posted
Total Posts
show more
roshan117
oh god
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Xuequinox wrote:

...I'm starting to wonder if anyone in this thread gives a fuck.

Welp. good job, this is "How to be an efficient and non-judgmental therapist 101".

...Except you're all failing the class.

...nevermind.
Everyone's an asshole and self proclaimed genius in this community apparently
abraker

Xuequinox wrote:

Hey my last posts are ramming up against B1rd
Achromalia

abraker wrote:

Xuequinox wrote:

Hey my last posts are ramming up against B1rd
Sorry, I'm generalizing the nature of this thread. It seems like a lot of us have been commenting some pretty unhelpful shit, and i dont think that's going to do anything for this thread. It's not going to get us anywhere.

Basically, I'm trying to say that regardless of your position, just dont be an asshole about it, thanks fren .w.
ColdTooth

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

Xuequinox wrote:

Welp. good job, this is "How to be an efficient and non-judgmental therapist 101".

...Except you're all failing the class.

...nevermind.
Everyone's an asshole and self proclaimed genius in this community apparently
You've only figured this out now?
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
No, just was reminded of that fact
B1rd
The last thing whiny kids with a victim complexes needs is validation.
Achromalia

B1rd wrote:

way to contribute to the thread.

juuust what we need.

we might as well call everyone who's been beaten as a child just someone who has a victim complex.

...i dont think any of this is helping to address anything discussed in the thread.

this is honestly sad.
ColdTooth

Xuequinox wrote:

B1rd wrote:

way to contribute to the thread.

juuust what we need.

we might as well call everyone who's been beaten as a child just someone who has a victim complex.

...i dont think any of this is helping to address anything discussed in the thread.

this is honestly sad.
Oh yeah, that's b1rd! He's the local politician, that is if he is correct.
Achromalia
im considering if this thread should be locked before it gets any more toxic...

...yeah. it'd be nice if someone brought swift Death to this one.
B1rd
Most people who are beaten as a child don't extrapolate that event to every area of their lives and act as a perpetual victim in everything including osu! mapping.

But of course I'm the villain for pointing out he needs to get his shit together and grow up instead of whining on the internet.
E m i

B1rd wrote:

But of course I'm the villain for pointing out he needs to get his shit together and grow up instead of whining on the internet.
or maybe the truth lies in the middle but i always say this
B1rd
He name shames his so-called friends and says that basically the entire world is mean to him, rather than admitting he has any problems himself. A lot of his problems are obviously his fault, and those that aren't he isn't going to be able to deal with by complaining.
Achromalia

B1rd wrote:

Most people who are beaten as a child don't extrapolate that event to every area of their lives and act as a perpetual victim in everything including osu! mapping.

"a perpetual victim in everything" is quite an assumption to jump to though, especially if you don't even know them. I would agree to the extent of saying that its a possibility, but for that fact, it also means it's not a certainty. Telling people to grow the fuck up just makes shit worse psychologically in the case that this is legitimate, which is currently very likely.
abraker

Xuequinox wrote:

Telling people to grow the fuck up just makes shit worse psychologically
You only need to know this and realize some people are fragile
B1rd
You don't cure pathological fragility by having your complaints validated by everyone around you. We need to get over the narrative that the self-professed victim is always right. No, this person isn't being unjustly persecuted by everyone around him, and just maybe someone should tell him that.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

B1rd wrote:

You don't cure pathological fragility by having your complaints validated by everyone around you. We need to get over the narrative that the self-professed victim is always right. No, this person isn't being unjustly persecuted by everyone around him, and just maybe someone should tell him that.
You’re like the Donald Trump of the osu! community. I’m reporting you to osu! support for harassment, due to the fact that I told you to “get out” and “leave this thread” multiple times. Have fun having your name on /r/osureport.

P.S. stop trying to tell people what to do and stop telling people what they are, it just makes you look like an asshole
B1rd
Protip: just because you created a thread, you don't own it. You're a hypocrite telling me to get out a thread then insulting me for "telling other people what to do". Posting my opinion is not "harassing", and indeed I really couldn't give two shits about you, save for the fact that I like posting in OT. If you don't like hearing my opinion, either get over it or stop posting in OT.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

B1rd wrote:

Protip: just because you created a thread, you don't own it. You're a hypocrite telling me to get out a thread then insulting me for "telling other people what to do". Posting my opinion is not "harassing", and indeed I really couldn't give two shits about you, save for the fact that I like posting in OT. If you don't like hearing my opinion, either get over it or stop posting in OT.
If osu! forums had an option to block people, I totally would. But guess what? I reported you to /r/osureport. Have fun getting a silence buddy.
B1rd
Trying vindictively to use the power of the mods to try to silence me from having conversation with other people - way to convince everyone you don't have a persecution complex. If you didn't want other people to talk about you, then guess what, don't make a thread about yourself.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

B1rd wrote:

Trying vindictively to use the power of the mods to try to silence me from having conversation with other people - way to convince everyone you don't have a persecution complex. If you didn't want other people to talk about you, then guess what, don't make a thread about yourself.
I’m fine with people talking about me, what I don’t want is to be bullied and harassed by some fucking little shit who thinks he knows everything and thinks he has the right to diagnose me with a “victim complex.”

I don’t know about your disaster of a country, where literally only one person is in power and above the law; but here in America, we have something called freedom of speech, and one of the exceptions to this rule is, guess what? Hate speech.

What you’ve been saying falls under hate speech, which is an actual fucking crime. Meaning, if you went up to me or anyone else and said it to my face, you’d be behind bars
Tae
you're fucking d e a d, kiddo
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
And even if it wasn’t hate speech, it’s still harassment, which you can be fined thousands of dollars for. So either way, I get the last laugh shit kid.
Serraionga
LMFAOOOO

i'm sorry b1rd but you're under arrest for harassment in my circle clicking game

Tae
Imagine posting something publicly and then running to the mods at the first sign of criticism.
B1rd

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

I’m fine with people talking about me, what I don’t want is to be bullied and harassed by some fucking little shit who thinks he knows everything and thinks he has the right to diagnose me with a “victim complex.”

I don’t know about your disaster of a country, where literally only one person is in power and above the law; but here in America, we have something called freedom of speech, and one of the exceptions to this rule is, guess what? Hate speech.

What you’ve been saying falls under hate speech, which is an actual fucking crime. Meaning, if you went up to me or anyone else and said it to my face, you’d be behind bars
If you want me to stop posting so much, stop replying to me and I'll stop replying to you. But it really seems you just hate me for telling you my opinion and you just want to vindictively try to get me banned because you don't like me. I'm just telling you what other people are too nice to tell you, and that is you're being ridiculous and need to improve your perspective on the world.

And you're a bit off on your political knowledge. In Australia, we have hate speech laws. In America, "hate speech" is protected by freedom of speech, as it should be. And thank goodness for that, because you don't have free speech in any country where unstable people like you can get someone locked up because they took offense to an opinion.
Flanster
A lesson to be learned: never expect a good outcome out of this kind of thread in this kind of subforum.