forum

Do you guys have any "hobbies"?

posted
Total Posts
show more
keremaru
My hobby is having no energy to do anything other than playing rhythm games or Roblox.

Or buying expensive stuff with a quarter of my salary.
his everything
Is doing sport a hobby?
emajakolic

Anaxii wrote:

Is doing sport a hobby?
I guess
his everything

emajakolic wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Is doing sport a hobby?
I guess
Then I love playing ping pong lol
Apraxye
Reading books.
his everything
Playing osu.
Ymir

keremaru wrote:

My hobby is having no energy to do anything other than playing rhythm games or Roblox.

Add me up user: Muiikko
his everything

-Remi wrote:

keremaru wrote:

I didn't know that you also played Roblox lol
Ymir

Anaxii wrote:

-Remi wrote:

keremaru wrote:

Tbf I only play Ro-Ghoul from time to time. Roblox is a game I play when I don't feel like playing anything else.

Also if you add tell me username I seem to have a bunch of notifications.
his everything

-Remi wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

-Remi wrote:

keremaru wrote:

Tbf I only play Ro-Ghoul from time to time. Roblox is a game I play when I don't feel like playing anything else.

Also if you add tell me username I seem to have a bunch of notifications.
Alright alright, I will add you in a few hours then!! It's 1am here so I can't really use my PC to play Roblox (and I don't have the game on mobile)
Neigdoig
Content creation, gaming and Linux shenanigans are my hobbies. Possibly a job if done right.
Nanofranne
Drawing (both technical and freehand), 3d modelling, translating stuff, reading
his everything
gardening, cooking, drawing on my phone, singing Kpop songs even though i don't speak korean at all, producing and playing video games
emajakolic

Anaxii wrote:

gardening, cooking, drawing on my phone, singing Kpop songs even though i don't speak korean at all, producing and playing video games
SAME DUDE LMAO (except for gardening)
his everything

emajakolic wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

WAIT FOR REAL? I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE TO SING KPOP SONGS EVEN I'M BAD AT KOREAN???? XDDDD
emajakolic

Anaxii wrote:

emajakolic wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

WAIT FOR REAL? I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE TO SING KPOP SONGS EVEN I'M BAD AT KOREAN???? XDDDD
NAH UR NOT THE ONLY ONE XDDD
danigobrrr
i really like to draw, animate, play soccer/football and video editing lmaoo, kinda basic but theres not much to do imo
emajakolic

danigobrrr wrote:

i really like to draw, animate, play soccer/football and video editing lmaoo, kinda basic but theres not much to do imo
Oohh! I'm also into video editing! :> Which editing software do u use and what kind of edits are u making? Anime edits? Roblox edits?
clayton
been trying to hit up arcades more often just to get out and do something else besides working on osu things, which was previously all I really did in free time. mainly trying to learn piu i play around s10 & d9

but I suppose more rhythm games is not really branching out either...
Koga Tomoe
Watching anime
his everything

Koga Tomoe wrote:

Watching anime
What anime?