forum

Kitsune^2 - Rainbow Tylenol

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mismagius
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2011 at 15:23:24

Artist: Kitsune^2
Title: Rainbow Tylenol
Tags: xgor metalmario201 diamondcrash
BPM: 135
Filesize: 2447kb
Play Time: 01:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. DC's Normal (3,37 stars, 118 notes)
  2. Hell (5 stars, 502 notes)
  3. lol201 (4,83 stars, 466 notes)
  4. Xgor's Simple (1,24 stars, 92 notes)
Download: Kitsune^2 - Rainbow Tylenol
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Download: Kitsune^2 - Rainbow Tylenol (Blue Dragon) [Hell].osu
LesTrucsRoses
LesTrucsRoses
i heard yo liek album artsz

Lesjuh
RandomJibberish
okay at least mine was theoretically possible
Topic Starter
Mismagius

RandomJibberish wrote:

okay at least mine was theoretically possible
I think now this is possible lol
Topic Starter
Mismagius
Lesjuh

Blue Dragon wrote:

I don't think anyone can get A
I win :):():(:)(:(:(":

Topic Starter
Mismagius

Lesjuh wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

I don't think anyone can get A
I win :):():(:)(:(:(":
....ffffff-
Niko

(with nofail when I didn't need it :|)
Much easier to pass than He Has No Mittens, but low accuracy D:

Lesjuh wins.
Ekoro
Bouh D:

I'm so noob. >.>

Topic Starter
Mismagius
you guys are mean ;_;

Removed 90% of the square jumps, hope this can be approved now lol
Xgor
01:00:326 - Add note here?
01:15:159 (13,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - Use 1/3 here plz.

Would be nice with a easier difficulty (So I can play this song without getting raped ;.;) but I guess you want this solo.
Fraolinch
'_____'
Xgor
aRiskOfRain
GabrielRKF
rape
mm201
Here you go

Edit: Added back yellow.
Please don't mind the trololol sliders they are awesome

Download: Kitsune^2 - Rainbow Tylenol (Blue Dragon) [lol201].osu
Xgor
[DC]
The difficulty was good at the start but it's goes kinda downhill when the 1/4s pop up as they are feels pretty award to follow imo and as some of these sliders start on a blue tick and that screws the ticks on those sliders.
I say that you should avoid starting/placing any slider/circle in 1/4 as it felt very hard to follow here and broke the flow.

[lol201]
Oh god this is sooo... not MM201.

Well it's not bad but i kinda felt like 1,5x felt like it didn't fit and I think a bit lower would fit more to the song imo.

[/random lame mod]
mm201
OH GOD STREAMS

Also the whole point of the 1.5x is that they look the same. I guess I'm not normally one to try and confuse the player but it just fits the quirky music somehow.
aRiskOfRain
Nyar
star :)
NoHitter
General
Add the guest mappers to tags : Xgor, DiamondCrash, MetalMario201

Xgor's Simple
00:43:270 (1) - Remove new combo?
01:24:159 (1) - ^

DC's Normal
The normal sliderwhistles coming from a soft whistle sounds horrible IMO.
I'm not too sure about the notes starting on 1/4 like 00:59:381 (2). I know they follow the music, but they play awkwardly especially for a normal. Maybe move them to the white ticks?
01:17:048 (1) - This slider seems out-of-place with all those symmetrical sliders.

lol201
00:52:937 (7,8) - IMO too far even for a jump. 1/2 spaced with that distance?

Hell
Please tell me this difficulty is going for approval?
00:22:381 (2) - Perhaps you could make this look more "fluid" with the other slider? Make them look like they're continuous? Something like this?
00:27:270 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - IMO the combos should be in 3's - not 2's.
Xgor

NoHItter wrote:

Xgor's Simple
00:43:270 (1) - Remove new combo?
01:24:159 (1) - ^
Tbh I don't care about if it's fixed or not, BD do it if you think it's better that way.
fabriciorby
oie
EBAWER123
awesome
Kodoshi
good map, star~
Topic Starter
Mismagius
okay now this map is officially going for approval
nimi
ó, essa música é divertidinha *taca biscoito* <3
Hamuko
Unyu~
Hitoshirenu Shourai
You guys do know that a map can have ranked and approved difficulties, right? I suggest getting the non-hell difficulties ranked, and Hell being approved. Bubbled regardless. Actually I forgot one thing, offset is late by about 10ms.
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Hitoshirenu Shourai wrote:

You guys do know that a map can have ranked and approved difficulties, right? I suggest getting the non-hell difficulties ranked, and Hell being approved. Bubbled regardless. Actually I forgot one thing, offset is late by about 10ms.
Oh. uhhhhhh, okay, going to make this one like that, I think. Fixing the offset issue right now.
Bittersweet
:) :) :)
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I was recently told that I need to mod better, so I'm gonna nazi this to the best of my abilities. Apologies in advance.

Xgor's Simple
01:37:482 (2) - Move this one right, one down.
01:38:371 (3) - Maybe consider moving this four up (North)? Looks better in the middle there, IMO.
01:41:038 (2) - Move this one right, one up.
Nice visuals, sensible beat and slider placement. My nitpicks here are only for better aesthetics (symmetry).

DC's Normal
Just like with Xgor's Simple, I'm loving the beat/slider placement, very pretty. I didn't spot anything wrong.

lol201
The jumps look a bit tough, but I guess this qualifies as more of an "Insane" than a "Hard," which is okay, I guess.

Hell
With all the crazy jumps, I don't think this is humanly possible to S. Then again, how many approved maps CAN be S'd? I approve of crazy, but damn. IMO, for approval, this'll need lowered drain, because people are gonna be missing a LOT if this gets approved.

Now that I think about it, this version seems almost perfect for a Tag map. =o

But yeah, you're gonna have to find more people to test/mod Hell version, because it's one hell of a map. Pun intended, nyahaha~
show more