forum

How to make skin for Lazer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Veldora2k
Hi, im using flyingtuna # re;owoTuna v1.0 『Selyu』and I imported this to lazer by his options. Some things are broken, and i don't know how to fix them because files are completly different in lazer, there are no maps and skins structure like in standard osu. They have different structures. I was trying to export standard skin from lazer by options to compare things with this Tuna skin but i can't. Any ideas? I'm completly new in lazer.

/
Initial implementation of skin editor (osu#12626)peppy
Activate via Ctrl-Shift-S on any screen, but skinnable items are only defined in gameplay (Player) currently. The whole system is designed so new screens and elements can be supported within minutes, but we are starting with the basics just to get things nailed down.
/

Kinda fix this by skin editor which is now built in osu lazer.
RockRoller
"stuff is broken" doesnt help you with finding a solution, you should list what issues you are facing exactly. lazer skinning should just follow the same rules as stable tho
Topic Starter
Veldora2k
Sorry, you are right :) there was misplacement with accuracy right top corner and score too. I though that I need to edit skin files but I changed placement of those Two elements by Lazer skin editor. It looks like temporary change in game, you can reset this do default. Thanks for claryfing. I though that there is some trick to edit skin files in osu Lazer but due to files structure looks like i need to "compile" skin to osk(or osz don't remember).

I have one more question. Can I delete just one skin from game? I saw option only for deleting all skins from game.
wowcake

Uredie wrote:

there was misplacement with accuracy right top corner and score too. I though that I need to edit skin files but I changed placement of those Two elements by Lazer skin editor
This is due too the extra elements (see: percentage progression bar at the bottom) in lazer, the only way to "fix" it is to use the lazer skin editor (or manually change the location of the things in the skin element image) or wait until there is an option for legacy progression bar.

Uredie wrote:

I have one more question. Can I delete just one skin from game? I saw option only for deleting all skins from game.
Unfortunately, at the moment, no.
Topic Starter
Veldora2k
It's clear for me now. Thanks for your help guys :)