forum

OT Royal Society of Quality

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

OT Royal Society of Quality

................................................................T o maintain quality
................................................................R epresent the denizens
................................................................A ccuse the absolute shitposters
................................................................S upply assistance in content
................................................................H elp those in unjust exile

Those are the five commandments the OT Royal Society of Quality goes by

I, abraker, hereby create this society to forward the content in OT toward a better future

In Regards to Joining this Society

You must have been present in the land of OT for no less than sixty days and have participated in this land's activities enough to present a ten page history of your participation. To view your participation status, fill in your user ID the link provided below. You must have also done something that displays dedication for OT. Please note that if you are ever reported and convicted in violation of quality, then you may never be a member again and the society may and will look down upon you. This includes and is not limited by nitpicking, constant reporting, and use of your participation history against you.

Check your participation status:
https://osu.ppy.sh/users/[USER ID]/posts?query=&forum_id=52

THE MEMBERS
  1. abraker - Head of the OT Royal Society of Quality
  2. tad01123 - Secretary
  3. samX500 - OTGovernment Representative
  4. KatouMegumi - OTGovernment Representative
  5. eblf2013 - OTGovernment Representative
THE ALUMNI
  1. DJ Enetro - Activist
  2. ColdTooth - Society Supporter
  3. Achromalia - OT President
  4. Penquin - OTGovernment Representative
  5. TeeArctic1 - OTGovernment Representative
  6. Zain Sugieres - OTGovernment Representative
THE FAILURES
  1. Blitzfrog - Member initiation failed
  2. Ashton - Resigned OTGovernment Representative
  3. Lights - Resigned OTGovernment Representative
  4. Keremaru - Resigned OTGovernment Representative
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

Case processing is now no longer supported and instead we are keeping track of content lacking sufficient quality to be considered proper to OT

List tracking can be found here

Case processing dismissed

Case 1: KupcaH's posting of the "No duck" meme

Subject: KupcaH
Date: 2017-07-10
Reason: Spam posting the "No duck" meme in the following posts:

As seen, the post's ids are near increments of one another, justifying this as spam. This meme has been blatantly posted by multiple offenders in the past and brings nothing more to the thread than trash. Proper action is to not post at all.

Case 2: Canadian Baka's void of quality thread

Subject: Canadian Baka
Reason: Creating a thread with excessive spacing, which exhibits the lack of any real quality formatting in the thread: t/615949

While the content in the opening post barely passes as quality, its formatting cannot. So little information is displayed causing denizens to scroll down through the garbage. This invites more garbage and denizens shall rather not be participating in such pointless activities.

amax

abraker wrote:

Case 1: KupcaH's posting of the "No duck" meme

Subject: KupcaH
Reason: Spam posting the "No duck" meme in the following posts:

As seen, the post's ids are near increments of one another, justifying this as spam. This meme has been blatantly posted by multiple offenders in the past and brings nothing more to the thread than trash. Proper action is to not post at all.

bring him to his knees
aaaaa
Blitzfrog
Ohohoh

Let me join
Topic Starter
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Ohohoh

Let me join
Supplemented the royal notice of acquiring membership in the opening post
amax

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Ohohoh

Let me join
Please note that if you are ever reported and convicted in violation of quality, then may never be a member again and the society may and will look down upon you. This includes and is not limited by nitpicking, constant reporting, and use of your posting history against you. Do you still accept to be a member?
oh man can I be part of the society?
KupcaH
fuck
kai99
lmao rip
Naimae
waiting on verdict

zzz
KupcaH
D:
Forgive me!
Naimae
DONT BREAK MY POST COMBO
KupcaH
OT is mine
stupid
Naimae
rude
kai99
r00d xd
KupcaH
dx d00r
ptar124
I see you're trying to improve post quality in OT.
This is gonna go great. *sarcasm*
Tae

ptar124 wrote:

yes, we all know this shit is pointless seeing as certain people can't help but be fucking autistic in every post they make
Nanachii
beautiful
kai99
KupcaH
useless post
liek ur life
kai99
habibti bye ma'a salama
Topic Starter
abraker

Updates

• [list:1337]
    We welcome our newest member to the society, Blitzfrog!

The society's second case, a case against Canadian Baka's void of quality, has been opened.
Endaris
Canadian Baka posts something better for once and you bring him to trial smh.

I'm tempted to accuse you for ye olde OT and trust me, you're not getting away from that alive.
Tae

Endaris wrote:

Canadian Baka posts something better for once and you bring him to trial smh.

I'm tempted to accuse you for ye olde OT and trust me, you're not getting away from that alive.
"better"

all their threads are just copy-pasted from elsewhere.
DaddyCoolVipper

Tae wrote:

ptar124 wrote:

yes, we all know this shit is pointless seeing as certain people can't help but be fucking autistic in every post they make
I like the snark in this post
show more