forum

Gradient skinning

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Enzo_
I am very confused on how to make gradient circles through the skin.ini folder for colors. how could i possible make gradients for my skin's hitcircles? thanks in advance for any help that i get
castin
It's not something you do through the skin.ini as far as I'm aware. I just take a solid color circle, let's say blue for this example. Then make a new layer with a smaller red circle in the middle of it, then use gaussian blur on the smaller red circle until it's a nice gradient. Then if you want the hit circle to be a ring, combine both layers and cut the middle out.
RockRoller

CrispySquirrel wrote:

It's not something you do through the skin.ini as far as I'm aware. I just take a solid color circle, let's say blue for this example. Then make a new layer with a smaller red circle in the middle of it, then use gaussian blur on the smaller red circle until it's a nice gradient. Then if you want the hit circle to be a ring, combine both layers and cut the middle out.
Or, you know, you use the gradient tool which every image editor should have..

But yea, its not done trough the ini, if you want a gradient you need to put one onto the actual file