forum

I need help to find a skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fantion
Hello. The title says it all. I've been playing osu a lot and about a year ago I deleted it because I got bored of it (don't judge me).
Today I decided to return, but turns out after you delete the game you lose all of your maps and skins. I don't really worry about maps, but skin is really important because I can't really like any other skin than the one that I used. I browsed the entire osuskins.net but still didn't find it so I think I downloaded it somewhere on forums. Here are some screenshots of this skin I managed to make from my replay on youtube: https://imgur.com/a/RY0PnNx
I hope someone could recongize it or even uses it right now (dunno if this this skin is popular or not).
Thanks in advance!
FuDukui
Don't delete the game... You only have yourself to blame. Make a new skin that you like yourself. Easy.
RockRoller
That skin is not from the forums, but probably from reddit. I've never seen it before, but it follows a pretty generic template, your best bet for finding this is to ask on the r/OsuSkins subreddit or their discord server.