sauerkraut."