Minecraft

posted
Total Posts
show more
NeXt4r_
i quit minecraft
clover

Stefan wrote:

You don't randomly join a server without people you know. Why would you at all.
I have no friends that play minecraft
TheRandomMelon
Minecraft, in my opinion, became a fad. It was really fun to play around with it for the first couple of years, but after a while, you just get sick of doing the same thing over and over again.

Join X server, see what stuff they have. Have a good time.
Join Y server, do the same as X, bit less fun but you still have a good time playing.

20 servers later

"This is boring!"

TL;DR: Minecraft became a fad and I quit it around a year or two ago.

(EDIT 8/12/21: Wow this aged horribly.)
Topic Starter
Rilene
Unless if you find a server that suits your specific genre, you may actually play it.

Sadly specific servers are quite uncommon.
whymeman

Rilene wrote:

Unless if you find a server that suits your specific genre, you may actually play it.

And to add, the EULA is more vicious than before since it is choking some of the nicely made large ones as well. Eventually, it might just rid them off being unable to keep operating unless they figure out some loopholes to stay alive.
Osten
who ta fuck still plays minecraft XD
DLEnta258

TheRandomMelon wrote:

Minecraft, in my opinion, became a fad. It was really fun to play around with it for the first couple of years, but after a while, you just get sick of doing the same thing over and over again.

Join X server, see what stuff they have. Have a good time.
Join Y server, do the same as X, bit less fun but you still have a good time playing.

20 servers later

"This is boring!"

TL;DR: Minecraft became a fad and I quit it around a year or two ago.
Agreed, but it is more fun with friends and i did have some fond memories of it
Topic Starter
Rilene

whymeman wrote:

Rilene wrote:

And to add, the EULA is more vicious than before since it is choking some of the nicely made large ones as well. Eventually, it might just rid them off being unable to keep operating unless they figure out some loopholes to stay alive.
There is a way to bypass the blacklisting by using the specific launcher but according to the launcher creator, they do not support cracked servers.
Though I do notice some server do suffer due to EULA and some of the EULA requirements are bit too unnecessary such as 'no voting for non-cosmetic rewards' because they said voting requires you to pay in time and their literal meaning of 'time is money'.

Osten112 wrote:

If you notice, Minecraft community is still healthy, population wise.
humannugget

Osten wrote:

aged like milk
MusicRitman
I'm started playing in minecraft...
But I glad that I played it in 2012 and not in 2016 where all the shit starts...
You see, I'm not the englishman and our content can be different but I always watched minecraft channels. That was good (in 2012) when you seen playthrough or multiplayer with fun.
For 2016 some of channels got fucked up and started making videos like "NOOB VS PRO IN MINECRAFT" or "I AM HOMELESS IN MINECRAFT" or even "FOUND CRYPTOMONEY IN CAVE!!!1!!". That is some shit that I've never seen. So I leaved...
For nowadays I'm playing minecraft to find some fun because even if community got shittier I always can start saying about fortnite (which is more shittier).
Press F to those days when everyone played Hunger Games and Skyblock which was something new in gameplay of minecraft...
KatouMegumi

MusicRitman wrote:

I'm started playing in minecraft...
But I glad that I played it in 2012 and not in 2016 where all the shit starts...
You see, I'm not the englishman and our content can be different but I always watched minecraft channels. That was good (in 2012) when you seen playthrough or multiplayer with fun.
For 2016 some of channels got fucked up and started making videos like "NOOB VS PRO IN MINECRAFT" or "I AM HOMELESS IN MINECRAFT" or even "FOUND CRYPTOMONEY IN CAVE!!!1!!". That is some shit that I've never seen. So I leaved...
For nowadays I'm playing minecraft to find some fun because even if community got shittier I always can start saying about fortnite (which is more shittier).
Press F to those days when everyone played Hunger Games and Skyblock which was something new in gameplay of minecraft...

The same shit went down in US YouTube too, and still goes.
I still havr to say that CIS or hell, Turkish YouTubers are not the most creative, as they "adapt (more like steal) ideas from English-speaking YouTube section, since a typical 10 year old kid won't careto do any research or know English. Being mentally retarded on camera is the nowadays meta, sadly. It's really sad to see what Minecraft let's play scene had become. Desperation to milk a game that everyone and their computer uneducated relatives know.
Makinakia
I do but rarely. I play in Hypixel servers.
And boy do I suck at it.
maxee
Hmm. I play it every now and then, currently mostly Vanilla w/ friends or on the sub server of Beasttroll - as I'm the one running it. Otherwise I play modpacks, making my brain burn. Fun times.. eh-hehe-he..he...
Zawt
I'm waiting for the update of nether Owo
Natalikesstars
I play it like daily on Hypixel
KatouMegumi
welp. I had started a whitelisted server (friends only), this time vanilla 1.15, since haven't reeally dove deep into vanilla, as I am more into modded.
Socialiism
Actually, yea, I do. I play a lot of Hypixel and do a lot of pvp related gamemodes.

Is there a necroposting rule?
papoy

Socialiism wrote:

Actually, yea, I do. I play a lot of Hypixel and do a lot of pvp related gamemodes.

Yo what gamemodes do you play lol
Socialiism

Remote wrote:

Socialiism wrote:

Yo what gamemodes do you play lol

I main Bedwars, Duels, and Skyblock
KyrosGallade
I haven’t played it in awhile
AsaiKentoCH
who necroposted this?