forum

- {S} FOOL MOON NIGHT/칵스 [HD/SD] [STD/Taiko/Catch/Mania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Floatyoats
the art is incredible nice job
I just noticed that there's no image for hit100k?
Otherwise, pretty cool skin!
BL4Z3_Kanazaki
beautiful!!! I actually aim better with this skin some how xDDD
Lycoris Recoil
goated. all 4 modes as well
WGMN
The first skin that really sucked me in. absolutely amazing.
DEcroNANZI
I love everything on this skin ❤❤❤
ppp
really clean
Slowpoke309
download link?
Redo_

Slowpoke309 wrote:

download link?
Click the download button on the image
MiguelATC
I know im about 3 months late to the party but i only found out about this awesome skin through Koi Fishu's video and was seriously thinking about making it my new main skin. Basically, for some unknown reason the skin's circles and sliders look about 2-3 CS HIGHER than they should wich basically makes every single map have circles that are tiny appearance-wise but still have the same hitbox as the big circles, its still playable but it makes sliders look really weird since they're a lot thicker than the sliderhead and kinda throws me off at certain points (also makes HR circles REALLY tiny). How do i possibly solve this issue? i've arleady downloaded, deleted and redownloaded the skin and it didnt work. Here's a video in case you want to check out how it looks in game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOHmHXMEJfw&ab_channel=WilliamSmithson
I hope this doesnt get instantly deleted or something since i dont know if links are allowed in the forum, thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
Spoo

MiguelATC wrote:

I know im about 3 months late to the party but i only found out about this awesome skin through Koi Fishu's video and was seriously thinking about making it my new main skin. Basically, for some unknown reason the skin's circles and sliders look about 2-3 CS HIGHER than they should wich basically makes every single map have circles that are tiny appearance-wise but still have the same hitbox as the big circles, its still playable but it makes sliders look really weird since they're a lot thicker than the sliderhead and kinda throws me off at certain points (also makes HR circles REALLY tiny). How do i possibly solve this issue? i've arleady downloaded, deleted and redownloaded the skin and it didnt work. Here's a video in case you want to check out how it looks in game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOHmHXMEJfw&ab_channel=WilliamSmithson
I hope this doesnt get instantly deleted or something since i dont know if links are allowed in the forum, thanks in advance!
This should be fixed now. If it didn't u can DM me.
Bad with acc
i like the results screen the most for the B and A rank
it just fits my style
good skin!
Larsbutb4d
No but why is this so eye-appealing
FRUITJUICESZN
this skin is fireee
jellyfish01
Unfathomably fire
Srxply
It should be required to vote this skin in the skinning contest lol.
Andrey267688
Wonderful skin. Creator, amazing work. Skin of the year for sure, more works like this°^°
RereVel
ヾ(≧▽≦*)o
Kalet
This skin is "clean", yet eye-catching. Very good skin.
Zorony
Bro this is insane! Very good :D
elpoujudio
god