Whats your Favorite Game of All Time?

posted
Total Posts
show more
daphna_old
For all the times...ofc its WC III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne
ommmm
Kanade_old
Probably Super Smash Bros. Melee, I played it every day all afternoon with a friend, we got really good at it and eventually started organising tournaments. We were pretty young so we came up with stupid ideas like the other contestants having to fight and then we would be the ''final bosses'' you had to defeat to win the tournament. Ofcourse after months of nonstop ''training'' no one stood a chance :P It never really got boring and the only reason we quit was cause the Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl released, but it never gave us the same feel so we just quit the whole thing. Sort of a shame.

I would pick Ocarina of Time, but during that time I was too young and scared to leave Kokiri Forest so I basically let an older friend of mine finish the entire game for me in which I did nothing else but have my own little roleplay sessions in Kokiri forest, pretending I was ''sword training''.
Pizzicato
DotA/HoN
[DG2L]YungYeezy
Ocarina of time= Played the whole damn thing. It was intense, brutal, and cost me a lot of time.
Backfire
No more heroes
Super Meat Boy
Deathsmiles
Trouble Witches
Disgaea
The Orange Box
Deadly Premonition
:)
TheHarlequin
Resident Evil Series 8-)

although everything came crashing down after Code Veronica

and then

Assassins Creed Series 8-)
mathexpert
for me its probably ninja gaiden for xbox, mostly for nostalgic reasons. ahh~ good times...
Maliciousness_old
star ocean
xenosaga
persona 3, 4
ff9
kingdom hearts 1, 2, 358/2days
tales series (exept legendia, innocence, tempest, symphonia2)
tekken

etc : D
ddrXero64
Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSone (the remake for PSP is awesome too). It is the strangest game on my list ompared to my usual favored games, and I've never liked any other final fantasy. But so many hours put into it when I was younger, and I played it over and over with different strategies.

Second favorite game of all time: Pokemon Emerald. Original Battle Frontier, finally a way to prove to someone I'm better than them at pokemon lolol
ThunderTopaz
--]] to boring to just put in one game so I'll make a list. --[[
[sadly have not played Persona/Persona2 yet.... but I plan on it]
[The order has nothing to do with how much I like them]

shin megami tensei: Persona 3 PSP
shin megami tensei: Persona 4
shin megami tensei: Imagine [ONLINE]

White Knight Chronicles

Disgaea
Disgaea 2
Disgaea 3
Phantom Brave
Makai Kingdom

Digimon World
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3

Monster Seeds
Dragon Seeds
Legend of Dragoon
Breath of Fire 4
Wild Arms 2
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 9
[sure I'm forgetting some, but to lazy at the moment to continue]
ddrXero64

ThunderTopaz wrote:

Digimon World 3
I loved that game SO much, I just beat it again about 4 months ago on an emulator. The game just never gets old, and I love how I can beat it without unlocking half the stuff the game has to offer. It's one of those games that has some of the most ridiculous secrets that take forever to find, items, forms, etc. I loved that game though, they screwed me over with Digimon World 4 haha
Sander-Don
Roll Away
ThunderTopaz

ddrXero64 wrote:

ThunderTopaz wrote:

Digimon World 3
I loved that game SO much, I just beat it again about 4 months ago on an emulator. The game just never gets old, and I love how I can beat it without unlocking half the stuff the game has to offer. It's one of those games that has some of the most ridiculous secrets that take forever to find, items, forms, etc. I loved that game though, they screwed me over with Digimon World 4 haha
as much as I love #3, I always liked #2 better for some reason
ddrXero64

ThunderTopaz wrote:

as much as I love #3, I always liked #2 better for some reason
I won't lie to you, I never really played through 1 and 2 fully. But knowing a true Digimon game fan, I'm going to try Digimon 2 this weekend. Thanks for the tip! Even if it wasn't intended to be one lol. I've been playing the final fantasy hacktics mod thing lately, I like to play 2-3 RPG's at a time to avoid repetitive playing. I'll try Digimon World 2 thanks~
Pyro Wolf_old
It's hard for me to pick just one so I'm going to pick out one per system
SPOILER
  • NES = Startropics
    GB = Pokemon Silver
    SNES = Super Mario RPG
    Virtual boy = Red Alarm
    N64 = LoZ: Majora's mask
    GBA = Metroid ZM
    Game Cube = Metroid prime 2
    DS = WEWY
    Genesis = Rocket Knight Adventure
    Game gear = Sonic 2
    Saturn = NiGHTS into Dreams
    Dreamcast = Sonic Adventure 2
    Playstation = Spyro

Actually, now that I have them all listed out, I can easily say NiGHTS into Dreams is my favorite game of all time.
mathexpert
startropics is really good, I wish they would remake it for the wii or something.
awp

mathexpert9981 wrote:

startropics is really good, I wish they would remake it for the wii or something.
I bought that game recently. Haven't played it yet though.
Athyrionjh
osu!
Pokemon Touhoumon
Touhou 12.3
Final Fantasy X (not X-2)
Fahrenheit
Beyond Good & Evil
Haseo_old
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9j03IB_Vuk

Back when I was a kid, I used to play a game called Dewprism ( known as Threads of Fate in the USA port). I always screw up at the game in some point cuz' it was a bad copy, so I always start over again and again and again and again......

My repetitiveness aside, It was awesome and fun, and now I am trying to find an iso of it, so I can play it on my emulator.I kinda lost the CD when I got my PSP :(

SHORT EDIT: I forgot some games:

Digimon World 3( I trained too much with Divermon I accidentally reached lv. 50 before Seiryu City... whoops)
Digimon World 4( I hate myself for giving it to my classmate, she doesn't even play it)
The KH series
Armaggedon25
I have a bunch of music and shooter games that I like alot.... can't really pick a definitive one.

So, Music:
Taiko no Tatsujin
Jubeat
Osu!
Project Diva, although I've only ever played it maybe twice xD

Shooters:
Halo: Reach
Battlefield 1942 (Old school, heck yeah :D)
Pimpi
•The Legend of Zelda (Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess)
•Megaman X series (All)
•Metroid Prime series (All)
•Super Mario 64
•Super Mario Galaxy games (1 & 2)
•Final Fantasy VII
•Final Fantasy V Advance and Final Fantasy VI Advance
•Tales of Symphonia (1 & 2)
•Resident Evil (1 through 5, not the shitty Survivor)
•osu! :D
Ekaru
Gotta go with Pokemon Black for sure now.
Cyclohexane
Without any doubt Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast.
It just blew my mind at the time.
Luna
MOTHER 3
I know that game inside and out, have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours on it and still enjoy it just as much as - if not more than - when I played it for the first time.
shinytentacool

Pyro Wolf wrote:

Genesis = Rocket Knight Adventures
You have excellent taste, sir

I can't pick just one either, so I'll just throw some I really enjoyed:

Brave Fencer Musashi
Imperishable Night
Diablo 2
Shadow of the Colossus
Fate/Stay Night
Harvest Moon 64
Ristar
Sander-Don
awp
Rocket Knight Adventures is cool but not as great as people seem to claim it is

where's the love for Gunstar Heroes
dNextGen
Cod4 MW

derp
Thimeeh
Final Fantasy IX

Can't remember how many times I have beaten it.
komuyi99
Final Fantasy XIII.I have never played it but i saw the walkthrough on youtube.I think some scenes were cute! :3
I love Wii! Some people do not like it,but I think its fun (with some games,some are boring :P )
Other game i saw the walkthrough in youtube was Final Fantasy X! :)
And an old game I like is Pacman :) I love playing it on my computer! :3
Mogsy

komuyi99 wrote:

Final Fantasy XIII.I have never played it but i saw the walkthrough on youtube.I think some scenes were cute! :3
Generally, for a game to be your favourite game ever, you should have, y'know, played it.
dkun

Mogsworth wrote:

komuyi99 wrote:

Generally, for a game to be your favourite game ever, you should have, y'know, played it.
I just lol'd.

ontopic: FF8
Max300

dNextGen wrote:

Cod4 MW

derp
dj M2fiesta
A couple of my all-time favorite games are either...

Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Samba de Amigo ver. 2000
Jet Grind Radio
Final Fantasy IV Advance
pop'n music 16 PARTY
Goldeneye 007
beatmaniaIIDX 15th Style DJ TROOPER
osu!
Pikmin 2 (It's just so amazingly epic..period.)
vampireknight123
So my favorites are:

1) Oddworld Abes Exodus
2)Oddworld Munchs Oddysee
3)Dawn of War series
4)Patapon 3
5)Osu
6)Fable series
tyrael6192

dkun wrote:

ontopic: FF8
QFT.

In my opinion, FF8 and FF10. Haven't managed to finish FF9 yet, so can't say whether it'll be as good.
Fumi-chan
Xenogears.
Ramellu
Sims 3 and osu! xD
I don't play too many video games...
SYSEN
rune factory 3
JordanFreeman
Resident Evil 4. Such a masterpiece.
show more