forum

Most rage inducing moments in anime or manga

posted
Total Posts
show more
thelewa
You don't need fansubs for that, it's most likely about the girls talking about tea while drinking tea anyway.
YodaSnipe
BLASPHEMY
thelewa
And then they'll probably sing about cake and fluffy things too
Laeth1988
Having to wait 1-2 weeks for new Shakugan no Shana episode >=[ lol
Low
the end of lucky star :o
YodaSnipe

ragelewa wrote:

I'm ok with this :D
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_1279693

YodaSnipe wrote:

ragelewa wrote:

I'm ok with this :D
What about gita D:?
YodaSnipe

dfire909 wrote:

Yui is an annoying idiot so no please.
silmarilen
the final episode of kämpfer and kore wa zombie desu ka
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_1279693

YodaSnipe wrote:

dfire909 wrote:

Yui is an annoying idiot so no please.
Aws. Okay.jpg
mathexpert

YodaSnipe wrote:

Yui is an annoying idiot
:<
YodaSnipe
those are not moe. yui is not moe. yui is a retard. Mio and Azusa on the other hand, is a different story.
Valentiino
Rage:
Whenever the protagonist decides to be a total moron and pick the dumb, big boobed annoying girl over the interesting, still good looking girl who could be much more suitable for him.
THOSE WHO WRITES THOSE GAWD DAMN STORIES, SHOULD DIE SLOWLY IN HELL, WHILE I KEEP ON WHIPPING THEIR BACKS WITH MY HAIR.

P.S. All those oh so obvious to be cute ones (excluding some lolis) are not considered moe.

/RAGE
YodaSnipe
Gimme examples of some characters you don't like so I can tell you you're dumb :D
mathexpert

YodaSnipe wrote:

yui is not moe.
h8rs gunna h8
YodaSnipe

mathexpert9981 wrote:

YodaSnipe wrote:

yui is not moe.
h8rs gunna h8
Yes they are. Fortunately I'm right just cause I'm awesome.
Valentiino

YodaSnipe wrote:

Gimme examples of some characters you don't like so I can tell you you're dumb :D
Do you actually expect me to recall some names of the characters I dislike o_O
I barely even remember the names of the characters I like.

Especially since the characters I might consider not fitting to my tastes could be more fitting to you etc.

Arguing about that sort of opinions is like taking part in the handicapped olympics, the winner is a winner, altough a retarded one.
YodaSnipe
Sure, but I'm still right :D
Valentiino
You win, allah YodaSnipe etc

YodaSnipe
you know it.
K a Y e
When everything that happens is very exciting... Then at the end you realize they were just dreaming about it! How STUPID >.<

But that doesn't often happen on Animes and Mangas.. Maybe some!
thelewa

YodaSnipe wrote:

Yes they are. Fortunately I'm right just cause I'm awesome.
You must be a genius at debating
YodaSnipe
Yep
Cara_Legal_old
Death Note
SPOILER
L,SOAB,why you died?
California
Haruhi Endless Eight
an ending to a good anime
kikoredog
My most rage inducing moment in anime would be...

Shuffle! : When Kaede goes into insane freak mode, man I was literally screaming at the screen for Rin to get the hell outta that house.

Asu no Yoichi : When that one dude near the end is feeling up Ayame Ikaruga...srsly made me want to crush something.

B Gata H Kei : The entire thing.

Clannad AS : Yea so when Ushio dies I literally was already to the point where I could hang myself, this srsly put me over the edge (not raging but balling like a little girl.)

Any anime that has an overly-retarded nose bleed reaction for the male upon seeing anything ecchi.... a good example anime would be Nagasarete Airantou...srsly hate that shit
YodaSnipe
whoa now, b gata h kei was so fkin funny. and shuffle zomg yes.
-Athena-
Fairy tail's recent chapter was a shocker, was quite disappointed with the outcome of Lucy's battle
ampzz

kikoredog wrote:

Shuffle! : When Kaede goes into insane freak mode, man I was literally screaming at the screen for Rin to get the hell outta that house.
Incorrect.

Kaede's flipped yandere switch was absolutely brilliant in that and well deserved by my opinion.

The worst part of the Shuffle! anime was Asa being the choice of heroine.
Worst storyline ever.
Haseo_old
whenever i see yaoi
-Athena-

Haseo wrote:

whenever i see yaoi
Kuroshitsuji was the most I could take
those

ampzz wrote:

The worst part of the Shuffle! anime was
Spoiler dat LOL
YodaSnipe

ampzz wrote:

The worst part of the Shuffle! anime was Asa being the choice of heroine. Worst storyline ever.
actually this is so damn true. BUT the VN was brilliant. I love it so.
jabberwockey
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Nia just disappearing
wtf
mathexpert

kikoredog wrote:

SPOILER
Clannad AS : Yea so when Ushio dies I literally was already to the point where I could hang myself, this srsly put me over the edge (not raging but balling like a little girl.)
holy shit huge spoiler, that could really ruin it for some people. Spoiler it plz ^^
SereneMidnight
ALL of iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia. I hate Sunrise for making a MECHA anime out of a game series where it involves producing your own idol. Minus points for making Chihaya a total uber-bitch.
Mogsy
There's much more I could list, but...
  1. 11eyes - Most things involving Yuka. From her total yandere switch being flipped due to easy-to-explain misunderstandings to giving a fragment to Liselotte to her Deus Ex Machina power. Also, the entire last episode. Going for the good end was actually less epic and more tone-dissonant than episode 11's Bad End.
  2. Yosuga no Sora - The entire Sora arc. Oh look, incest. Let's not focus on the emotional implications of it and make it the most sexually-based arc in the entire sex-filled show. Let's also make the heroine an unlikable twat.
  3. Mirai Nikki - The whole show's become pretty derp now, but when Yukki's dad kills his mom, I flipped tables.
YodaSnipe

mathexpert9981 wrote:

holy shit huge spoiler, that could really ruin it for some people. Spoiler it plz ^^
normally i'd agree, but who cares shitty anime /s'all good
Mogsy
Just because you don't like the show doesn't mean there aren't others who are watching it. It's a pretty famous spoiler, but to those going in blind, a spoiler's a spoiler. Tags would be necessary.
YodaSnipe
lol ok
senkai
Haruhi Suzumiya's Endless Eight and the part where mikuru's friend and haruhi drugged mikuru for a kissing scene with koizumi. >:(
Gengar9nn
when children do nsfw

I don’t watch anime but that happens and it’s annoying
Hotaru-
Kanokari after chapter 50.

Everything is getting dragged down without any progression whatsoever.
Lunaa2548

DeletedUser_1279693 wrote:

Post the moments in anime where it made you so mad or made you slightly mad.

The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
SPOILER
When Yuki was reading a book for like 5 min straight while some other thing was happening

School Days
SPOILER
THE WHOLE THING
all of scums wish. paused every 5 minutes
Stomiks
Everything of the Junji Ito Collection
ghoulybits
Literally all of Rent-A-Girlfriend. I had to stop reading because it was physically rage-inducing.
I AM VERY SMART
When a character that I like only appears during one episode. Like, why introduce a badass character if it's only for him or her to exist for 20 minutes ? What's the idea ?

Gengar9nn wrote:

when children do nsfw

I don’t watch anime but that happens and it’s annoying
Also thx for bringing back this topic m8
DM FOR MUTUAL
The ending of Domestic Girlfriend (manga). Half of me was really pissed because I thought the manga was actually pretty good until that point (if you ignore the whole love triangle mess and just focus on Natsuo's and Rui's relationship), and the other half of me was laughing my ass off.

The ending of Bocchi Hakase to Robot Shoujo no Zetsubou Teki Utopia also had me kinda pissed off, but mostly just confused and blue-balled. The manga was 10/10 incredible before the ending. Instead of any sort of conclusion, there's just a wet fart of an open ending that doesn't feel like an ending at all. There is a big emotional payoff is there in the final chapter, but the rest of the chapter offers nothing of that sort, it just kinda ends with this strange plot-twist(?). You don't finish the manga feeling fulfilled and reflective of what you just read, but extremely confused, trying to do the mental gymnastics to figure out wtf happened and not arriving at a single satisfying conclusion, nor even a conclusion that makes much sense. I did read somewhere that this got axed, but it's clear from reading the manga that the author intended to come to some sort of proper conclusion, and somehow manages not to(?).

(The manga was still incredible, with the first chapter being one of if not the coolest first chapter I've ever read in contrast to the ending. And some people did really like the ending, so maybe it's just me and my small brain that can't understand how epic it is)

On the topic of horrible manga endings, Dear Sa-chan had an ending similar in feel to Domestic Girlfriend. I definitely would've been mad if I was invested in what I was reading. Honestly, it's nearly worth reading the manga to just experience that ending, it's amazing.
Patatitta
dead dead demon's dededededestruction, amazing manga with the worst fucking ending ever, the manga completely shifts the theme starting in the second half and the end is just a total letdown, gives no payoff for the first half of the manga and barely solves anything
I AM VERY SMART

YodaSnipe wrote:

lol ok
lol ok
Stomiks
I recently looked at the promised neverland again and it really brought up my anger for the 2nd season.

How is it possible to fuck up one of the most highly-anticipated, well-received shows in modern anime? Like seriously, how do you fuck it up? All you had to do was follow was the last season did and make a proper ending ffs. Everything in production dropped. Animation, sound, characters, plot. Everything was ruined. I hate how the show's reputation immediately went to the garbage and became a punching bag for awful anime. Most people will remember how bad the 2nd season was and will not remember how good the 1st season was.