forum

toby fox - sans. [Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Monstrata

Fix and this gets ranked probably. (I completely forgot and no one remembered to remember to remember to remember me :( :( :()
Topic Starter
-Keitaro

Monstrata wrote:

Fix and this gets ranked probably. (I completely forgot and no one remembered to remember to remember to remember me :( :( :()
oops fixed
Monstrata
oops bubbled
Fragmented
here comes the hype :3

IM SO PROUD OF YOU ERROR
Uta

Monstrata wrote:

oops bubbled
oopsssssss gratsz
Topic Starter
-Keitaro
isn't it too early to hype?

Btw thanks Monstrata for the bub.
Absolute Zero
ZekeyHache
niceu
Hythes
Well Done boiiss
Kyouren
Congratulations for your first ranked map, Error :D
Topic Starter
-Keitaro
Thanks everyone <3
Uta
hoyll shit. congrats ma dude
- Frontier -
congrats man
blobdash
oh boi, finally!
gz dude!
Shortthu
gratz OwOb
-NanoRIPE-
omg grats!
Ascendance
mbomb's platter:

1. 00:13:125 (1,2) -
  2. 00:43:125 (1,2) -

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Basic hyperdashes (1/1, 1/2) may begin to appear, but must not be used in conjunction with each other. Platters should serve as an introduction to hyperdashing, meaning strong hypers (e.g. with a distance snap of 1.5x above the trigger distance) and hypers combined with antiflow patterns must not be used.
The second one is maybe excusable since there's a little bit of a vertical leadin, but the first one is too much.

Good luck!
MBomb
both are very weak, no antiflow on either, even by the strictest of standards, there is adequete vertical lead-in on both but even without that, direction changes are not strong by any means, no change needed.
Ascendance
The RC says nothing about them being strong or weak, but rather that in all cases it is not allowed. The first one definitely does not have enough, even by that standard though.
MBomb

Ascendance wrote:

The RC says nothing about them being strong or weak, but rather that in all cases it is not allowed. The first one definitely does not have enough, even by that standard though.
it says antiflow is not allowed
antiflow is a strong direction change or velocity change
how does the strength not matter what.
Fragmented
AYYYY CONGRATS ON RANKED MA BOI