forum

How to make circles dissappear immediately

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
runescape Nerd
Hello, I have already read the FAQ and the problem is not hit lighting. What I have noticed is that the circles in WubWoofWolfs skin don't fade out, they dissappear immediately after clicking them without any animation. How do I create this effect in the skin that I'm using right now? (I'm using a heavily modified version of blue night v2 if that's relevant)
RockRoller
t/691766
Explanation can be found there
Piefayth
Yeah, you just put the circles in the number images, then remove the hitcircle image.

Here is an example. Top folder is the normal skin, bottom folder is the "instant fade" skin.
RockRoller

Piefayth wrote:

Yeah, you just put the circles in the number images, then remove the hitcircle image.

Here is an example. Top folder is the normal skin, bottom folder is the "instant fade" skin.

thats not everything. You also need to increase the size of the circles, because default-x gets downscladed
Topic Starter
runescape Nerd
Thanks a lot, I'll try it!

Edit: Sorry people but I can't get it to work. My defaults are 160x160, my hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay are not visible, and I have edited the ini file to say HitCircleOverlap: 160.
I even have another skin with these exact files and that skin works as I want it to. I even tried to download paint.net and do it from scratch myself, even though I shouldn't need to since it works on the other skin. There must be something else that I need to change since it works on the other skin

Tried to include a picture here but apparently I can't even include picture in forum posts properly