forum

Megpoid GUMI - Carnival

posted
Total Posts
show more
OzzyOzrock

blissfulyoshi wrote:

It annoys me a bit that the 1st kiai section ending keeps on changing. Sometime you do it on teh whole note, and other times your do end on the third note before it. If you can make the kiai section be consistent among all diffs (the problem sections are the end of the first kiai and the end of the second kiai (ozzy's diff only)) o.o

Ozzy's Taiko: Just curious, why is the slider tick rate 3 here? Besides that, the map is fine
Well, there aren't any sliders in the map at all, and slider tick rate doesn't even do anything in these kinds of maps so...
Shiirn

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Well, there aren't any sliders in the map at all, and slider tick rate doesn't even do anything in these kinds of maps so...
Because it's funny.
KanaRin
;_; I was too late.(Sorry)

For the Taiko diff.
I think it's good enough. I can't find any big problem.

So~ Star~
Kyonko Hizara
:)
Linn
star!~
blissfulyoshi
Okay, after going through the map, everything seems to check out, so I guess I can rank this.

Changelog: (Stuff done before ranking)
Hard: 00:42:020 (1,2,3) - made into a slider to be easier to read
Aligned the kiai sections.
val0108
congratz!
Curisu
迅速祝贺
Topic Starter
wcx19911123

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Okay, after going through the map, everything seems to check out, so I guess I can rank this.

Changelog: (Stuff done before ranking)
Hard: 00:42:020 (1,2,3) - made into a slider to be easier to read
Aligned the kiai sections.
Thanks >w<
Sallad4ever
Congratz for the rank :3

Carnival0108 is sooo hard :o
Ayeen_old
congratz on rank
- Rche -
gratz again.
Shiki
王长喜神mapper <( _ _ )>
Nymph

Shiki wrote:

王长喜神mapper <( _ _ )>
OzzyOzrock
yay! gratz! :D
Axey
:P
Oinarisama_old
:) 膜拜
HakuNoKaemi
you didn't correct the kiai...

you're using a wrong bpm actually... the really one is the half, 127 ... and for this the flashing during kiai are too much fast and this could be corrected without modifying the map that much...
Jarby

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

you're using a wrong bpm actually... the really one is the half, 127 ... and for this the flashing during kiai are too much fast and this could be corrected without modifying the map that much...
What makes you think 127 is correct? To put it simply, 254 made more sense to me because of how fast the rhythm is throughout the song.
MegidonLOL
congratz on the rank! :)

This is one of my favorite songs! :)
HakuNoKaemi

Jarby wrote:

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

What makes you think 127 is correct? To put it simply, 254 made more sense to me because of how fast the rhythm is throughout the song.
Just confront with an Allegro ( 120-139 BPM ) and a Prestissimo ( 200+ BPM ) and you'll see why