forum

R.I.P Akira Toriyama

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GamingTicks
One of the greatest mangaka to have ever lived has passed away at the age of 68.

I have never personally watched Dragon Ball Z growing up but I'm sure he made
a lot of people's childhoods

May he fly high and go beyond
lostsilver
r.i.p, akira.. fly high, my man.
Patatitta
yeah was pretty shocked when I heard it, it's a shame
MangaGrumpy
Am I living in a parallel universe
Wonder how the cartel will react to this
ClevelandsMyBro
>france president tweets his death
>el salvador declares nation wide mourning

i mean what more of a legacy can you ask for
Neigdoig
Watch the numerical analysis on it by Call me Kinfolk on YouTube. He passed away at a very convenient time, the first of this month. His death was announced on 3/8, which raised some red flags for me.

I do feel for his family and friends who had to witness this, but it doesn't take away the fact that this was very, and I mean very convenient timing. By the way, we're being mocked about it.
Patatitta

Neigdoig wrote:

Watch the numerical analysis on it by Call me Kinfolk on YouTube. He passed away at a very convenient time, the first of this month. His death was announced on 3/8, which raised some red flags for me.

I do feel for his family and friends who had to witness this, but it doesn't take away the fact that this was very, and I mean very convenient timing. By the way, we're being mocked about it.
sorry I didn't see this before what the fuck is this conspiracy theory nosense?
Duck o-o

Neigdoig wrote:

You sure are being mocked by something
Neigdoig

Patatitta wrote:

Basically, I use gematria (the practice of turning letters into numbers) and date numerologies (math problems of numbers in a certain date in time) to look into what we are not being told about certain events (I did this for Mel's termination and Selen's termination from their respective agencies, and the things said didn't add up officially).

There are others (like Kinfolk) who are better at it than I am, but I still use it, even for myself, in fact. You can find a lot of synchronicities by looking yourself up (like I have) and learning the numbers attached to your name. Most of them are coincidental seemingly, but if you ignore those ones that don't apply to you, it can be quite exhilarating. I'm saddened that they don't teach this in schools around the world.
Patatitta

Neigdoig wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Basically, I use gematria (the practice of turning letters into numbers) and date numerologies (math problems of numbers in a certain date in time) to look into what we are not being told about certain events (I did this for Mel's termination and Selen's termination from their respective agencies, and the things said didn't add up officially).

There are others (like Kinfolk) who are better at it than I am, but I still use it, even for myself, in fact. You can find a lot of synchronicities by looking yourself up (like I have) and learning the numbers attached to your name. Most of them are coincidental seemingly, but if you ignore those ones that don't apply to you, it can be quite exhilarating. I'm saddened that they don't teach this in schools around the world.
they don't teach this stuff because it's a pseudoscience. You can only use this method to really extract things from events that have already happened, and only if as you say "ignore the ones that don't apply to you", so just total bullshit. It can't be used to create predictions for the future, there is nothing else to it
MangaGrumpy

Patatitta wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

they don't teach this stuff because it's a pseudoscience. You can only use this method to really extract things from events that have already happened, and only if as you say "ignore the ones that don't apply to you", so just total bullshit. It can't be used to create predictions for the future, there is nothing else to it
when did this turn into a scientific conversation, I just want to know how the entirety of latin america reacted
Nuuskamuikkunen

MaxIsABigKaiju wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

when did this turn into a scientific conversation, I just want to know how the entirety of latin america reacted
We were sad to varying degrees, especially dudes.
Basically everyone born post 1990 watched DBZ lel