forum

Nobuo Uematsu - Crystal Tower (Syrcus Tower)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yoichi Sturmhimmel
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, 25 November 2010 at 4:59:27 PM

Artist: Nobuo Uematsu
Title: Crystal Tower (Syrcus Tower)
BPM: 153
Filesize: 2016kb
Play Time: 01:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Boss Goblin (4.58 stars, 179 notes)
  2. Goblin (1.78 stars, 60 notes)
  3. Hobgoblin (3.8 stars, 125 notes)
Download: Nobuo Uematsu - Crystal Tower (Syrcus Tower)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hello! Made this one after the Cloud of Darkness one. Not quite as good (in my opinion but good anyway!) If I don't respond for A long time in updating the beatmap, it's because my retarded school won't let me log on!
Topic Starter
Yoichi Sturmhimmel
Can someone please take a look at this, as I would like to try and get this ranked.
Starrodkirby86
Was browsing through the forums randomly and saw this.

Now, I'm not modding anything since I'm still in progress of finishing my homework, but I'm here enough to at least tell you a few things. xD

It's difficult in itself to get your map noticed by anyone if you're only going to leave it there and do nothing. I mean, if there's hundreds of Pending Beatmaps out there, especially elevated with more priority stars, then how will yours get noticed?

You should probably ask some nice, experienced modders of osu! to check out your map. You can find them in #modhelp and #modreqs. The former's to discuss about maps, modding, and a general mappers' community, while the latter is prevalent with mod requests.

Best of luck, kid, try your best at getting your map known. xD
Topic Starter
Yoichi Sturmhimmel
Where do I use them, I'm pretty hopeless at these sort of things...

Especially seeing as I can't log in through the game...
Powerdrone

Yoichi Sturmhimmel wrote:

Where do I use them, I'm pretty hopeless at these sort of things...

Especially seeing as I can't log in through the game...
You can only use them through the osu! client. You'll have to log in to use it I believe...

If you're having trouble logging in, perhaps post in the appropriate forum section?
Saten
I'll check this and the other map as soon as I'm back from work :D
Hang in there.
Also please follow the rules when you request help from here
If you don't, people will ignore you. :(
Saten
General:
First of all, I think your diffs almost looks identical. Just some added notes here and there and so on. (Each diff is supposed to be unique to eachother, otherwise it wont be fun to play :( )

You should make a nice combination with Circles and Sliders (Right now, there's only 2 sliders in each diff), and find a good rhythm that wont confuse other players.

The Offset should be something like 730

[Goblin]
An Easy diff should be something like this Slider Velocity: 0,90
Here's an example on how an Easy diff could look like
Example
ATTACH[Nobuo Uematsu - Crystal Tower (Syrcus Tower) (Yoichi Sturmhimmel) [Easy Example].osu]

The other two diffs seems to have the same problem. I suggest you remap them and make them more fun by combining Circles and Sliders (like I did in my example, but abit faster and harder/more notes depending on the difficulty of course) and increasing Slider Velocity, Circle size etc.

Best luck to you and a Star I guess. 8-)

Download: Nobuo Uematsu - Crystal Tower (Syrcus Tower) (Yoichi Sturmhimmel) [Easy Example].osu
Topic Starter
Yoichi Sturmhimmel
Thanks. I'll upload it tomorrow when I've fixed those.

EDIT: Been idiotic and lost thumbdrive... with all my osu! stuff on it. Grrr. Oh, well hadn't really improved anything of great importance.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.