forum

Findings of creepy/eerie things

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ymir
Why not, true-crime is also interesting. You made a mistake linking the article though, because I already read it.
Topic Starter
Rhythm32

Ymir wrote:

Why not, true-crime is also interesting. You made a mistake linking the article though, because I already read it.
I personally think that fandom wikis are great reference material.
cephaphysic
i like reading about true crime and that sort of stuff, it's just jarring to see it mentioned right after a creepypasta
Patatitta
what about winnie the pooh blood and honey
Ymir
As long as the true-crime entries are given more respect and care than the creepypastas, I find it alright.
lostsilver
jeff was actually my introduction into the creepypasta genre, and he's pretty cool
10/10

oh and yea, i know about his image backstory
pretty interesting ngl
cephaphysic
eh yeah he can write about it after the creepypasta if he wants to, it was just something i noticed
Topic Starter
Rhythm32
Today's topic: I feel fantastic.

Some of you may know, some of you may not. This eerie robotic song with late 90's vibe will surely make you feel creeped out. In this one I have to dive deeper.

Stay tuned.
lostsilver
i feel fantastic is one of my favorites, tbh! it gives me an uncanny vibe that i really like :3
Manishh
I am a serial killer
reffty_gag
If you remove the blur thing, you will see 666 girl

sametdze

Patatitta wrote:

what about winnie the pooh blood and honey
that film inappropriately touched my childhood in places it didnt wanna be touched in
Avian dinosaur
Whatever these posthuman species are

Creepy because body horror but backstory of these creatures are more sad than creepy
nominomu
that jumpscared me
and so did avian dinosaur's last post
i am never clicking on this thread again
Patatitta
don't just list things everyone already knows about, show us the obscure creepy things only you and 5 more people know about
Topic Starter
Rhythm32

Patatitta wrote:

don't just list things everyone already knows about, show us the obscure creepy things only you and 5 more people know about
Yeah, Finding these will require more digging. For now, for the start. I'll just stick with those one which are well-know or as is popular.
Topic Starter
Rhythm32
Day 2: I Feel Fantastic

"I Feel Fantastic" is a song by 'Tara' the Android whose actual creator is 'John Bergernon'. The Music Video was uploaded to YouTube on April 15, 2009. Which was later taken down by YouTube due to having a copyright claim.

There are many theories speculating that John was a serial killer and the clothes that Tara wears in the Music Video is of the victims. But nonetheless they are false. It has been found with evidence that the robot was created because John wanted to. He wanted his own singer and was his own project.

The Music Video (Re-uploaded by a User called "Creepyblog"):

The video titled 'I Feel Fantastic - FULL Source (HD)' which reveals more information on what this actually is:

What would you rate this out of 10?
My Rating: 6/10

Main Source: My Own. Though I did use this.

PS: I am sorry that I didn't made this that long. I am not getting that much time lately but still I am trying my best to put as much effort as I can.
Reyalp51
kinda creepy but meh
Dementedduck
anyone remember the old randy prozac stuff? (specifically sentimental corp/goat worship)
imo was actually kinda creepy even tho i knew it was fake

edit: donttt go to the website in case u click wrong thing, the stuff thats uhhh r rated is still up im pretty sure (i am notttt gonna click every link on it to see if it is or not but since the links work it prob is)
Hachiman Ryouta
Serraionga
The Haunted Cartridge
Full Playlist

this is the first creepypasta i got introduced to. it was actually pretty unsettling when i didn't know how custom PJ64 cheats worked (or video editing for that matter... some of the transitions feel almost seamless)
Polyspora

Serraionga wrote:

The Haunted Cartridge
Full Playlist

this is the first creepypasta i got introduced to. it was actually pretty unsettling when i didn't know how custom PJ64 cheats worked (or video editing for that matter... some of the transitions feel almost seamless)
what??? a creepypasta that is unknown and cool? no way
reffty_gag

Rhythm32 wrote:

Day 2: I Feel Fantastic

"I Feel Fantastic" is a song by 'Tara' the Android whose actual creator is 'John Bergernon'. The Music Video was uploaded to YouTube on April 15, 2009. Which was later taken down by YouTube due to having a copyright claim.

There are many theories speculating that John was a serial killer and the clothes that Tara wears in the Music Video is of the victims. But nonetheless they are false. It has been found with evidence that the robot was created because John wanted to. He wanted his own singer and was his own project.

The Music Video (Re-uploaded by a User called "Creepyblog"):

The video titled 'I Feel Fantastic - FULL Source (HD)' which reveals more information on what this actually is:

What would you rate this out of 10?
My Rating: 6/10

Main Source: My Own. Though I did use this.

PS: I am sorry that I didn't made this that long. I am not getting that much time lately but still I am trying my best to put as much effort as I can.
that's pretty creepy btw, (WTF IS THE BACKING TRACK!!??) 7/10
I like mysterious disturbing thing that never solved, so i get into it.
Topic Starter
Rhythm32
Update: I may not be able to post today's topic of 'creepy/eerie things'. I am sorry. My schedule is packed lately and yeah. You can PM me the 'creepy/eerie' topics you have in mind. I'll gladly add them here.

:)
Patatitta
wow this thread died quickly
Topic Starter
Rhythm32

Patatitta wrote:

This thread hasn't died. At least for me it hasn't. I am just lacking the ideas or what to put here now. The 'ideas' or the 'topics' which I have are a bit on the dark side. If you know then you know. They're real life crimes which were very horrible.
Polyspora

Rhythm32 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

This thread hasn't died. At least for me it hasn't. I am just lacking the ideas or what to put here now. The 'ideas' or the 'topics' which I have are a bit on the dark side. If you know then you know. They're real life crimes which were very horrible.
its patatitta.
Patatitta

Rhythm32 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

tbh if you lack ideas after only 2 days like this thread wasn't going to go anywhere
Topic Starter
Rhythm32

Patatitta wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

tbh if you lack ideas after only 2 days like this thread wasn't going to go anywhere
Thanks for your reply. It truly helps me a ton. 😊
Patatitta

Rhythm32 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

glad to be of help

(also, if you're making a thread about horror, why are you being so shy about actually posting horror stuff?)
Topic Starter
Rhythm32

Patatitta wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

glad to be of help

(also, if you're making a thread about horror, why are you being so shy about actually posting horror stuff?)
Let's just forget that this ever existed. Or if it did, please ignore this thread. The thread is being discontinued by me. Its not worth my time. At least for me it isn't. If someone else makes something else like this or similar to this then that could be great.
Polyspora
oh well you had a cool idea
cephaphysic

Rhythm32 wrote:

Let's just forget that this ever existed. Or if it did, please ignore this thread. The thread is being discontinued by me. Its not worth my time. At least for me it isn't. If someone else makes something else like this or similar to this then that could be great.
why? the idea was neat. if time was an issue, you could've just reduced the schedule to every few days (or even a week if you have to). give you more time to research and write something up. why give up so soon? i doubt people would've minded that much
Manishh

Patatitta wrote:

Oh reminds me that I need to create news thread, not much happened in the month anyway.

Rhythm32 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

glad to be of help

Bruh that was fast don't quit this early lol, just make it weekly for like at least a month
Topic Starter
Rhythm32
Revival of this thread is quite tempting for me too. It won't be weekly. I am going to do this every few days or so to a every week maximum. Thanks guys for uplifting me.

Thread is now being continued. But the findings would be uploaded every few days / weekly.
Patatitta
this thread was born, changed format, got discontinued, and got revived in the span of 2 days
Manishh
I was going to put this it in the news thread but sadly its dead so bad luck i guess
sametdze

Patatitta wrote:

this thread was born, changed format, got discontinued, and got revived in the span of 2 days
Patatitta
and it died again and it got bumped
ClevelandsMyBro
"findings of creepy/eerie things"

just look at a mirror bro