posted
Total Posts
show more
clover
why are u trying to get in a relationship ur literally 12
Railey2

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

i thought he was just memeing around with that on his profile page. Guy is probably like 16 or something, he doesn't write like you'd expect a 12 year old to write.
Rurree

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

it's normal in the philippines (coming from someone who had his first relationship at 12 lmao)
Kondou-Shinichi
wrong forum
ColdTooth
Find a gay partner.
Endaris
This is by far the best post by ColdTooth containing the word "gay" within the last months.
Serraionga
Find a spaghetti partner.
Cahyono29
that's why waifu is better
kai99
i want p o u t i n e
ColdTooth
good night kai
Topic Starter
Milkteaism
fair enough . . . maybe i should try to move on. thanks anyway owo
Comfy Slippers
If she's not interested, she's not interested. Date someone else. There are plenty of people out there, there is no reason to "wait for someone to come around". It's juvenile and a waste of time.
This doesn't work.
ColdTooth

MCBro5500 wrote:

fair enough . . . maybe i should try to move on. thanks anyway owo
Thank you for taking advice from OT. That'll be 5.67 pp plus taxes.
Serraionga
Railey2

Comfy Slippers wrote:

If she's not interested, she's not interested. Date someone else. There are plenty of people out there, there is no reason to "wait for someone to come around". It's juvenile and a waste of time.
This doesn't work.
Can't move on? Look at the ugliest picture you have of the person while stabbing yourself in the little toe with a needle repeatedly, classical conditioning will do the rest. If your brain is allowed to trick you one way, why wouldn't you be allowed to return the favour?
Meah
If I could get another chance
Another walk
Another dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
How I'd love love love
To dance with my brother again
abraker

Railey2 wrote:

If your brain is allowed to trick you one way, why wouldn't you be allowed to return the favour?
> Implying the brain and you are two different entities
Railey2

abraker wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

If your brain is allowed to trick you one way, why wouldn't you be allowed to return the favour?
> Implying the brain and you are two different entities
D:
abraker

Railey2 wrote:

D:
How does it feel having yourself go against the organ that houses the very thoughts of you going against said organ?
Zekks
aqipjvdfwoiqrbiuevjkrwokvqwrfijrji[ijp
keremaru
when i read this, i literally questioned what a "brotherzone" was and thought that the highlighted text was a link.

step 1: forget about dating the first crush
step 2: step up your player game (no, not your fucking rank on standard/taiko/ctb/mania)
step 3: get another grill
step 4: profit
E m i

Brisk Clarity wrote:

I get the feeling that you're being ironic for some reason. If you're being serious though, just say so and I'll post again with something more than just skepticism.
still never replied?
ColdTooth
I love it when people just necro a month or two old post and contains only spam letters.