Mini Normal 1 (Game Over)

posted
Total Posts
show more
samX500

pentaqola wrote:

bambinex wrote:

I think z0z is the best option rn
i'd like to ask the reasons for this, as well for sam. i mean, z0z seems straightforward with his words, and i don't really see any reason to vote him.
It's not that I have much reason to vote for z0z in particular. But my suspicion are only on 3 individuals.

Julian
z0z
pentaqola

I explained why earlier today. Out of them I think z0z is the safest elimination because they gave me the least reason not to suspect them. For Julian, they are claiming an enabler, which would be very easy to claim for scum, but since it's their first I feel like they shouldn't have enough knowledge of the roles to actually claim a special role. Of course that doesn't mean by any stretch that they are town, but it's a little bit of something I guess.

You have been very cooperative and claimed your role when confronted, again, you may still be scum while not lying about your role but it's something. Also, you even questioning why I am voting for z0z instead of letting it go seems townlike.

z0z has just nothing.

____

feel free to point out something you find townlike about z0z if you wish, all I said is I am parking my vote on them and I would follow wherever town is. I am mostly scared of another scenario where a town is about to be modkilled. Had I not parked my vote on ghouly on day 3 town might have been unable to vote them out because I was away and could not have given my vote.

Also feel free to ask me more question. I have been very rarely questionned this whole game despite having played quite poorly so I am scared of being wrongly eliminated today or maybe tommorow.
NotRaffi
So we're gonna wagon zoz?
Julian_Kaiser
I have already stated my two reasons why.

I initially suspected him from the beginning, however if it turns out to not be him, then I have a hunch that some of the "whitelisted" folks(i.e. NotRaffi, bambinex, Penguin) may include some mafia members since pentaqola can't be an only remaining mafia member theoretically since there are two left, if I'm not wrong.
Forgive me for my lack of cooperation, there barely seems anything I could make out to discuss rn.

Vote: z0z
Julian_Kaiser
By *whitelisted, I meant individuals outside the suspicion range of sam
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 4.3
z0z (3) - samX500, bambinex, Julian_Kaiser [E-2]

Not Voting (5) - Amianki, Penguin, NotRaffi, pentaqola, z0z

With 8 alive it takes 5 to elminate

Day 4 ends in 4 days 12 hours 35 mins
At deadline, z0z will be eliminated
z0z
i'm not particularly useful on either side, the only thing special is that i get a vote

regardless, eliminating me wouldn't do very much for the town but will greatly affect the mafia

you could ask questions though, be specific as needed

i have already claimed my role though

samX500 wrote:

Also feel free to ask me more question. I have been very rarely questionned this whole game despite having played quite poorly so I am scared of being wrongly eliminated today or maybe tommorow.
i have literally not noticed, it's probably just you overthinking your performance so far
Topic Starter
Sakura
Amianki has been prodded!
pentaqola
thanks for the answer sam

your performance, yeah not as great, but i barely have any questions to give you so
Amianki
Hello yes
Amianki
Neh

I'm thinking z0z is probably town on this one but shrug

Vote: z0z
NotRaffi
Since i can't target the same person twice , should the role blocker block my action to proof that they actually are able to rb?
[RUE]Bambinex
Prod Dodge

I think voting z0z is the best option rn imo
NotRaffi
Bambi, can you RB me this night? Thanks

vote: zoz
NotRaffi
If you don't you'll die because im targetting you
NotRaffi
Unvote : zoz

Gonna not vote for a min, i gotta see the agreement
Topic Starter
Sakura
That's a hammer, Death Scene coming soon
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 4.Final
z0z (5) - samX500, bambinex, Julian_Kaiser, Amianki, NotRaffi [Eliminated]

Not Voting (3) - Penguin, pentaqola, z0z

With 8 alive it takes 5 to elminate

z0z Vanilla Townie has been eliminated Day 4

Now begins Night 4, please send me all actions by PM, Night will end in 24 hours from this post.

As a reminder:
Votes and Unvotes after the hammer dont count.
z0z
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
Sakura
Again if every living player PMs me that they want a fast night then i will end the night early.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Night Deadline is over, Resolving night actions.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Amianki Town 2-Shot Traffic Analyst has been killed Night 4

Vote Count 5.0
Not Voting (6) - samX500, bambinex, Julian_Kaiser, NotRaffi, Penguin, pentaqola

With 6 alive it takes 4 to eliminate

It is now Day 5, and it will last until Oct. 15th 3:00 pm UTC-5

Countdown Timer
Amianki
contentless bah post
Penguin
we are currently in a Miseliminate-and-Lose situation. Do not vote until we have made a decision or else scum will jump on a potential mis-elim and win the game.

raffi and bambi, what happened last night?
NotRaffi
I forgot that i can't klii this night and i didn't know that zOz is in [E-1] already, mess
samX500
imma stop talking for the rest of the game. I pretty much ruined the game for town.
Penguin

NotRaffi wrote:

And i can't kill 2 nights in a row so tomorrow is a no night

NotRaffi wrote:

Since i can't target the same person twice , should the role blocker block my action to proof that they actually are able to rb?

NotRaffi wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

I forgot that i can't klii this night and i didn't know that zOz is in [E-1] already, mess

NotRaffi wrote:

Sakura said that im not rbd by anyone

NotRaffi wrote:

Penguin wrote:

but yesterday sakura told you that you didn't get roleblocked?
I didn't know what that meant so i didn't tell you guys, also isn't that just cancelling night action?
Penguin
if you're town, you're the stupidest person alive. If you're scum, you're also the stupidest person alive.

You deserve to be eliminated today, EVERYTHING you say is contradicting and makes no sense. If you're town, then this game is almost entirely your fault.
Penguin
We still need to wait for bambinex though
Penguin

samX500 wrote:

In any case, Bambinex, do not announce who you will roleblock. If scum knows who you will roleblock, they will be able to play around it.

NotRaffi wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

Like, this very clearly looks like scum trying to force bambi's roleblock in order to make a kill around it. We already had a plan to try and get bambi to find scum, then you go and try to control bambi's roleblock? This is on top of the fact that bambi WAS CLEARED BY A CONFIRMED TOWN. You had NO REASON whatsoever to suspect bambinex.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Just going to clarify something, I would never inform a player whether they are roleblocked or not, unless they are an investigative role, which would need to receive "No Result" in case of their role failing. The only exception is if the role that roleblocked them has the Announcing modifier.
Penguin
like, you apparently tried to kill julian the night before and it didn't work. Then bambi, who is confirmed by amianki, comes out and says that he RB's you.

bambinex wrote:

I forgot you were a vig I rb'd you because I didn't know what to do, so I chose one random person and it was you

NotRaffi wrote:

Nah it's chill
you don't call him out at all. you don't question him at all. then OUT OF NOWHERE at the very end of yesterday, you say this shit

NotRaffi wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

this is the scummiest play I've ever seen
pentaqola
Vote: NotRaffi

okay, yep you are done for. i can give a pass for most of the weird moves you did that penguin shown above, but that last one where you force bambi to rb you or you'll kill him is the straw that broke the camel's back.

and im sorry, but this really is dumb and it also doesn't matter what side you are in. its just dumb
pentaqola
Unvote

actually, hold on i think i need to still think about this
Penguin

Penguin wrote:

we are currently in a Miseliminate-and-Lose situation. Do not vote until we have made a decision or else scum will jump on a potential mis-elim and win the game.
abraker
Bah.
Penguin

samX500 wrote:

imma stop talking for the rest of the game. I pretty much ruined the game for town.
keep talking please, nows not the time to get all moody
Penguin
vote: NotRaffi

I seriously don't see a world where Raffi is town.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 5.1
NotRaffi (1) - Penguin [E-3]

Not Voting (5) - samX500, bambinex, Julian_Kaiser, NotRaffi, pentaqola

With 6 alive it takes 4 to eliminate

Day 5 ends in 6 days, 6 hours, 43 minutes
[RUE]Bambinex
I roleblocked NotRaffi this night
samX500
NotRaffi is probably the safest option. I was suspicious of them all game but trusted them a bit more yesterday because their claim matched with what bambinex, a confirmed town, was saying. So I started to hunt between z0z, Julian and pentaqola.

Though when I read the couple last message they sent I knew for sure they were scum, they contradicted themselves so much in what their ability did.

Now the best question is who is their scumbuddy.

Penguin and bambinex are hard clear, so it comes down to me, penta and julian.

I know I am not scum, so between Penta and Julian I trust Penta more. I would say Julian is more likely scum.

If notRaffi is indeed scum. There will be one scum left, so if there is no kill after bambi's RB, we can know if the person they RB'd was scum. And if there is a kill, then we know whoever they RB'd is definetely not scum.
show more