Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
yuhaii
lol what
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

I once drank a whole gallon of milk in a day and I could feel my bones expand. At first I thought I was just full from the milk, but my skin started to form stretch marks and I was visibly wider. I didn't know what was happening but I had an uncontrollable urge to drink more milk. I drove into the nearest gas station and literally ripped the door off the rifrigerated section containing the milk.

I started chugging gallon after gallon of milk standing right there in the store, my skin ripping at the seams. The cashier ran over to stop me but I swatted him aside and in one clean blow he landed across the room, shattering every bone in his pathetic meat suit. There was nothing left of him but a wet bloody puddle deprived of structure. I never thought I had it in me to kill but by now I had ascended beyond petty morality.

As I finished my eighth gallon it felt as though my stomach would rupture. My ribs broke out of my chest like a baby xxenomorph. My finger bones had grown through my hands a white nub could be seen protruding from my nose. My face was so stretched over my now massive skull I looked like Jenny McCarthy. My biceps and muscles were hard and calcified. My boner now had a bone.

I finished my twelfth gallon and began screaming and flexing, my skin tearing around my robust skeletal frame. With one final push I shed my meat chrysalis. I was free.

I didn't even use the door I simply walked out the wall of the gas station. Mortar and stone yielded to my mighty calcium. The cops were already there. In terror they began firing at me but even lead is no match for calcium. I walked straight toward one, reached down his throat and pulled his skeleton from his flesh sheath. With his bone I assembled a mighty claymore sword. With a single swing I cleaved the Earth in twain and descended into the inky black. Here I wait until the time I'm called into service for the great skellington war.
That's... the most beautiful lore behind the importance of milk that's ever been conceived... I thank you.

I'd also thank the next person who posts, unless it's Westonini, which then I'll... well, I'll do nothing and die as you fuck me over by enough points worth a few of my recent struggling posts ;w;
levesterz
one upon a time there a skadmldksldfmosdkjfbhgsdgvyuhajdbgyhsefnsdjfnsdkfn with whfnsdjfnsdjfknsdkmlfnsdjfnsekfnsdjflsnmdfjnsdjkfsdmlfdmafklal.
the end
Westonini
Absolutely incredible.
Achromalia
good evening, once again.

around this time, is where the cycle starts. back and forth we go.
yuhaii
hi there
Achromalia
henlo yuhaii
Westonini
hnnnggggg
DJ Enetro
*shouts of frustration*
Aiseca
Ill be sniping later....
;)
Achromalia
Aiseca will be sniping both Westonini and I soon.

It's imminent...

...just... wait a little while, it'll happen.
yuhaii
8-)
Westonini
plz no sniperoni ty
johnmedina999
*snipes u*
Ender Lain
OwO
Achromalia
this thread has me feelin like die

Westonini
owowowowowowowowowowowowowo
Achromalia
I need to come up with something better to write.
Westonini

Edit: o god I hope Achro doesn't claim these points

Edit2: Damn, I was hoping I'd be able to at least make a post before I go to bed, but I guess not.
Aiseca
Strings.
MisakiTobisawa-

Aiseca wrote:

Fixing SB and stuff..

nice art
edit: whoops
Ender Lain
boom
Achromalia
oh woops i didn't actually fall asleep i just fucking almost got ninja'd twice by Aiseca + jxrhythmer2002 and Izect
Westonini
O
johnmedina999
Heet boll to pahss test
Achromalia
I'm fuckin' struggling here.

Good morning, by the way... I'm a bit crabby, but hopefully I can do something with today.
johnmedina999
😌
Westonini
Ok
Husa
2 h aaasdsdasd
Westonini
HHHHHHHH
keremaru
Ok.
yuhaii
\o\
johnmedina999
MisakiTobisawa-
this page has had 7000 views wtf
Achromalia
"I'll take what I can get" v18
Topic Starter
abraker
getting more stable but still something happened >:

also vote for thread necromancy power-ups: https://www.strawpoll.me/16647224
Westonini
9H
Achromalia
hhhhhhhhh.

we're probably the two most active players here ;w;

gdi the thing is that i have to make the most of my time like :x while westonini just leans back like 8-) as he takes points while i'm at school
Westonini

Achromalia wrote:

hhhhhhhhh.

we're probably the two most active players here ;w;

gdi the thing is that i have to make the most of my time like :x while westonini just leans back like 8-) as he takes points while i'm at school

Yeah, 2 hour or 4 hour breaks give me plenty of opportunities. Muwahahahhahahaha!
Achromalia
welp. I'm making music now. I'm tired.
show more