Megpoid GUMI - Carnival

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nixnez
给我这么多星星的图叫我怎么mod啊~~看都已经泡泡了 XD

以下就看看下,都是不太重要的意见,当然也不需要kudosu吧。

[Hard]
- 00:42:020 (1,2,3) - I kinda like to spread this out. Just me.

[Carnival0108]
- 00:56:075 (8) + 02:40:012 (8) - AIMod pointed this out, most probably caused by that particular middle red slider point. Not that it affects playability or anything.

So yea, no need to pop your bubble. Good luck ranking~
deepsea
Wow this is cool.

Easy

00:12:256 (1) - I don't like stack in the beginning, you know this is easy, newhands aren't that good.

Also the gap between Normal and Hard is kinda big imo(2mil and 14 mil, also difficulty), I would like a diff between those. I am not going to pop with above reason though. Just decide yourself. This map is really well made.

\wcx/
Topic Starter
wcx19911123

Jarby wrote:

All clear now. I'm confident.
Oh , thanks very much

deepsea wrote:

Easy

00:12:256 (1) - I don't like stack in the beginning, you know this is easy, newhands aren't that good.
Umm.. I think it is OK
blissfulyoshi
It annoys me a bit that the 1st kiai section ending keeps on changing. Sometime you do it on teh whole note, and other times your do end on the third note before it. If you can make the kiai section be consistent among all diffs (the problem sections are the end of the first kiai and the end of the second kiai (ozzy's diff only))
Could you also make the dark red combo color a little brighter because it is a little hard to see against the black bg in the beginning and the right edge at the ending of the song.

Easy: fine

Normal:
02:50:051 (4,6) - the pattern looks a little cleaner if these 2 notes don't overlap

Combo mod:
00:41:783 (1,3) - the combos fit he lyrics a bit better if you remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 3
00:49:342 (6,1) - the combos fit he lyrics a bit better if you remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 6
02:40:838 (7,1) - the combos fit he lyrics a bit better if you remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 7

Ozzy's Taiko: Just curious, why is the slider tick rate 3 here? Besides that, the map is fine

Hard:
Personally, I felt a good chunk of the half-speed sliders did not fit the song very well because the music doesn't slow down at those parts most of the time. Oh well, I guess this is a more personal complaint since I don't like slow downs usually.

Combo mod:
00:32:335 (1,3) - the combos fit he lyrics a bit better if you remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 3
00:34:697 (1,2) - the combos fit he lyrics a bit better if you remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 2

Carnival0108: Wow, this map is difficult. Oh well, it played fine in my test, and everything else I checked was fine. As a result, I can call it fine xD.

==========================

This is a fairly decent map, but the kiai and color issue slightly annoy me. On another note, I did not test the timing yet, so I will check it soon. I guess fix what you want, and contact me for a recheck (not exactly sure what I want to do from there yet) For now, star.
Topic Starter
wcx19911123

blissfulyoshi wrote:

SPOILER
It annoys me a bit that the 1st kiai section ending keeps on changing. Sometime you do it on teh whole note, and other times your do end on the third note before it. If you can make the kiai section be consistent among all diffs (the problem sections are the end of the first kiai and the end of the second kiai (ozzy's diff only))
Could you also make the dark red combo color a little brighter because it is a little hard to see against the black bg in the beginning and the right edge at the ending of the song.
I fixed the kiai section , now all diffs are the same.
Also I changed the combo colors , hope it feel better now.

Easy: fine
Thanks

Normal:
02:50:051 (4,6) - the pattern looks a little cleaner if these 2 notes don't overlap
Fixed

Combo mod:
00:41:783 (1,3) - the combos fit he lyrics a bit better if you remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 3
00:49:342 (6,1) - the combos fit he lyrics a bit better if you remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 6
02:40:838 (7,1) - the combos fit he lyrics a bit better if you remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 7
sorry , but I think use simple newcombo in a Normal diff is beter.

Ozzy's Taiko: Just curious, why is the slider tick rate 3 here? Besides that, the map is fine
Thanks

Hard:
Personally, I felt a good chunk of the half-speed sliders did not fit the song very well because the music doesn't slow down at those parts most of the time. Oh well, I guess this is a more personal complaint since I don't like slow downs usually.
Um.. I think it is OK 0.0

Combo mod:
00:32:335 (1,3) - the combos fit he lyrics a bit better if you remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 3
00:34:697 (1,2) - the combos fit he lyrics a bit better if you remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 2
Fixed

Carnival0108: Wow, this map is difficult. Oh well, it played fine in my test, and everything else I checked was fine. As a result, I can call it fine xD.
Thanks

==========================

This is a fairly decent map, but the kiai and color issue slightly annoy me. On another note, I did not test the timing yet, so I will check it soon. I guess fix what you want, and contact me for a recheck (not exactly sure what I want to do from there yet) For now, star.
Thanks for modding > <
OzzyOzrock

blissfulyoshi wrote:

It annoys me a bit that the 1st kiai section ending keeps on changing. Sometime you do it on teh whole note, and other times your do end on the third note before it. If you can make the kiai section be consistent among all diffs (the problem sections are the end of the first kiai and the end of the second kiai (ozzy's diff only)) o.o

Well, there aren't any sliders in the map at all, and slider tick rate doesn't even do anything in these kinds of maps so...
Shiirn

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Well, there aren't any sliders in the map at all, and slider tick rate doesn't even do anything in these kinds of maps so...
Because it's funny.
KanaRin
;_; I was too late.(Sorry)

For the Taiko diff.
I think it's good enough. I can't find any big problem.

So~ Star~
Kyonko Hizara
:)
Linn
star!~
blissfulyoshi
Okay, after going through the map, everything seems to check out, so I guess I can rank this.

Changelog: (Stuff done before ranking)
Hard: 00:42:020 (1,2,3) - made into a slider to be easier to read
Aligned the kiai sections.
val0108
congratz!
Curisu
迅速祝贺
Topic Starter
wcx19911123

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Okay, after going through the map, everything seems to check out, so I guess I can rank this.

Changelog: (Stuff done before ranking)
Hard: 00:42:020 (1,2,3) - made into a slider to be easier to read
Aligned the kiai sections.
Thanks >w<
Sallad4ever
Congratz for the rank :3

Carnival0108 is sooo hard :o
Ayeen_old
congratz on rank
- Rche -
gratz again.
Shiki
王长喜神mapper <( _ _ )>
Nymph

Shiki wrote:

王长喜神mapper <( _ _ )>
OzzyOzrock
yay! gratz! :D
Axey
:P
Oinarisama_old
:) 膜拜
HakuNoKaemi
you didn't correct the kiai...

you're using a wrong bpm actually... the really one is the half, 127 ... and for this the flashing during kiai are too much fast and this could be corrected without modifying the map that much...
Jarby

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

you're using a wrong bpm actually... the really one is the half, 127 ... and for this the flashing during kiai are too much fast and this could be corrected without modifying the map that much...
What makes you think 127 is correct? To put it simply, 254 made more sense to me because of how fast the rhythm is throughout the song.
MegidonLOL
congratz on the rank! :)

This is one of my favorite songs! :)
HakuNoKaemi

Jarby wrote:

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

What makes you think 127 is correct? To put it simply, 254 made more sense to me because of how fast the rhythm is throughout the song.
Just confront with an Allegro ( 120-139 BPM ) and a Prestissimo ( 200+ BPM ) and you'll see why