forum

List of languages for creating skin's

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Scorblex
| Hi, I created this forum with the intention of knowing which are all the languages available in "osu!", In order to see what options I have when developing a skin, that is, what language I will use for the elements where text appears.

Without a doubt, this will be very helpful to me, generalizing, it may also help more users who think the same way
RockRoller
You can just check this yourself in the settings, there is a language dropdown selector.
Topic Starter
Scorblex
| Logically, it is the simplest option, however, I do not know why, but there are languages that appear in the form of square symbols as if they had some kind of error, so I decided to request a list here
Sugar_owo
looks nice :> good job!
RockRoller

Scorblex wrote:

| Logically, it is the simplest option, however, I do not know why, but there are languages that appear in the form of square symbols as if they had some kind of error, so I decided to request a list here
If stuff shows up as rectangles than that just means that the font doesnt support that character iirc.

If you want to exempt those languages just go trough the whole list and take those ones out..
Topic Starter
Scorblex

Sugar_owo wrote:

looks nice :> good job!
| Thanks for your comment!!

RockRoller wrote:

Scorblex wrote:

If stuff shows up as rectangles than that just means that the font doesnt support that character iirc.

If you want to exempt those languages just go trough the whole list and take those ones out..
| I suppose it is an option to fix my device's language problem, however, I still have doubts about all the languages available in "osu!" currently supported, a list of names would have been useful

But no problem, I will look for some other alternative, thanks for clarifying the above, it is interesting to know