b1rd is the w0rd, and if you think otherwise -- ure a n3rd
DaddyCoolVipper
Stephen Fry being investigated by Irish police for alleged "blasphemy"

Christians are very sane, aren't they
johnmedina999

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Stephen Fry being investigated by Irish police for alleged "blasphemy"

Christians are very sane, aren't they
That sucks, Stephen Fry is cool. He did voice acting for LBP 1-3 and even Pocoyo.
Mahogany
Our state's relationship with the church is fucked up

Macron won, beating out Le Pen. Thank you, french people, for being smart about this.
kai99
mm i cant feel my butt.
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

Macron won, beating out Le Pen. Thank you, french people, for being smart about this.
i'll drink their tears in a month or two 👌
Mahogany
I'm enjoying your tears already fam
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

I'm enjoying your tears already fam
not like i care that he was elected, it will not affect me since im a neet
Aurani

Mahogany wrote:

Our state's relationship with the church is fucked up

Neither of them are any good, but at least Le Pen supported Serbia, unlike that assfag Macron. Macron winning is a tragic loss for France, with them being once again spineless shithats.
Mahogany

Aurani wrote:

Neither of them are any good, but at least Le Pen supported Serbia, unlike that assfag Macron. Macron winning is a tragic loss for France, with them being once against spineless shithats.
do you actually think le pen winning would be preferable
seriously now

FuZ wrote:

so you actually don't care about what happens, you just want an excuse to be a hateful person
gotcha ;)
GladiOol
But Macron is a capitalist-loving, (((globalist cuck))). He's like the embodiment of what /r/latestagecapitalism should hate.
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Neither of them are any good, but at least Le Pen supported Serbia, unlike that assfag Macron. Macron winning is a tragic loss for France, with them being once against spineless shithats.
do you actually think le pen winning would be preferable
seriously now

FuZ wrote:

so you actually don't care about what happens, you just want an excuse to be a hateful person
gotcha ;)
just shut up man, you have no idea what he will actually do to the country, people will literally kill themselves at work with the new "work law", he will push new laws like a dictator without referendum, he wants a millitary intervention in Syrie while having borders wide open (hello isis)

he just doesnt care about the people, he's at merkel's feet

le pen is social, macron is antisocial, and as hard as it can be for you negative IQ that only thinks about HURR DURR RACISM, it's the truth
Mahogany

GladiOol wrote:

But Macron is a capitalist-loving, (((globalist cuck))). He's like the embodiment of what /r/latestagecapitalism should hate.
Oh yeah, but he's not le pen.
It might suck, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking it wasn't the best choice between the two.

FuZ wrote:

just shut up man, you have no idea what he will actually do to the country, people will literally kill themselves at work with the new "work law", he will push new laws like a dictator without referendum, he wants a millitary intervention in Syrie while having borders wide open (hello isis)
Then your country should have voted in better politicians, lmao
Between the two, he's by far the better choice

FuZ wrote:

le pen is social, macron is antisocial, as hard as it can be for you negative IQ that only thinks about HURR DURR RACISM, it's the truth
You're the one convincing yourself it's about racism here pal, I said nothing about it ;)
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

Oh yeah, but he's not le pen.
It might suck, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking it wasn't the best choice between the two.

FuZ wrote:

Then your country should have voted in better politicians, lmao
Between the two, he's by far the better choice

FuZ wrote:

le pen is social, macron is antisocial, as hard as it can be for you negative IQ that only thinks about HURR DURR RACISM, it's the truth
You're the one convincing yourself it's about racism here pal, I said nothing about it ;)
marine le pen is not racist, you have no idea what youre talking about
Mahogany

FuZ wrote:

I. Have. Said. Nothing. About. Racism.
The tears are fun though. Are you this indoctrinated?
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

FuZ wrote:

I. Have. Said. Nothing. About. Racism.
The tears are fun though. Are you this indoctrinated?
you said it multiple times 2 weeks ago
Mahogany
That's all you have to say about this?

Aurani
Le Pen is pretty much what France needs right now. It's not something France deserves, but it is what France needs, unless you're up for France turning into an even bigger shithole of kebabs and economically degrading into a third-rate country. May I remind you that France has the potential to be the leading European country, yet is currently far behind both Germany AND Britain, with India almost having caught up with it and even BRAZIL threatening to bypass it. It's only a matter of time before that happens, and reelecting same retards again and again isn't gonna help much.
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

That's all you have to say about this?
i like how you have literally no arguments every times i try to debate with you

Aurani wrote:

Le Pen is pretty much what France needs right now. It's not something France deserves, but it is what France needs, unless you're up for France turning into an even bigger shithole of kebabs and economically degrading into a third-rate country. May I remind you that France has the potential to be the leading European country, yet is currently far behind both Germany AND Britain, with India almost having caught up with it and even BRAZIL threatening to bypass it. It's only a matter of time before that happens, and reelecting same retards again and again isn't gonna help much.
marine le pen will never get elected because of her family name, people dislike her father
Mahogany

Aurani wrote:

Le Pen is pretty much what France needs right now. It's not something France deserves, but it is what France needs, unless you're up for France turning into an even bigger shithole of kebabs and economically degrading into a third-rate country.
France is doing fine, I'm not quite sure what you're on about. Then again, you've pretty much outright stated you just hate muslims, so I'm not sure what else there is to say.

FuZ wrote:

i like how you have literally no arguments every times i try to debate with you
ITT: Tears
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Le Pen is pretty much what France needs right now. It's not something France deserves, but it is what France needs, unless you're up for France turning into an even bigger shithole of kebabs and economically degrading into a third-rate country.
France is doing fine
yes, over 15% people living under poverty line is fine, ok
Mahogany
FuZ I get you're mad but shouldn't you be looking for a job or something?
Aurani
Muslims have nothing to do with the state of France's economy. If you blatantly ignore the historical evidence where France has shown that it has the capability to completely and utterly smash both Germany and Britain economically time and time again, then claim that today's France is anything short of pathetic, we have nothing to discuss.
The country's unemployment almost reached 9 or 10 percent at one point (I'm not sure of the exact percentage, but it should be around that number), with exports having taken quite a fucking beating in the past few years, imports having gone up all while her neighbours continued advancing.

Today's France is a stagnant cesspool of rotten and corrupted individuals who need to be removed, as they're driving the country into ruin.

If we began talking about kebabs here, there would be even more fucking reason to vote for Le Pen instead of that mongrel.
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

FuZ I get you're mad but shouldn't you be looking for a job or something?
i'm just trying to stop you from spreading shit about my country
Mahogany

FuZ wrote:

If people like you stopped existing, there'd be no shit to spread, fam. Stop blaming me when you're the source of the problem.

Aurani wrote:

Today's France is a stagnant cesspool of rotten and corrupted individuals who need to be removed, as they're driving the country into ruin.
You're saying this while supporting Le Pen, someone who actively encouraged outside parties to hack her opponent
ok
Razzy

GladiOol wrote:

fuck off with those parentheses

and even then, it's pretty much history repeating itself from 2002's "vote for the crook, not the fascist", except much more worrying

EDIT: memes
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

FuZ wrote:

If people like you stopped existing, there'd be no shit to spread, fam. Stop blaming me when you're the source of the problem.
e d g y 👌

i know what i'm talking about, you dont, proof is you have no arguments
Mahogany
It's pretty funny to be lectured on this by a NEET, someone who is literally completely worthless to society.
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

It's pretty funny to be lectured on this by a NEET, someone who is literally completely worthless to society.
as long as you're consuming, buying, selling, you're useful to society

working as nothing to do with that, and if you think so your life must be really sad
Mahogany
Haha a neet is actually trying to justify their worth that's hilarious
DaddyCoolVipper

Bye bye populists!
Aurani
Rasp don't you dare touch my waifu Gladi.
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Bye bye populist
Hello Rothschild crony.
Caradine

Mahogany wrote:

NEET, someone who is literally completely worthless to society.
why i'm worthless i did nothing bad to you.

kai99 wrote:

mm i cant feel my butt.

Me too it keeps digging into the chair and going numb, then I put feet under butt and they go numb too, then I sit normally and butt numb again.
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Bye bye populist
Hello Rothschild crony.
I guess my stance on this stuff can be said along the lines of: I'd rather have a corrupt businessman who knows how to do politics instead of a corrupt screeching idiot who appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Seriously, I don't understand how people can be in favour of populist politicans unless they ACTUALLY buy into the shit that they're saying (i.e. they're falling for lies). Which a lot of people evidently do, but I have a pretty fucking low opinion of "people in general" nowadays, so their rising (peaked?) popularity doesn't mean anything important to me.
GladiOol

Aurani wrote:

Rasp don't you dare touch my waifu Gladi.
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I guess my stance on this stuff can be said along the lines of: I'd rather have a corrupt businessman who knows how to do politics instead of a corrupt screeching idiot who appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Seriously, I don't understand how people can be in favour of populist politicans unless they ACTUALLY buy into the shit that they're saying (i.e. they're falling for lies). Which a lot of people evidently do, but I have a pretty fucking low opinion of "people in general" nowadays, so their rising (peaked?) popularity doesn't mean anything important to me.
Le Pen has good immigration policy and she wants to get out of the EU, but she has a bad protectionist economic policy. Macron has better economic policy and free trade, but is a globalist and has a bad immigration policy. I'd rather have someone who doesn't know what they're doing but has good intentions have power over an elite establishment figure who is professional at fucking people over. And leaving the EU, or immigration which will permanently affect a countries demographics will have a lot longer lasting consequences than an import tariff. Such immigration policy will also place the French people at more immediate risk of terrorist attacks and place more strain on the country's welfare and housing.
kai99

Caradine wrote:

kai99 wrote:

mm i cant feel my butt.

Me too it keeps digging into the chair and going numb, then I put feet under butt and they go numb too, then I sit normally and butt numb again.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mahogany

Caradine wrote:

why i'm worthless i did nothing bad to you.
I mean for all I know you could have a totally redeeming personality which makes up for it :)
(thats something fuz doesn't have)

B1rd wrote:

I'd rather have someone who doesn't know what they're doing
populism in a nutshell
Mahogany
show more