posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Spayyce

Sieg wrote:

Hello there!

General:
I've decided to pop bubble here because of quality lack in hitsounding, normal set all the way in not really suitable here, the song is really calm and you should consider changing you hs model to fit this. As solution I can advice you to try soft set optional with soft whistles, lowering overall volume level. You can additionally consider about emphasizing other song layers like snare sounds. Poke me if you need any further clarification on this.
Yeah, some examples would be nice if you check above I spent about 2-3 hours literally handwriting hitsound combos for this to find the best set, then spent about an hour or two going through IRC to get the bubble confirm for the hitsounds, pm me in game.

I also prefer normal hitsound, tested it in default skin too, soft whistle is depressing hit of cymbal sound and I don't like it. I like the player to feel awarded with a solid sounding beat when playing.

EDIT: Added Namki's NC but I think spacing is alright for the 1/8 parts.

Timing signatures were talked about previously and concluded they were alright as current state stands, I don't understand your first suggestion though BOUYAAA.

Thanks for checking though (:
Sieg
I see, I rechecked and still entirely disagree on such strong emphasis as normal set with current volume level, as general example you can take a look on other Igorrr's music in ranked section or ask me ingame if you have specific questions.
Tho I respect if you don't want to change\get more opinions on this :3 In that case you should ask Electoz for bubble repair. Sorry for the inconveniences.
Topic Starter
Spayyce

Sieg wrote:

I see, I rechecked and still entirely disagree on such strong emphasis as normal set with current volume level, as general example you can take a look on other Igorrr's music in ranked section or ask me ingame if you have specific questions.
Tho I respect if you don't want to change\get more opinions on this :3 In that case you should ask Electoz for bubble repair. Sorry for the inconveniences.
I like normal hitsounds due to personal preference, and it's true people will have opinions on how a map sounds. I reduced hitsound volume a little bit to stray from any emphasis that may have drowned out how the music was meant to be gentle.

I'll call for a rebub :3
Electoz
Actually I forgot to rebub this lol sry for that, also I don't mind the bubble pop thingy in general since we can take more time to discuss for the best quality for the mapset.
Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Spayyce
np we're all busy in our own ways! Thanks for the rebub ! ^^
Irreversible
Hitsounds

The hitsounds are just noisy... https://osu.ppy.sh/b/171917 have you checked this map? They sound so much more fitting for this song. Maybe get some inspiration from them.
Spinner end should have a soft hitsound.

Easy

00:02:700 (1,2) - Try making a cute blanket pattern here? Up to you tho http://puu.sh/vFJ60/6a2e22304b.jpg
00:34:700 (1) - You could use some edged slider here to make it feel more authentic with the song.
00:16:033 (1) - Same as above
00:21:366 (1,2,1) - I feel like these sliders aren't complimenting each other, they just don't go that well together.. Hard to suggest something, anything would be better imo XD

Normal

Nothing, but you could adjust some sliders to fit the song better like I suggested in Easy.

Baroque

00:20:922 (2) - How about making this slider straight so it compliments 00:21:366 (1) - better?

call me
Topic Starter
Spayyce

Irreversible wrote:

Hitsounds

The hitsounds are just noisy... https://osu.ppy.sh/b/171917 have you checked this map? They sound so much more fitting for this song. Maybe get some inspiration from them.
Spinner end should have a soft hitsound. Decided to silence the sliderslide as I feel it is very invasive from reflecting over this map in the coming months. I agree also about the hitsounds, even after my audio decrease they're a bit loud. A soft sampleset should work fine throughout.

Easy

00:02:700 (1,2) - Try making a cute blanket pattern here? Up to you tho http://puu.sh/vFJ60/6a2e22304b.jpg My objective here was to go for a parallel slider on the straight parts of each, also I believe the flow of the sliders in relation to the upcoming note work well in that the cursor follows a circular motion throughout.
00:34:700 (1) - You could use some edged slider here to make it feel more authentic with the song. Roger that :)
00:16:033 (1) - Same as above Added red anchor for a mildly sharp curve that makes more objective sense to my map style ^^
00:21:366 (1,2,1) - I feel like these sliders aren't complimenting each other, they just don't go that well together.. Hard to suggest something, anything would be better imo XD how about a nice old copypaste? ;) works well with 00:02:700 (1,2) imo

Normal

Nothing, but you could adjust some sliders to fit the song better like I suggested in Easy. I think I got parts where sliders could work wit
the music better I made some changes at these points: 00:14:700 (1,2,3) and 00:33:366 (1,2,3)

Baroque

00:20:922 (2) - How about making this slider straight so it compliments 00:21:366 (1) - better? Yeah, probably for the best.

call me ring ring
Irreversible
Congratz!
Topic Starter
Spayyce
Thanks !!! <3333
meii18
Gratz!!
Topic Starter
Spayyce
Thank you ByBy :)
worst fl player