forum

Susumu Hirasawa - KIRBY Mix Compilation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gcode
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, May 30, 2011 at 7:52:54 PM

Artist: Susumu Hirasawa
Title: KIRBY Mix Compilation
Tags: Starrodkirby86 Beuchi-chan Gens Real1 Nachopiggy Card N'Force Remix Shiroi Oka Maromi no Theme Yume no Shima Shinen kouen Parade Sobu Naru Kaze Forces Amor Buffer Aurora 2 Big Brother Switched On Lotus
BPM: 75
Filesize: 12829kb
Play Time: 10:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. KIRBY Mix Deluxe (4.87 stars, 2186 notes)
  2. KIRBY Mix (4.83 stars, 1809 notes)
Download: Susumu Hirasawa - KIRBY Mix Compilation
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Susumu Hirasawa/KIRBY mix Compilation

Shiroi Oka - Maromi no Theme - 0:00-1:07
Yume no Shima Shinen kouen - 1:07-2:24
Parade (Byakkoya no Musume) - 2:24-3:42
Sobu Naru Kaze - 3:42-4:37
Forces- 4:37-5:58
Amor Buffer - 5:58-7:26
Aurora 2 - 7:26-8:44
Big Brother - 8:44-9:45
SWITCHED-ON LOTUS - 9:45-11:07

Kirby mix deluxe is a new fully remapped version of every piece, by Starrodkirby86.

--------------------------

This is a beatmap in Admiration to Starrodkirby86's Awesome [KIRBY mix] style maps.

Credit for many different reasons to:
[*]Starrodkirby86
[*]Beuchi-Chan(Major SB)
[*]Gens
[*]Real1
[*]Card N' Force
[*]Nachopiggy
[*][Lance](MP3, Major help with all Timing problems.)
[*]Jarby (SB help)
[*]Larto (Amor buffers original speed warning)
ebacho
Star'd
Lance
I made the mp3 used for this. Not sure if kudosu-able... :|

Star~
AnFace
Forced to do this
Hamuko
Suggested Songs names as Tags.
Leave Source blank imo.
Yarissa
better be good
stard because gcode is a nerd
Saten
Gogogogogogo KIRBY Mix!

[Lance] wrote:

I made the mp3 used for this. Not sure if kudosu-able... :|

Star~
If it was helpful, it's kudosu'able :3
Verdisphena
o/
Lance
To prevent something from happening to this before you get it I'm going to post the finished .osu

Download: Susumu Hirasawa - KIRBY Mix Compilation (Gcode) [FLAC].osu
gdeath
My god, Kirby!!!!
How come you play tricks on those tentacles with your crazy style <333
Expecting how the scoreboard will be.
nOtashy
;)
Gens
This is great, and it looks like a lot of fun to play. Wish I could manage the difficulties now~

I'll drop my star for now.
shaneoyo
Star'd. Max score will be big on this one. :o
Luna
I officially love you now <3
TBTE
Star's are nice.
Beuchi
Text + Text SB + New BG for shiroi oka (with maromi in it) + Preview BG (made by kirby <3)
Download: SB.rar
Backfire
Here you are.
Waryas
Pretty good single tap training, star'd
SapphireGhost
My opinion of difficulty...

Shiroi Oka - Maromi no Theme - 0:00-1:07 *
Yume no Shima Shinen kouen - 1:07-2:24 *
Parade - 2:24-3:42 **
Sobu Naru Kaze - 3:42-4:37 **
Forces- 4:37-5:58 ***
Amor Buffer - 5:58-7:26 ****
Aurora 2 - 7:26-8:44 ***
Big Brother - 8:44-9:45 ****
SWITCHED ON LOTUS - 9:45-11:07 *****

That's how you can expect your journey to go. Have a star!
Topic Starter
Gcode

SapphireGhost wrote:

thank you for you patronage
Daiguren
good kirby! :)
Asagiri Mai
lol 8-)
intermu
fun to play. :D
Holmir
Cant have enough Susumu
Curisu
OMG!!!!!!!!
Starrodkirby86
Finally got around time to looking at this. It's really an awesome job, and I really appreciate your effort into putting this together...

I'd like to make some suggestions though!

[KIRBY Mix]:
For Yume no Shima Shinen kouen - 1:07-2:24, the hitsounds should be all Normal, not Soft.
For Parade - 2:24-3:42, the hitsounds should be all Normal, not Soft. The hitsounds at the Kiai area's fine though.
For Forces- 4:37-5:58, the hitsounds should be all Normal, not Soft.

Each cough interval in Amor Buffer was a break in the original. My suggestion is to keep it that way --- so for those gaps in Amor Buffer, just click Insert Break Time and they'll appear.

I guess if we're going by each Beatmap, then having the name Parade is OK. It just bothers me that its proper name was "Byakkoya no Musume", and that thought came way after the map was Ranked...

You should remove Letterboxing! It'll make the names look less weird, since the storyboard overlaps over the letterboxes.

This is the oddest part of them all --- Why are there a lot of new combos? xD In the original versions, I clearly had a lot more numeral'd combos than that. The biggest examples I can show are Amor Buffer and Aurora 2. Please tell me why. o: SWITCHED-ON LOTUS doesn't seem to be affected by this, by the way.

Speaking of SWITCHED-ON LOTUS, its proper name has a dash between SWITCHED and ON. We'll let Beuchi-chan correct that, though on your Beatmap description that needs to be amended too. That's really minor though, but doesn't hurt to mention it, right? x3

That's all for now!

I have bigger surprises in store for this. <3 Again, I really appreciate this...

EDIT:

SapphireGhost wrote:

Haha, that's pretty similar to my rating of them. (In this case, Yume though is pretty easy since it doesn't really include the instrumental middle and the Hirasawa stream at the end) My userpage has all my maps arranged in tiers for people to check out and flourish on.
Lance

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

You should remove Letterboxing!
This sounds familiar to something I said earlier today... :3

As for the problems with the new combos and the missing breaks I have no idea how that happened, but we'll fix it asap. The hitsounds were me being lazy and not fixing them when the map was finished >.>

Thanks for the advice!
Topic Starter
Gcode
Kirby's suggestions

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Finally got around time to looking at this. It's really an awesome job, and I really appreciate your effort into putting this together...

I'd like to make some suggestions though!

[KIRBY Mix]:
For Yume no Shima Shinen kouen - 1:07-2:24, the hitsounds should be all Normal, not Soft.
For Parade - 2:24-3:42, the hitsounds should be all Normal, not Soft. The hitsounds at the Kiai area's fine though.
For Forces- 4:37-5:58, the hitsounds should be all Normal, not Soft.

Each cough interval in Amor Buffer was a break in the original. My suggestion is to keep it that way --- so for those gaps in Amor Buffer, just click Insert Break Time and they'll appear.

I guess if we're going by each Beatmap, then having the name Parade is OK. It just bothers me that its proper name was "Byakkoya no Musume", and that thought came way after the map was Ranked...

You should remove Letterboxing! It'll make the names look less weird, since the storyboard overlaps over the letterboxes.

This is the oddest part of them all --- Why are there a lot of new combos? xD In the original versions, I clearly had a lot more numeral'd combos than that. The biggest examples I can show are Amor Buffer and Aurora 2. Please tell me why. o: SWITCHED-ON LOTUS doesn't seem to be affected by this, by the way.

Speaking of SWITCHED-ON LOTUS, its proper name has a dash between SWITCHED and ON. We'll let Beuchi-chan correct that, though on your Beatmap description that needs to be amended too. That's really minor though, but doesn't hurt to mention it, right? x3

That's all for now!

I have bigger surprises in store for this. <3 Again, I really appreciate this...

EDIT:

SapphireGhost wrote:

Haha, that's pretty similar to my rating of them. (In this case, Yume though is pretty easy since it doesn't really include the instrumental middle and the Hirasawa stream at the end) My userpage has all my maps arranged in tiers for people to check out and flourish on.

EDIT:

Fixed everything
SapphireGhost
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/73762
ONE OF THESE NUMBERS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER ONES
Lance

SapphireGhost wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/73762
ONE OF THESE NUMBERS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER ONES
I also noticed that. Odd coincidence.
-Chance-
Star
Lance
fanzhen0019
Awesome!
where is Big Brother o.o
Lance

fanzhen0019 wrote:

Awesome!
where is Big Brother o.o
Second to last
theowest
AH MY GASH. YES :D
-Lennox-
Nice one :O
Wishy
This compilation is pretty good.

A suggestion: Change hit colours, it's pretty hard to see those dark blue hits while playing Big Brother with an almost completly black background. (It's hiighly probable that those are my default hit colours, in which case my suggestion would be retarded and I'm dumb)
Another suggestion: Some of the songs have different volumes, I raised my volume for playing Aurora 2, and got somewhat stunned when Big Brother came since it sounded really higher than the previous song, it'd be cool if all had a somewhat similar volume (maybe it was just my impression but I'm pretty sure about this).
show more