forum

Mini Normal 1 (Game Over)

posted
Total Posts
show more
NotRaffi
The whole "town losing" thing started when bambi rbd me and yall not voting for Julian, I'm not gonna change my mind
Joon Yorigami
someone's salty :3c
ShinRun
No the whole town losing thing started when you didn’t choose to prove you’re vig when you had three nights to do so
pentaqola

NotRaffi wrote:

The whole "town losing" thing started when bambi rbd me and yall not voting for Julian, I'm not gonna change my mind
you are absolutely correct. in fact there is so much things that has gone wrong in this game for town, from the moment i invited penguin to my neighborhood and him not realizing something is already wrong until the end where raffi just gets voted out with no mercy

mafia did mistakes too, but its mostly my fault since i wanna do well for the team by kinda leading it? i am not good at it tho
ShinRun
Fuck if only I didn’t switch off Penta night one
pentaqola
in fact, penguin and amianki could have easily proven i am scum because of day chat already being available in the neighborhood

if you remove amianki, penguin literally himself could have proven me scum at d2

i have given a lot of red flags from the start, literally said i have the day chat role straightforward in the neighborhood to proven towns, and somehow convinced them its a good thing instead of something to be skeptical about.

check the neighborhood, its actually terrifying how they didn't notice from start to end
pentaqola
day chat is not normal for a neighborhood basically
abraker
man scum sure threw me in for a loop. All your nk's were what I'd expect a really competent team do. Like eliminate everyone who can scum hunt and you are left with braindead town. gg
Amianki
I don't look for things like that and I'm not all that familiar with normal rules anymore regardless

Truth is, town wound up losing because not enough people were willing to put in effort to people the game. This is a big reason I was pushing people to at least create opinions on something, because I simply don't understand the point of playing a social deduction game if you aren't at least going to try to deduce anything.

Despite what a lot of people in mafiascum like to think, being wrong isn't all that bad. I can work with people that are at least putting the effort in, because then at least I can help push them in the right direction. I can't work with people that won't even try, because at a fundamental level, they are the people that wind up having to be removed for town to have a reasonable chance of winning in the late game.
Topic Starter
Sakura

pentaqola wrote:

It can be default as long as it's announced, since it wasnt announced then only via Encryptor daychat exists.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Btw, you know a fun fact?
Newbie scum tend to replace more often than Newbie town.

You could have effectively killed 2/3 of the mafia by killing the replacements, Yhuan actually got prodded out instead.
pentaqola

Sakura wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

It can be default as long as it's announced, since it wasnt announced then only via Encryptor daychat exists.
thats kind of the thing. i dont know why they didn't notice that at all
Topic Starter
Sakura
Encryptor isnt a guaranteed scum role, town neighbor encryptors exist.
It's more of an issue if an Encryptor gets Neighborized than if an Encryptor is a Neighborizer.
pentaqola

Sakura wrote:

Encryptor isnt a guaranteed scum role, town neighbor encryptors exist.
It's more of an issue if an Encryptor gets Neighborized than if an Encryptor is a Neighborizer.
finally, i have gained knowleg

seriously tho, i am glad to know why thats the case. better off learning something outta this than nothing
rematyar

Sakura wrote:

You could have effectively killed 2/3 of the mafia by killing the replacements, Yhuan actually got prodded out instead.
but i asked for replacement because i have an exam ):
igorsprite

Rematyar wrote:

Sakura wrote:

lol
Topic Starter
Sakura
V/LA exists
Julian_Kaiser

Rematyar wrote:

Sakura wrote:

After replacing you,
I was new to this entire mafia thing and almost asked for another replacement since I had a fever.

I barely made any posts and almost gave up during the day of the replacement, since I couldn't deal with being pressurized in a new game, or being forced to cooperate in one.
Julian_Kaiser

abraker wrote:

man scum sure threw me in for a loop. All your nk's were what I'd expect a really competent team do. Like eliminate everyone who can scum hunt and you are left with braindead town. gg
Since I'm braindead myself, I'd rather deal with braindead people. Was cool to see the tables suddenly turn.
rematyar

Sakura wrote:

V/LA exists
what's that
Topic Starter
Sakura
It's short for Vacation / Limited Access.
It means you wont be available for some days due to IRL stuff, and you wont receive prods during that duration, if me (the mod) accepts it. I generally accept them unless they are too long.