forum

Sakamoto Maaya - Platinum (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
woodrockman
it's osu file of Taiko map.

Difficulty was the only one put it. (Originally it was planned) (oni ☆9 lvl)
Images were attached,

If you do not mind, I hope this add. XD

(fix, reDL plz)

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"sakura05.jpg"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"sakura05.jpg"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"sakuraTaiko.jpg",320,240
R,0,-1662,73926,0
M,0,73926,,320,240
F,0,73926,75000,1,0
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations

Download: Sakamoto Maaya - Platinum (TV Size) (Paulo8624) [Wood's taiko course].osu
Topic Starter
Paulo8624
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lokamp
Tiny Dream
00:16:279 (6) - for an Easy mode, this beat can be quite tricky... remove it, please.
00:26:668 (3) - no whistle on this slider's start

Fake Dreamer
That was sweet!

rohkyuubi's Illusion
Very nice :)

Mafiamaster's Nightmares
Except for some strange hitsounds choises, it'r really good!

The skin was really awesome, just as the guest modes! One last thing, before starring:

Paulo8624 wrote:

woodrockman wrote:
Really long post

Sorry, this map already has too many diffs, and I don't think this music needs a taiko-only map. Maybe consider uploading one on your own.
...Listen, I don't think that 5 modes in a map are borderline... Beatmap Approval Team members are usually against 6+ modes map.
I've anyways checked woodrockman's mode and I partially agree with you: the chorus itself is really funny, but for the previous part playing can't be as funny as the other modes due to rapid BPM even before the kiai time...
Apart that, the Taiko mode is really well done. If you change your mind about that mode or something else tell me that, ok?
Lilac
Modding a map that I should have done years ago.

*sigh*

Seriously, that Taiko diff is awesome. woodrockman does a lot of good maps and 6+ IS the actual limit of how many difficulties a ranked map should have. Though it is very...frowned upon...having 5 difficulties but I'm not going to stop you either way. Personally, I think the Taiko difficulty should be added.

If I were to say a difficulty that was the most fun to play, I would say Fake Dreamer would be.

Nevertheless, here is the actual modding.

Do you really need "Card Captor Sakura" as the tag? It's already in the source. :(

[Tiny Dreamer]

01:07:32 (2) - Remove hitcircle...possibly...

[Fake Dreamer]

01:07:32 (2) - Same as Tiny Dream

[Roxky's Illusion]

Rokyubbi technically had jumps at 01:03:20. So you might want to put the "Jumps Ahead" SB

01:05:89 (3,4) - Whistles could be used here. (Just the start of 4.)

[Mafiamaster's Nightmare]

What a way to break the mood, Mafiamaster. :(

01:17:35 (6) - Add whistle?

I'll get back to this.
Topic Starter
Paulo8624

Lokamp wrote:

Tiny Dream
00:16:279 (6) - for an Easy mode, this beat can be quite tricky... remove it, please. Fixed
00:26:668 (3) - no whistle on this slider's start Fixed

Fake Dreamer
That was sweet! Thanks ;*

rohkyuubi's Illusion
Very nice :) Thanks ;*

Mafiamaster's Nightmares
Except for some strange hitsounds choises, it'r really good! Thanks ;*

The skin was really awesome, just as the guest modes! One last thing, before starring:

Paulo8624 wrote:

woodrockman wrote:
Really long post

Sorry, this map already has too many diffs, and I don't think this music needs a taiko-only map. Maybe consider uploading one on your own.
...Listen, I don't think that 5 modes in a map are borderline... Beatmap Approval Team members are usually against 6+ modes map.
I've anyways checked woodrockman's mode and I partially agree with you: the chorus itself is really funny, but for the previous part playing can't be as funny as the other modes due to rapid BPM even before the kiai time...
Apart that, the Taiko mode is really well done. If you change your mind about that mode or something else tell me that, ok? Okay, after a second look, I added wood's Taiko mode.

MarioBros777 wrote:

Modding a map that I should have done years ago.

*sigh*

Seriously, that Taiko diff is awesome. woodrockman does a lot of good maps and 6+ IS the actual limit of how many difficulties a ranked map should have. Though it is very...frowned upon...having 5 difficulties but I'm not going to stop you either way. Personally, I think the Taiko difficulty should be added. Look up there.

If I were to say a difficulty that was the most fun to play, I would say Fake Dreamer would be. Thanks! *-*

Nevertheless, here is the actual modding.

Do you really need "Card Captor Sakura" as the tag? It's already in the source. :( Fixed

[Tiny Dreamer]

01:07:32 (2) - Remove hitcircle...possibly... Hm, I don't think so. It really fits, like, "Ki-i-tooooo"~

[Fake Dreamer]

01:07:32 (2) - Same as Tiny Dream Same as Tiny Dream

[Roxky's Illusion]

Rokyubbi technically had jumps at 01:03:20. So you might want to put the "Jumps Ahead" SB Added

01:05:89 (3,4) - Whistles could be used here. (Just the start of 4.) Fixed

[Mafiamaster's Nightmare]

What a way to break the mood, Mafiamaster. :( Is that good or bad? ><"

01:17:35 (6) - Add whistle? Added

I'll get back to this.
Lokamp
The image below is self-explanatory.
Aim for the rank, skilled mapper!

Topic Starter
Paulo8624

Lokamp wrote:

The image below is self-explanatory.
Aim for the rank, skilled mapper!
The image below is self-explanatory too.

Vanmonky
As Lokamp's request.

Read this first for the icon explanation.
- [?] Asking for a second thought.
- [!] Fatal error. You have to fix this for sure.
- [No icon] Only a suggestion.

[General]
1. Lowercase all tags. Remove "anime" from tags since you can set this map's genre to anime song.
2. The maximum size of comboburst is 500x768 but your comboburst is 550x768. Fix this. [!]
3. I love Sakura! My favorite anime when I was a child.
4. Are you sure about the timing? The BPM is rather odd. It should be 167.50. Idk. Don't mind it.

[Tiny Dream]
00:16:637 - Mind if I ask you to add break here?
00:21:832 (3) - Distance error.
00:22:906 - Mind if I ask you to add break here?

[Fake Dreamer]
00:16:637 - Mind if I ask you to add break here?
00:22:906 - ^

[Wood's Taiko Hope]
Nice.

[Roxkyuubi's Illusion]
No problem.

[Mafiamaster's Nightmares]
00:54:611 (1) - I hate such this pattern. It looks like 1/2 stream for me. Is it just me or what?
01:13:956 (1,2) - Swap the combo.
Star. But I have to pop out the bubble due to the unrankable comboburst. Call me back for pubble after you confirm this mod.
Zekira
Confirming that the timing is fine to me. Wait actually I want to double-check this sometime else, but I can't be arsed to remember that I have to. >_>
Topic Starter
Paulo8624

VanMoNky wrote:

As Lokamp's request.

Read this first for the icon explanation.
- [?] Asking for a second thought.
- [!] Fatal error. You have to fix this for sure.
- [No icon] Only a suggestion.

[General]
1. Lowercase all tags. Remove "anime" from tags since you can set this map's genre to anime song. Fixed
2. The maximum size of comboburst is 500x768 but your comboburst is 550x768. Fix this. [!] Was it REALLY needed? Just 50px... but fine, fixed.
3. I love Sakura! My favorite anime when I was a child. Yeah, mine too ;)
4. Are you sure about the timing? The BPM is rather odd. It should be 167.50. Idk. Don't mind it. This is best guess I could find, though :(

[Tiny Dream]
00:16:637 - Mind if I ask you to add break here? Fixed
00:21:832 (3) - Distance error. Fixed
00:22:906 - Mind if I ask you to add break here? Fixed

[Fake Dreamer]
00:16:637 - Mind if I ask you to add break here? Fixed
00:22:906 - ^ Fixed

[Wood's Taiko Hope]
Nice.

[Roxkyuubi's Illusion]
No problem.

00:54:611 (1) - I hate such this pattern. It looks like 1/2 stream for me. Is it just me or what? Hm. Any suggestion? I think it's fine, to be honest
01:13:956 (1,2) - Swap the combo. Fixed
Star. But I have to pop out the bubble due to the unrankable comboburst. Call me back for pubble after you confirm this mod. Okay ;D
Vanmonky
Was it REALLY needed? Just 50px... but fine, fixed.
Rules are rules. Proto-bubbled. Again.

Hm. Any suggestion? I think it's fine, to be honest.
Ask the diff mapper. I believe he will give the best answer.
Astom
[General]
-Run AIMod

Star

Topic Starter
Paulo8624

Astom wrote:

[General]
-Run AIMod

Star
I didn't find anything I would need/want to change. Most too close/too far were meant to be there, like jumps. I only resnapped the Taiko diff, but nothing else :D
DeathxShinigami
Long awaited star/MSN post. Sorry Paulo x:
maay
Hi.
Sakura
ok let's see

[Tiny Dream]
Yay finally someone with an Easy diff that i dont feel like falling asleep on I should learn to make better Easies myself :<

[Fake Dreamer]
00:50:670 The jump warning appears too far away from the play zone and it's too small, i didnt see it :< http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8413 also why do you need a jump warning? the star pattern is a pretty normal pattern imho
01:10:910 I did see this warning, however i could barely read it, it appears for too short time then rolls, until like the jumps appear? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8414

[Wood's Taiko Hope]
Fine
(wait did i just mod a Taiko diff?)

[Roxkyuubi's Illusion]
01:02:671 - Is there any point in SBing a jump warning? a Hard diff is supposed to have jumps anyways, and there were jumps earlier that werent SBed and i could read em perfectly as well

Spooky name o.o hehehe like always mafiamaster's maps are awesome, good job

Wee really nice map, Good job! +Double Star! Good Luck!~
Topic Starter
Paulo8624

Sakura301 wrote:

ok let's see

[Tiny Dream]
Yay finally someone with an Easy diff that i dont feel like falling asleep on I should learn to make better Easies myself :< thanks

[Fake Dreamer]
00:50:670 The jump warning appears too far away from the play zone and it's too small, i didnt see it :< http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8413 also why do you need a jump warning? the star pattern is a pretty normal pattern imho Fixed. Made ir appear before, and i'm keeping the warning just to be safe =p
01:10:910 I did see this warning, however i could barely read it, it appears for too short time then rolls, until like the jumps appear? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8414 Fixed. Doesn't roll anymore, and appears a little earlier.

[Wood's Taiko Hope]
Fine Thanks =]
(wait did i just mod a Taiko diff?)

[Roxkyuubi's Illusion]
01:02:671 - Is there any point in SBing a jump warning? a Hard diff is supposed to have jumps anyways, and there were jumps earlier that werent SBed and i could read em perfectly as well Removed =]

Spooky name o.o hehehe like always mafiamaster's maps are awesome, good job

Wee really nice map, Good job! +Double Star! Good Luck!~ Thanks ^^
Claudia_old
i cried that this map never got ranked

CRIED
Topic Starter
Paulo8624
Sorry if anyone was STILL waiting for this to be ranked. This has been a REALLY busy semester at school.
However, my classes end @ 26/11, then I will be able to get back to work on this.
I really appreciate if you are still visiting this thread. :]
Claudia_old

Paulo8624 wrote:

Sorry if anyone was STILL waiting for this to be ranked. This has been a REALLY busy semester at school.
However, my classes end @ 26/11, then I will be able to get back to work on this.
I really appreciate if you are still visiting this thread. :]
-fangirl scream-

GOOD LUCK MAN :'D
OnosakiHito
This song.... THIS SONG....!
Why I know it? WHY?! >_<
I like it with the maps!
☆三
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.