forum

Song Selection

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ tonkatsu ]
How do you skin the top left of the songselection screen. I know how to skin the top tab but it doesn't continue on to the top left side.
RockRoller
JustABeginner
Hi [ tonkatsu ]!

It's better for you to skin the whole top part of the selection song with "mode-x-small" to match perfectly. "selection-mode" cannot be skinned before its origin placement, so anything at the left side of "selection-mode" will not be possible to be skinned with it.
castin
I'm guessing you're talking about the blue stripe that sticks out. It's because you can only cover it up with white.
If you notice, every skin that skins the top section of the song selection menu is white in that spot.
RockRoller

CrispySquirrel wrote:

[...]It's because you can only cover it up with white.
If you notice, every skin that skins the top section of the song selection menu is white in that spot.
That actually is incorrect. If you take a look at the tutorial you will see this helpful chart showing what colours are actually possible.
castin
Right. What I meant is you can only 100% cover it with white. If you want it to be monochrome/greyscale it has to be white or it ends up tinted like that ^
You can't make it black or grey, etc.
Topic Starter
[ tonkatsu ]

RockRoller wrote:

here is a tutorial: https://tutorial.skinship.xyz/tutorial/song_selection
Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for the tutorial website, it's looking helpful to me so far.