EggNerdGamingYT

i like food

food is the best
Meah
Yes me too
abraker
but too much food...
TeeArctic1
Remember those shows where you just threw together random words and made a show about it?
Like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Biker mice from Mars? Those were good times
Aiseca

Roshan?:

Carmlillball
I used to, too. c:
levesterz
I like Food alot. Her big brown eye ,white -yellowish eye goes really well with her redish makeup that she ware everyday. Her perfume that she is using is great as she enter the room , the sweet distint tomato aroma feel up to entire. As I siting face to face alone I think its the perfect time for me to ask the question, the desire to be with her. Grabbing my fork on my left while spoon on the other I muster my strength and open my mouth and say , 'spaggethi meatball with bolognese sos, can I consume you and absorb all your nutrient for me to live?'
Serraionga

levesterz wrote:

open my mouth and say , 'spaggethi meatball with bolognese sos, can I consume you and absorb all your nutrient for me to live?'
Information
The SAS and SoOoS.

Destination: Chandails Bijou
Coordinates: X: 167051.1553 / Y: 886112.7533
Environment: Empty Void, a fragment of another world
Temperature: 19 sp6a͏g̀̕h̴̸͟s̡͝g͏҉̕͢͜&̧/̀͏͘͞65 units
Distinct features: Jesus jesus jesus jesus jesus.

abraker
Jesus jesus serrai jesus jesus.
levesterz
Jesus jesus serrai jesus jesus.
- Roman -
abraker
dry seaweed as chip substitute
payney
i too enjoy me a nice food from time to time
Tad Fibonacci
abraker
I like rare, but like I I'm playing russian roulette every time I eat it
Plini
I like completos and choripanes.
Serraionga
I like my tortillas and fuet, especially the fuet. Sometimes I even go as far as not chopping it because it's just too much hassle.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Pretty sure I can hear the beef moo from here
Lyawi
yes
Carmlillball

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Pretty sure I can hear the beef moo from here

Sometimes it feels as though I'm the only one who can't stand onions.
captainmilk
I know a lot of people who hate onions, and this conversation always starts with my strong love for onions. Because onions can be eaten raw, grilled, and sauteed. It's the ultimate life force for me.
TeeArctic1

Rebmare wrote:

I know a lot of people who hate onions, and this conversation always starts with my strong love for onions. Because onions can be eaten raw, grilled, and sauteed. It's the ultimate life force for me.

Meah
abraker

u/NotKnowPotato wrote:

Let me tell you that I have made a bad mistake this evening.

My girlfriend (who let me tell you is only my 2nd girlfriend of all time) said I am "invited to dinner" with her and her parents. I was very aghast, nervous, and bashful to be invited to such a situation. But I knew it must be done.

I met them nicely, I should tell you, and it started off in a good way. The idea slapped my mind that I should do a comic bit, to make a good impression and become known to them as a person who is amusing.

When I saw that baked potatoes were served I got the idea that it would be very good if I pretended I did not know what potatoes was. That would be funny.

Well let me tell you: backfired on my face. I'll tell you how.

So first when the potato became on my plate, I acted very interesting. I showed an expression on my face so as to seem that I was confused, astounded but in a restrained way, curious, and interested. They did notice, and seemed confused, but did not remark. So I asked "This looks very interesting. What is this?"

They stared at me and the mother said "It's a baked potato." And I was saying "Oh, interesting, a baked....what is it again?"

And she was like "A potato."

And I was like "A 'potato', oh interesting. Never heard of a potato, looks pretty good."

And then they didn't see I was clowning, but thought I really did not know what is a potato. So I knew I would be very shamed, humiliated, depressed, and disgusted if I admitted to making a bad joke, so what I did was to act as if it was not a joke but I committed to the act of pretending I didn't know what a potato is.

They asked me, VERY incredulous, did I really not know what a potato is? That I never heard of a potato. I went with it and told them, yes, I did not ever even hear of a potato. Not only had I never eaten a potato I had never heard the word potato.

This went on for a bit and my girlfriend was acting very confused and embarrassed by my "fucked up antics", and then the more insistent I was about not knowing what a potato is was when them parents starting thinking I DID know what a potato was.

Well let me tell you I had to commit 100% at this point. When I would not admit to knowing what a potato was, the father especially began to get annoyed. At one point he said something like "Enough is enough. You're fucking with us. Admit it." And I said "Sir, before today I never heard of a potato. I still don't know what a potato is, other than some kind of food. I don't know what to tell you."

Well let me tell you he got very annoyed. I decided to take a bite of the potato, and when I did I made a high pitched noise and said "Taste's very strange!"

That is when the father started yelling at me, and the mother kept saying "What are you doing?" and my girlfriend went to some other room.

Finally the father said I should "Get the fuck out of his house" and I said it was irrational to treat me like this just because I never heard of a potato before. Well let me tell you he didn't take that kindly.

Now in text messages I have been telling my girlfriend I really don't know what a potato is. The only way I can ever get out of this is for them to buy that I don't know what a potato is.

I wish I never started it but I can't go back. I think she will break up with me anyway.
Plini
ceviche

Serraionga
Topic Starter
EggNerdGamingYT
food-chan is best chan
levesterz
Spaghetti chan is the best
Itsuki Nakano
i like rice
ColdTooth
thanks for necroing this
levesterz
Tbh i like this better
You can feel you are getting diditis just by sayying the name
MrSparklepants
Nah man food just wastes your time, how am I going to play osu!, watch anime, or learn something if I'm eating?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
¿Why is this thread still alive?
MrSparklepants

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Why is it not alive?
Nate Bait

MrSparklepants wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Why is it not alive?

Why am i alive?