forum

Preventing derails and cancerous threads

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
If you browse OT, there is a high chance that you'll come across a certain group of people. Now, you will never know what to expect (unlike with your average forum member). I call them OT freeloaders. How so and why? It's nothing to ponder over. Countless times, my genius and supercreative threads have been infested with this disease. But now! Now, i'm on the verge of a revolutionary discovery. During my furious masturbation session over the sensation that is Reol's voice, something dawned on me. How about making a boring but awesome thread that will promote equally boring but meaningful discussion? It has been statistically proven that certain group of people are attracted by a certain topic. And, uhmmm.... dassit .. just make superboring meme reducing threads. You can't derail if there's nothing to derail (you could not make threads and refrain from promoting any type of discussion, but that makes sense.. none of that). Cool, now I didn't make this unnecessarily long but i want it to be. What do I talk about now? I mean, there are these annoying children yelling in my neighbor's yard. I don't like this, I just want a nice and relaxing morning coffee. There's that. Obligatory sentence that continues this post. Fun fact, I don't drink my coffee with sugar or anything. It's bitter and me likey. My mom just walked in, lemme quote her "ajmo do belamioniksa" as she threw car keys at me. I have to go shoppin'. I'm lying, she came in 15 minutes ago and I said I need to change and shower. I didn't do either. I should really get going. Kay, imma go take a shower, cya later fuckwads. I didn't accomplish anything, did I? It's gonna stay the same, I'll just hafta deal with it. Update: boring shopping session, it's really hot outside.
KupcaH
XD
kai99

Comfy Slippers wrote:

If you browse OT, there is a high chance that you'll come across a certain group of people.
Now, you will never know what to expect (unlike with your average forum member). I call them OT freeloaders. How so and why? It's nothing to ponder over. Countless times, my genius and supercreative threads have been infested with this disease. But now! Now, i'm on the verge of a revolutionary discovery. During my furious masturbation session over the sensation that is Reol's voice, something dawned on me.

How about making a boring but awesome thread that will promote equally boring but meaningful discussion?

It has been statistically proven that certain group of people are attracted by a certain topic. And, uhmmm.... dassit .. just make superboring meme reducing threads.
You can't derail if there's nothing to derail (you could not make threads and refrain from promoting any type of discussion, but that makes sense.. none of that).
cut the thread to be uhh uh? uh yeah i mean
you can;t derail if there's notheing to derail
Endaris
Derailing is the process of building a new railway in an inappropriate place. As such derailing is always possible.
Fhaye
Most threads on OT now needs derailing to keep it interesting.
abraker
Buy protective derails here!!!

Blitzfrog
how much?
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

how much?
Aomi
mama ti se kupa gola
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

how much?
20 what
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

20 what
amax
is this thread built on the topic of derailing still
KupcaH
amax

KupcaH wrote:

ha
that's kind of ironic
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

Aomi wrote:

mama ti se kupa gola
Prestani

Kao da nije dovoljno to šta mi debili unište svaku temu.

Tilt on English wrote:

is this thread built on the topic of derailing still
I'll just hafta deal with it.