forum

Helblinde - Memoria (Original Mix) [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aruel

Feerum wrote:

04:05:043 (245043|0) - To all these notes you placed on a 1/16 beat. I am 99% sure they should be 1/12 snap. Using 1/16 is slightly too early. When i go to 04:05:052 - and let the music start with 25% playback rate i can clearly hear that the sound begins here.
This apply's for all notes you placed on a 1/16 beat.
I also agree with this pointing, those are more close to 1/12, not 1/16. Because I felt that 1/16 is too early and 1/8 is too fast, so 1/12 is more correct snapping.

So is it fine or anything else? Looks thread is really quiet, there were nothing feedback in 9 days.
LastExceed
is it just me or is the download broken? no matter if i use normal download or osu!direct, i get a broken mapset
Feerum
Yo o/

I actually talked with Manwon at christmas but i had to cut of the talk because, yeah simply because it was christmas :D

Alright so like i already said him i'm still not really satisfied about the changes. The main points, the kiai, got basically ignored without a proper answer why.
I don't want to destroy your difficulty or something but i really think the Kiai Times are a bit overdone and somehow we need to find an agreement here or the mapset never get's moved forward.

So, since you didn't like my suggestion let me make another one and i would be really happy when someone who can speak korean could explain it to him what i mean or translate because in our IRC talk i kinda saw that he has little problems to understand english or at least to reply in english.
Don't want to let this get graved or something.

Alright so. My other suggestion would be that we make a little build-up. Instead just to delete all marked notes i said in my last mod you can keep the last kiai how it is. The music get's more exciting and strong from 02:41:230 - to 03:32:659 - so i can agree with leaving it how it is. This represents the song "okay" so there is no really need to change it.

From 00:06:945 - i would really like to see you follow my suggestion. The Music isn't that exciting/exhausting (i can't find the right word ?_?) or strong like in the kiai so "hi-hat only" should be really keep'd as single note.

For this Kiai here 01:08:659 - i also stay behind my suggestion how i made it. I simply don't see why you should keep here straight jumps through the whole part. I mean like 01:09:623 - is actually even a ghost note. There isn't even a hihat in the melody. Nothing. And when it's so quiet you can't even hear it. 01:12:195 - same like here but i think it would destroy the complete flow of the kiai and with it the beatmap and this is what i don't want. That's why i suggest you single notes at least for only hihat sounds.

Hope someone can translate it to him. I can even help you with getting it back to ranked but we really need to find somehow an agreement here :/
Topic Starter
Manwon

Feerum wrote:

Yo o/

I actually talked with Manwon at christmas but i had to cut of the talk because, yeah simply because it was christmas :D

Alright so like i already said him i'm still not really satisfied about the changes. The main points, the kiai, got basically ignored without a proper answer why.
I don't want to destroy your difficulty or something but i really think the Kiai Times are a bit overdone and somehow we need to find an agreement here or the mapset never get's moved forward.

So, since you didn't like my suggestion let me make another one and i would be really happy when someone who can speak korean could explain it to him what i mean or translate because in our IRC talk i kinda saw that he has little problems to understand english or at least to reply in english.

Alright so. My other suggestion would be that we make a little build-up. Instead just to delete all marked notes i said in my last mod you can keep the last kiai how it is. The music get's more exciting and strong from 02:41:230 - to 03:32:659 - so i can agree with leaving it how it is. This represents the song "okay" so there is no really need to change it.

From 00:06:945 - i would really like to see you follow my suggestion. The Music isn't that exciting/exhausting (i can't find the right word ?_?) or strong like in the kiai so "hi-hat only" should be really keep'd as single note.

For this Kiai here 01:08:659 - i also stay behind my suggestion how i made it. I simply don't see why you should keep here straight jumps through the whole part. I mean like 01:09:623 - is actually even a ghost note. There isn't even a hihat in the melody. Nothing. And when it's so quiet you can't even hear it. 01:12:195 - same like here but i think it would destroy the complete flow of the kiai and with it the beatmap and this is what i don't want. That's why i suggest you single notes at least for only hihat sounds.

Hope someone can translate it to him. I can even help you with getting it back to ranked but we really need to find somehow an agreement here :/
/////////

I know you speak.

However, if you treat the hi-hat part as a single note for the hi-hat part, there is no big difference from the SC.

Please suggest a better way.
I think it will not be too bad if it gets a little harder.

If the answer you just said is really the best, please tell me the next time.
I will accept and fix it at that time.

Finally, I look forward to seeing a proposal that really matches you. :)
Topic Starter
Manwon

LastExceed wrote:

is it just me or is the download broken? no matter if i use normal download or osu!direct, i get a broken mapset
I downloaded the bitmap again, but there was no problem. :?
LeiN-
so many things happend since i've been in army.
just hope people understand this map enough to get rank cuz i think the SHD is pretty unique(as ranked) and well made. at least it's not just overmapped. not sure what's the problem detailly but the pattern in SHD was not that bad to get DQ in my memory. it's actually fun if you can play. and really hard to find out solid jack patterns like this. how about to think this one to challenge for new one step for o!m mapping style?

and want to say to manwon
조금만 더 힘내세요. 영불가능해 보이진 않습니다! 제가 도와드리지 못하는게 너무 아쉽고 죄송하네요 ㅠㅠ
Topic Starter
Manwon

Feerum wrote:

Yo o/

I've been thinking for a long time.

Completion of all modifications to accommodate your horse. :)
Evening
seems like the single note "hat" thing is fixed

Fresh Chicken, gentle reminder to qualify 24 hours **after** this

10:36 AM UTC +0
Aruel

Evening wrote:

Thanks Gentleman Evening.

Qualified on 10:36 AM UTC +0!
juankristal

Fresh Chicken wrote:

Evening wrote:

Thanks Gentleman Evening.

Qualified on 10:36 AM UTC +0!
You know you were like 50 seconds earlier right? lmao

Why would you even want to make it to be ranked like 50 seconds of difference xD
OnosakiHito
When jokes go wrong.

BN Rules wrote:

There must be at least 24 hours between placing a bubble and qualifying a mapset. [...]
Please wait for the next 53 seconds to continue. lol
Soul Evans

juankristal wrote:

Why would you even want to make it to be ranked like 50 seconds of difference xD

sure it's 50 secs but that doesn't make any difference from common sense, so that doesn't really matter lol, now if it was say, an hour, you'd be right
juankristal

Soul Evans wrote:

juankristal wrote:

sure it's 50 secs but that doesn't make any difference from common sense, so that doesn't really matter lol, now if it was say, an hour, you'd be right
I disagree with this, I think rules are to be followed strictly. If not, why cant we use marathon lenghts of 4:59 minutes? Its kinda the same thing, better be strict than sorry.
Topic Starter
Manwon
There seems to be a problem in time.
Aruel
LOL
CommandoBlack
I think we need to dq & get it right the next time eh? :3
Evening

Fresh Chicken wrote:

LOL
:thonkang:
Aruel
Sorry for Evening and Manwon, I thought we passed 24 hours already, I think my PC watch had a problem. It's my fault anyway, sorry.
milr_
[Crz]Player
축하드려요
PiGGsy
anjirrrr