Total Posts
show more
Surono
finaleeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Topic Starter
strickluke

Kin wrote:

according to what you replied to Arrival, my only concern is about this :
seems like you're using sliders for this special 1/32 or 1/16 sound (whatever snap it is, let's just talk about sound) ; 01:30:335 - 01:52:791 - .
But, you're also using it here for another sound, almost similar : 04:49:633 - ; however, this one is similar to this one 00:42:616 - . I think, it'd be better to change this one 00:42:616 (68,69,70,71) - into slider to make it more consistent, or changing this slider 04:49:633 (1198) - into 1/6 (I think, changing your 1/6 into slider would be more logic).

With this fact in mind, 04:57:353 - ; it might feel a bit less unique for this slider ; but still ok in my opinion.
However, this one 05:20:510 - is clearly placed on 1/3. And when you tap a slider, you're actually tapping 1/4. I'd say it'd be better to go with something like this https://puu.sh/wgjyT/8b5731aaae.jpg (last note can also be don)

call me back when you're done ôwô
changed 1/6 to slider

changed 04:57:353 (1243) - to a k

for the last suggestion about 1/3... it isn't 1/3 in the sound
1/3 would be kind of weird playability wise as well, because the rest of the map is 1/4 or 1/6
i made no changes for this reason
Kin

strickluke wrote:

for the last suggestion about 1/3... it isn't 1/3 in the sound
1/3 would be kind of weird playability wise as well, because the rest of the map is 1/4 or 1/6
i made no changes for this reason
ye, when I just recheck it, I was maybe just a bit too tired. Anyway, there's something wrong after the end of the last kiai. The offset seems to be slightly off. I'm checking it rn

edit: okay, now I get it.

Just add a red line here : 04:38:745 - (171bpm ofc)
And don't forget to resnap everything after the new offset. (note & green lines)
Topic Starter
strickluke
oke
Kin
some IRC to finally repair broken stuff lol.
Took longer than expect, but finally, gratz!
Surono
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyha rarrnawfghaggwg finale u dem batman frquency gratsssszsz
feelsbatman, cuz meme is ded tho. :"""C

ty vulkon for want this rank xd
pishifat
as req
Topic Starter
strickluke

pishifat wrote:

as req
thanks
pishifat
mapper fixed some sv multiplier

re
Surono
Background behind the Arrival meme:

The melody of this song is sampled from Max Richter's On the Nature of Daylight.
On the Nature of Daylight was a song that was used in the soundtrack of the 2016 Sci-fi/mystery film "Arrival".
Arrival is a BN who is going to check this map Soon™.

Max Richter - On the Nature of Daylight
"Arrival" Movie Trailer

I really enjoyed the movie and recommend watching it!
Snowy Heat
gratz~

Surono wrote:

Background behind the Arrival meme:

The melody of this song is sampled from Max Richter's On the Nature of Daylight.
On the Nature of Daylight was a song that was used in the soundtrack of the 2016 Sci-fi/mystery film "Arrival".
Arrival is a BN who is going to check this map Soon™.

Max Richter - On the Nature of Daylight
"Arrival" Movie Trailer

I really enjoyed the movie and recommend watching it!
impressive
Loctav
Could we please stop insta-qualifying things over non-minor changes please? This needs a bubble.
Surono
1.10x -> 1.20x to keep consistency with previous SV, just 1... dem why pishi said "some" ~_~
1 changes still needed to bub?

okey then

edit:
since this map had 04:38:745 - 1 change offset at last part from Kin, yeah its needed to rebub.
Loctav

Surono wrote:

1.10x -> 1.20x to keep consistency with previous SV, just 1... dem why pishi said "some" ~_~
1 changes still needed to bub?

okey then

edit:
since this map had 04:38:745 - 1 change offset at last part from Kin, yeah its needed to rebub.

how would anybody know? it is nowhere documented in the thread what got changed
Kin

pishifat wrote:

mapper fixed some sv multiplier
anyway, gotta re QF in some hours ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mainly my mistake to QF after add 1 offset.
Topic Starter
strickluke

Loctav wrote:

how would anybody know? it is nowhere documented in the thread what got changed
For anyone else curious, the changes involved changing an sv from 1.1 to 1.2 on the second kiai time.
There was also the 1 ms change after the second kiai time, which was where me and Kin went wrong.

I won't make this mistake again in the future.
Kin
cuz nothing changed.
vrnl
hi
remove kkkd
kds pls
Topic Starter
strickluke

Astolfo wrote:

hi
remove kkkd
kds pls