forum

You can only be so good with a mouse.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fxjlk

KupcaH wrote:

PP ≠ skill. Rafis and Cookiezi are not farming pp now. And AngelMegumin doing his best to get pp.
What gave you that idea, how can you tell who is try harding and who isnt?
KupcaH

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

PP ≠ skill. Rafis and Cookiezi are not farming pp now. And AngelMegumin doing his best to get pp.
What gave you that idea, how can you tell who is try harding and who isnt?
AngelMegumin playing pp maps A LOT now.
When did last time Cookie and Rafis played pp map?
Fxjlk

KupcaH wrote:

AngelMegumin playing pp maps A LOT now.
When did last time Cookie and Rafis played pp map?
So then playing lots of pp maps 2 months ago then playing non pp maps in the last few days makes you not a pp farmer? Almost all top players have pp maps in their top scores, when they played them doesn't matter

KupcaH wrote:

You also cant say that tablet > mouse if you say pp ≠ skill.
Deva
FD4D = pp map
Blue zenith 4D = pp map

All 700pp scores are pp maps.

Yeah right.
Fxjlk

HK_ wrote:

FD4D = pp map
Blue zenith 4D = pp map

Yeah right.
I meant in their top 50
Deva
You cant really call map a farm map unless there are like 50 same scores in top 100.

If there are like 3 HDDT FCs thats in a no way farm map.
KupcaH
Okay, senpai.
Fxjlk

HK_ wrote:

You cant really call map a farm map unless there are like 50 same scores in top 100.

If there are like 3 HDDT FCs thats in a no way farm map.
Depends, some maps are barely played but are undiscovered farm maps.
Fxjlk

KupcaH wrote:

Okay, senpai.
Don't be like that KupcaH chan... I-I'm sorry ok?
Endaris

HK_ wrote:

FD4D = pp map
Blue zenith 4D = pp map

Yeah right.
Implying that Angelsim doesn't play these.
He has the only notable HR scores on all the 4D maps aside from Cookiezi and he's not that far away from the Cookie-scores tbh.
The Gambler
I can do 6* maps with mouse, though most of my experience is still with tablet and mablet... The issue mainly lies with reading, as the muscle memory and aim will come after reading, IMO.

Set up your mouse properly or you are truly fucked
Vexy
_miu
if this guy still isn't taking the hint that mouse literally can anything

WHO THE FUCK IS ANGELMEGUMIN THEN

600PP PLAYS WOAH WHAT MUST BE DONE WITH TABLET AM I RIGHT
Jukkii
WORLD'S HIGHEST * FC WOAH THAT MUST BE DONE WITH TABLET AM I RIGHT?
pls no necro
STEEMkid
oh shit i just realized fgsky isnt the only mouse player.
andros is admirable but his playstyle is somethin else.
Naiad

sk8forlife51 wrote:

A pen? sure. A tablet? okay. A mouse on 7 star songs? Not happening. Unless you're a robot or you have the wrist strength of a god it's not possible.

STEEMkid wrote:

sk8forlife51 wrote:

Okay so i've managed to work my way up to 4-4.5 star songs with a mouse. Any beatmap with a ton of jumps just locks my wrist up. I guess i'm too tense? I'm not sure but I really don't see how it's possible for people to do 6+ star songs with a mouse without their wrist locking up or hurting. I've been gaming my whole life and have never experienced this until I encountered 4 star songs on OSU. I honestly don't believe anyone can do a 6 or 7 star song with a mouse, if they say they can they are lying. Until I see someone IN PERSON do a song of that caliber on a mouse I will always have my doubts... Theres just no way.

ok buddy~ *watching FGSky 1260pp play in another tab*

of course person who is very new to community is out here flexing for fgsky and necroposting 4 year old thread bruh
Molly Sandera

Jukkii wrote:

pls no necro

And ironically, the comment right below that is a necro
right, I'm not helping.
STEEMkid
aiq
@Flanster
KingToxic

sk8forlife51 wrote:

I just don't believe a mouse can do 7 star songs. That's too much strain on your wrist.
I completed a ranked 8 star in 169 hours of gameplay and 15002 plays in total, mouse is definitely possible and I would even go as far as to say that the benefit of mouse is the less of a strain on your wrist, my friend that uses only tables and completes ranked 11 stars quit the game because he had to go to the doctor's on multiple occasions because of chronic wrist pain.
HaonJ

KingToxic wrote:

sk8forlife51 wrote:

I just don't believe a mouse can do 7 star songs. That's too much strain on your wrist.
I completed a ranked 8 star in 169 hours of gameplay and 15002 plays in total, mouse is definitely possible and I would even go as far as to say that the benefit of mouse is the less of a strain on your wrist, my friend that uses only tables and completes ranked 11 stars quit the game because he had to go to the doctor's on multiple occasions because of chronic wrist pain.
huh