posted
Total Posts
show more
rei et
it was either gta 3 or super mario world, i don't recall exactly
[DJ]Robsao
HAPPY WARS on xbox 360 a really good game
Apraxye
Think it was Rayman Rabbids for the wii.
summer dubx
need for speed and sly cooper on the ps2
k4N4
BlueChinchompa
I think it was just a random ps1 game. It was some sort of frog crossing the road game idek.
Shacovian
Sonic Heroes and WWE Raw
Rezq Gokou
I forgot the name, and if i remember correctly it doesn't exist anymore. It's an ARPG, it's a mobile game. I first play it when i was 4 or 6 I forgot. But, the first game I played on this laptop is Valorant, Genshin, Osu!, and a small game called Team Fortress 2
ChocoMochi
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
played when i was 7~8... It's still fun to play now over a decade later. A masterpiece that defies the times.
UPR
Golden Eye N64, first game I ever saw played and tried when I was around 4 or so. Been downhill from there lol
his everything
It was either cooking mama: bon appetit or rhythm heaven on the 3ds lol
StudioGuma
Aside from browser/educational games, pretty sure it was New Super Mario Bros.
DM FOR MUTUAL
I remember I had this weird handheld console. It had a few different varieties of tetris, frogger, some racing game, a few different varieties of some space invaders type game, snake, and probably other stuff. Outside of that, probably New Super Mario Bros. I remember I couldn't get past the first few levels of world 2
m i g i
World of Warcraft back in 2007 .. I was about 6-7 when I started playing… I play on and off now
MaxIsABigKaiju
IDK… I remember playing on my Wii when I was young, one of my earliest memories of video gaming was playing G-Darius on my PS2.
his everything

m i g i wrote:

World of Warcraft back in 2007 .. I was about 6-7 when I started playing… I play on and off now
Jeeeez 6 years old
nyun5
I don't really remember but it was def one of the classic console games, like Mario or Tetris.
lorie-
I'd say my first game would be Angry Birds on my mom's cellphone. Really good game ^_^
his everything

lorie- wrote:

I'd say my first game would be Angry Birds on my mom's cellphone. Really good game ^_^
That's a true classic right here!
Rizumu Tenshi
Tetris.

Except I can't remember WHICH Tetris exactly. It wasn't an official one, and it didn't even use the Tetris name thanks to the legal problems back then, but it was a Tetris, at least. PC game by the way.

This is how far I could go back with my memory, I think even when I was around 4 (maybe in 2002?) or something. Not that I recall clearly, but around that period was when I first touched PCs. Probably a mistake given the age, but eh. Only later than that I touched Super Mario 64, Crash Team Racing and the Super Mario Advance series of GBA ports.
Gsun
Probably super mario world?