EggNerdGamingYT

i like food

food is the best
Meah
Yes me too
abraker
but too much food...
TeeArctic1
Remember those shows where you just threw together random words and made a show about it?
Like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Biker mice from Mars? Those were good times
Aiseca

Roshan?:

Carmlillball
I used to, too. c:
levesterz
I like Food alot. Her big brown eye ,white -yellowish eye goes really well with her redish makeup that she ware everyday. Her perfume that she is using is great as she enter the room , the sweet distint tomato aroma feel up to entire. As I siting face to face alone I think its the perfect time for me to ask the question, the desire to be with her. Grabbing my fork on my left while spoon on the other I muster my strength and open my mouth and say , 'spaggethi meatball with bolognese sos, can I consume you and absorb all your nutrient for me to live?'
Serraionga

levesterz wrote:

open my mouth and say , 'spaggethi meatball with bolognese sos, can I consume you and absorb all your nutrient for me to live?'
Information
The SAS and SoOoS.

Destination: Chandails Bijou
Coordinates: X: 167051.1553 / Y: 886112.7533
Environment: Empty Void, a fragment of another world
Temperature: 19 sp6a͏g̀̕h̴̸͟s̡͝g͏҉̕͢͜&̧/̀͏͘͞65 units
Distinct features: Jesus jesus jesus jesus jesus.

abraker
Jesus jesus serrai jesus jesus.
levesterz
Jesus jesus serrai jesus jesus.
- Roman -
abraker
dry seaweed as chip substitute
payney
i too enjoy me a nice food from time to time
Tad Fibonacci
abraker
I like rare, but like I I'm playing russian roulette every time I eat it
Plini
I like completos and choripanes.
Serraionga
I like my tortillas and fuet, especially the fuet. Sometimes I even go as far as not chopping it because it's just too much hassle.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Pretty sure I can hear the beef moo from here
Lyawi
yes
Carmlillball

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Pretty sure I can hear the beef moo from here

Sometimes it feels as though I'm the only one who can't stand onions.
captainmilk
I know a lot of people who hate onions, and this conversation always starts with my strong love for onions. Because onions can be eaten raw, grilled, and sauteed. It's the ultimate life force for me.
TeeArctic1

Rebmare wrote:

I know a lot of people who hate onions, and this conversation always starts with my strong love for onions. Because onions can be eaten raw, grilled, and sauteed. It's the ultimate life force for me.

show more