Minecraft
Puppet
pokemon diamond on the ds. its still a game i go back to ones a year i love it
Helfy0
I can't remember
- Krumi -
my first game was Daxter for the psp
Kaaruumii
I def forgot the first game i played since i played games on the ps2 when i was hella young, but the first pc game that wasnt a flash game was borderlands 2
IamL0ry
super mario galaxy
Reyalp51
i played a shit ton of ds games but one of the firts ones i remember is new supermario for the nintendo ds
179bpm
probably wii play or big brain academy wii degree
[ Sebastian ]
The earliest game I remember playing is "SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab" for the PlayStation 2.
Karmine
Mine was probably Sunset Riders on the Megadrive. It was an arcade game originally.
TheAngryNerd101
Probably New Super Mario Bros. on DS when my relatives came over and let me play it when I was 3. That's where my obsession with Nintendo began.
Swaiyu
GTA: San Andreas
Stomiks

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

Probably New Super Mario Bros. on DS when my relatives came over and let me play it when I was 3. That's where my obsession with Nintendo began.
Same man. New Super Mario Bros. was one of the best games I've ever played as a child.
his everything
Rhythm Heaven a BANGER
cephaphysic
pokemon heartgold/soulsilver
CherryForrest
pokémon silver for the gameboy color

still haven't finished it lmao
B0ii
I believe it was Wii Sports
Dementedduck
this
-Koish-
Either mario 64 or goldeneye

Dementedduck wrote:

this
wth is this it looks sick
thesayer
my parents say, my first was on some nes copy. i dont remember it, honestly. but i do remember, on the old HTC phones, there was a game where you need to use your phones gyroscope to move the ball across the screen and avoid holes.
Gengar9nn
wii sports maybe idk
stsung
mach 3 was the first real game (if you count pong, then pong).
Hotaru-
Tank 1991.

It was a dope game for sure!
Stomiks

Hotaru- wrote:

Tank 1991.

It was a dope game for sure!
Man you just hit me with a fuck ton of nostalgia. I should boot up my old game console and play it again.
_Reset
i think it was minecraft or bo2 i forgot that was from like 8 or somethin years ago
rei et
it was either gta 3 or super mario world, i don't recall exactly
[DJ]Robsao
HAPPY WARS on xbox 360 a really good game
Apraxye
Think it was Rayman Rabbids for the wii.
summer dubx
need for speed and sly cooper on the ps2
k4N4
BlueChinchompa
I think it was just a random ps1 game. It was some sort of frog crossing the road game idek.
Shacovian
Sonic Heroes and WWE Raw
Rezq Gokou
I forgot the name, and if i remember correctly it doesn't exist anymore. It's an ARPG, it's a mobile game. I first play it when i was 4 or 6 I forgot. But, the first game I played on this laptop is Valorant, Genshin, Osu!, and a small game called Team Fortress 2
BeeNoo
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
played when i was 7~8... It's still fun to play now over a decade later. A masterpiece that defies the times.
UPR
Golden Eye N64, first game I ever saw played and tried when I was around 4 or so. Been downhill from there lol
his everything
It was either cooking mama: bon appetit or rhythm heaven on the 3ds lol
StudioGuma
Aside from browser/educational games, pretty sure it was New Super Mario Bros.
DM FOR MUTUAL
I remember I had this weird handheld console. It had a few different varieties of tetris, frogger, some racing game, a few different varieties of some space invaders type game, snake, and probably other stuff. Outside of that, probably New Super Mario Bros. I remember I couldn't get past the first few levels of world 2
m i g i
World of Warcraft back in 2007 .. I was about 6-7 when I started playing… I play on and off now
MaxIsABigKaiju
IDK… I remember playing on my Wii when I was young, one of my earliest memories of video gaming was playing G-Darius on my PS2.
show more