Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Hollow Delta

Irreversible wrote:

General

00:23:952 (1) - Inaudible hitsound <- bubble pop

Easy

00:31:717 (3,1) - Any reason why you've changed the DS here? Could be sticking to it since it's just an Easy diff.
00:39:129 (2,3) - Considering you've never stacked this kind of rhythm before, I suggest not introducing another technique in this difficulty. Unstack is my suggestion.
00:43:011 (1,1,2,3) - ? What happend here, haha. It somehow doesn't fit the concept (or why wasn't such a slider used b4?) Somehow it's difficult to read too, since it's almost completely overlapped by the slider before. I suggest just sticking to simple things.

Normal
00:10:894 (3,1) - Any reason why the hitsounds differ to 00:08:070 (3,1) - ? Sounds similar to me actually.
00:15:482 (1) - Hmm, here the hitsound is somehow missing. Could you please recheck the hitsounds?
00:37:011 - Hmm, isn't it odd that you leave out such an important object here? It's almost one of the most emphasized starts of sequences here, I feel a bit sad it's left out :(
00:43:011 (1) - I don't knooow, somehow same as in Easy. The song gets progressively more nervous, why do you lower the density with a boring slider D: I initially mapped it denser than this, but it involved 1/4 rhythm which multiple modders encouraged I don't include, so I simplified it.
00:45:305 (2,3,4,5,1) - Hm.. I do see why you've mapped this .. but ah, I feel like its not really readable for this difficulty. Speaking from own experience, I've always had trouble catching sliders like this with a weird rhythm between them, maybe something more digestible could be applied here I feel this rhythm still works because it visually looks like 1/2 rhythm, but the slider tail ends on a 1/4, so the player doesn't exactly have to listen for the 1/4 gap, they simply have to look at the spacing.

Hard
00:17:600 (1) - Idk..maybe make a cool slider here or something.. the spinner is really short and I can't think it's too enjoyable.. but oh well
00:36:835 (1,2) - Shouldn't the stress be on 2? What was your reason to stack it - Shouldn't the stack be here? 00:36:658 (7,1) - Yes, but I felt the player might get confused because having 1/2 stack next to a 1/4 stack might misdirect how the player would read it.
00:40:894 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - hm.. xD I don't dislike it that much but it is just a bit weird that you leave all out really strong beats.. it doesn't feel complete if you know what I mean This part was a pain in the ass to map. Half of the 'important sounds' are on 1/4 ticks which I can't map interestingly without the sr going REEEEEEE.
I get what you mean, but for this particular diff I feel this is as complex as it can get.

Light Insane
00:17:600 (1) - Idk..maybe make a cool slider here or something.. the spinner is really short and I can't think it's too enjoyable.. but oh well
00:52:188 (3,4) - Is this supposed to be paralell? it's not
00:43:011 (1) - and 00:43:805 (1) - How about this rhythm? It makes more sense rhythmically in the song http://puu.sh/yTIlq/a081e7c20a.jpg

good diff else

Insane

00:35:511 (2) - Doesn't smth like 90 194 follow the flow better? I think it's a bit weird to interrupt it here Yes, but I shifted it the other way for aesthetics. The middle of the circle is still in the predicted path however.

taht diff is cool

Extra

-

Ultimatum

00:18:305 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,1,2,3,4) - Somehow that part looks so unstructured comparing to the rest of the map... kind of a pity imo. Would be nice if you could make the slider shapes compliment each other a bit better like f.e.00:18:305 (1,3) - realllyyy don't suit together well cuz they just are so contextless to each other

call me again after you've replied :3
no reply is fuxed

*fixed

thx for modding
Irreversible
Normal:
00:37:011 (1) - Looks like a really cheap fix. The overlap isn't really suitable for this kind of difficulty and the flow isn't really superb as well.. please some more effort
00:43:011 (1) - Could you at least make the thunder shape a bit more .. equal then? so that the sides are the same length, would just make sense with the song

Hard:
00:16:894 (1,1) - Visual spacing. http://puu.sh/yV4qn/dbf165d7b5.jpg
00:40:894 (1) - I'd simplify it then, honestly. It really plays unintuitive, and for a hard diff this just ends up being frustrating and really off to play..
Topic Starter
Hollow Delta
fixed all
Irreversible
alright!
Nao Tomori
alright confirmed changes, they look good. lets give it a shot
Kurai
Metadata DQ, unicode artist needs to be changed to 石川淳 and source to 星のカービィ ロボボプラネット
Topic Starter
Hollow Delta
Fixed both. Thanks Kurai and Lanturn for checking
Kurai
back
Yuii-
00:38:070 (1) - feels like there's a hitsound missing

regardless, cool concept
Topic Starter
Hollow Delta
oops

I'll keep in mind, as it's not a major setback. If set happens to get disqualifed again I'll apply.
MaridiuS
gz
Jabba
ultimatum
00:39:835 (2) - nc missing? also the distance between it and (1) is a bit misleading imo

if you get a dq you might want to apply the next points as well:
00:41:600 (3,2) - uhhh those are unstacked by like 2 pixels
00:13:541 (2,2) - idk if you wanted to stack them but that would look nice imo
00:38:600 (5) - the top of this slider is slightly off
Topic Starter
Hollow Delta

Jabba wrote:

ultimatum
00:39:835 (2) - nc missing? also the distance between it and (1) is a bit misleading imo

if you get a dq you might want to apply the next points as well:
00:41:600 (3,2) - uhhh those are unstacked by like 2 pixels
00:13:541 (2,2) - idk if you wanted to stack them but that would look nice imo
00:38:600 (5) - the top of this slider is slightly off
Thanks a lot for the short mod. For the most part the pixel stacks are to compensate for the screen borders, which was a huge problem during the modding process. There are slight offsets but they're distanced apart in the timeline so that they're not noticeable while playing. I don't exactly understand your last point, because the slider is off relative to what? I feel it looks okay as is, but if you could be more specific I think I'd understand.

I'll take note of your first point because it's a valid suggestion, but I feel continuing the nc pattern used for 1/3 on the 1/4 stream would actually have the opposite effect due to the spacing. I contrasted the 1/4 stream from 1/3 by the distance. Having them bunched up together with consistent spacing compared to 1/3 with large spacing and gradual decline I feel provides the needed contrast.
Jabba

Bubblun wrote:

Thanks a lot for the short mod. For the most part the pixel stacks are to compensate for the screen borders, which was a huge problem during the modding process. There are slight offsets but they're distanced apart in the timeline so that they're not noticeable while playing. I don't exactly understand your last point, because the slider is off relative to what? I feel it looks okay as is, but if you could be more specific I think I'd understand.

I'll take note of your first point because it's a valid suggestion, but I feel continuing the nc pattern used for 1/3 on the 1/4 stream would actually have the opposite effect due to the spacing. I contrasted the 1/4 stream from 1/3 by the distance. Having them bunched up together with consistent spacing compared to 1/3 with large spacing and gradual decline I feel provides the needed contrast.
00:38:600 (5) - meant this, should be something like this
00:39:835 (2) - and regarding this, you have this note ncd on extra, which makes sense since you're ncing each 1/3 note
Topic Starter
Hollow Delta
Sorry late reply, but I understand now xpp

Thanks for clarifying. I'll take note of these if map gets dq
VINXIS
someone from either side should notify a qat asking for dq if u guys do agree Lol
Topic Starter
Hollow Delta
They are minor issues that may or may not benefit the player, so I don't feel a dq is necessary.
Nightlys
congrats!!
Topic Starter
Hollow Delta
Thanks a lot bud
Meowcenaries
this map wasn't what i thought it was when i looked at the scoreboard. grats though~
Topic Starter
Hollow Delta
What're you implying xppp

Thanks a lot though