forum

Whats your Favorite Game of All Time?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Justykanna

Phzm wrote:

Tales of Symphonia.

The fire emblem series on gameboy advance.
Such good, older games.

Sacred Stones end dungeon was something I spent HOURS getting ready for. xD
olivia272
Osu.
LigerZero
1. Osu
2. Dragon Nest South Eastern Asia (only in internet cafe)
3. Euro Truck Simulator 2
Gekido
Shadow of the Colossus!

The soundtrack is epic, the story is beautiful, the gameplay is unique and I really love to challenge enemies that seem to be a lot stronger than me.
The only downside that I see is that the game is pretty short (if you know what to do) :(
KitsunePL
I think Crash Bandicoot series. Of course PSX ones. Those were my favourite games of childhood. I especially loved Crash 3: Warped. Once in a while I download emulator and 100% them ^^ Also this memory of notebook full of Crash 1 passwords.
Fatal3ty
1. Tron 2.0
2. Dungeon Siege 1/2 (not 3)
3. Prince of Persia all Games
4. Guitar Hero

And Osu! + Minecraft :P
GSG95
Battlefield.

I don't care if it's EA. I don't care if Hardline is shit. It will always be Battlefield.
EneT
Don't really have a specific favourite game, I'll just say Persona 3 FES
-SayaKai
Elsword
FrzR
God Eater series
FuZ
GTA series (starting from GTA 3)
YesYeV
Halo 2 / Halo 3
Nuolong
Wizard101 for a long time. But I stopped because it was so limited (movement) and it was pay to play, basically.

Minecraft, long time favorite game. I still like it, but it's really boring now so I don't play it as much.

Left 4 Dead 2, 300 hours on that game; not that much, but whatever. I'm bored with that game now. Zombies used to be my thing 8-)

Currently osu!. There are so many elements in this game that ensure that you never get bored of it!!!

And I'm starting to kinda get into Team Fortress 2. It's okay, it isn't as exciting as I anticipated it to be....

So yeah, I don't have a favorite all time game 8-)
Treekii
Persona Series & LoZ Wind Waker
Mafuuu
Right now it's osu! but overall is Legend of Zelda (can't decide between Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask)
PatZar
dragon quest 4 maybe
LigerZero
osu, ETS2, DN SEA and counter strike CZ
cerena
right now i'm play GTA V with my friend xD
zy-

Tadakichi
[Deleted]
xHardSoul
GTA/FIFA/PES series, Pokemon (the older ones), LoL and Hearthstone