forum

OT Court I: abraker vs mod

posted
Total Posts
show more
Meah
Hi, I was with Flanster the whole time.
While at work I saw him with a pretty annoyed face, spamming clicks, saying "fuck this shit"
While at sleep his hands actively works and I think I saw OT
So I can assure that Flanster did nothing at all and is innocent.
Topic Starter
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Who is Flanster's alibi?
And also, the accused cannot serve as judge. A different judge must be present.
All of us. We know flaster is inactive during the periods the crime took place since you would never see him during that time on weekdays. His claim that he was sleeping is also likely given the silence was made 11pm EST, which is
6 am in Bulgaria. He wouldn't take the time to clean the mess if he was getting ready for the day.
Topic Starter
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

No, you are suspecting a jugde of murder. What is wrong with you!
Topic Starter
abraker

Meah wrote:

While at work I saw him with a pretty annoyed face, spamming clicks, saying "fuck this shit"
And why were you with him? More importantly, what were you doing?
Meah

abraker wrote:

Meah wrote:

And why were you with him?
I was threatened by the OT sheriff to come with him or else..
Topic Starter
abraker

Meah wrote:

I was threatened by the OT sheriff to come with him or else.
which OT sheriff?
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Meah wrote:

which OT sheriff?
Me
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Who is Flanster's alibi?
All of us. We know flaster is inactive during the periods the crime took place since you would never see him during that time on weekdays. His claim that he was sleeping is also likely given the silence was made 11pm EST, which is
6 am in Bulgaria. He wouldn't take the time to clean the mess if he was getting ready for the day.
I would like to present a piece of evidence to the "judge".

This post is proof of Flanster's murder. His post was made at 6:07 AM Pacific Time, and because Bulgarian Time is 10 hours ahead,it was made 4:07 PM for Flan. Evidently he was wide awake when he threw the silence grenade.
Meah

abraker wrote:

Meah wrote:

which OT sheriff?
Flandere, Stefan right now is out of town.
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Meah wrote:

which OT sheriff?
Flanster
Flanster

johnmedina999 wrote:

This post is proof of Flanster's murder. His post was made at 6:07 AM Pacific Time, and because Bulgarian Time is 10 hours ahead,it was made 4:07 PM for Flan. Evidently he was wide awake when he threw the silence grenade.
Yeah that was sent from my phone while at work. I have no osu!client access.
Topic Starter
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

That makes so little sense. Our death lasted exactly 42 hours, expiring at 11pm Eastern time. This means we were killed 11pm Eastern time. In Pacific time that is 8pm. Therefore, there is no way he could have done that 6:07am Pacific time after killing us. He did not kill us.
johnmedina999
My death lasted more than yours did.
Topic Starter
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

I fail to see how that relates to the time between the message and the murders. My death lasted 42 hours, beginning 11:00pm EST. That message was made the same day 9:06am EST, ten hours after.
Meah
So who's the mafia?
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

I fail to see how that relates to the time between the message and the murders.

My death lasted until 12 midnight Pacific time, so I was killed at 12 midnight Pacific Time. In Bulgarian time that is 10 AM, a time where Flanster is wide awake.

Flanster wrote:

[quote="johnmedina999"]Yeah that was sent from my phone while at work. I have no osu!client access.

If you have no access to osu while at work, how could you know that four people were killed?
Flanster

johnmedina999 wrote:

If you have no access to osu while at work, how could you know that four people were killed?
I asked for backup.
johnmedina999

Flanster wrote:

I asked for backup.

So you admit that you were the primary person responsible, and your backup was you accomplice?
Flanster
More like for them to take care of it since I couldn't do anything lol.
johnmedina999

Flanster wrote:

More like for them to take care of it since I couldn't do anything lol.

But you were still involved, which means you're still guilty.
I think I've heard enough.
Flanster
who cares lol, being a mod makes me automatically involved
johnmedina999

Flanster wrote:

who cares lol, being a mod makes me automatically involved

Not true. Chat moderators like n0ah don't come to the forums very often, and I doubt monds like juankristal are involved because he never comes to OT. Simply being a moderator does not make you involved, you purposefully involved yourself with the murder, and for that you are guilty of murdering the innocent johnmedina999 and abraker.
Flanster

johnmedina999 wrote:

you purposefully involved yourself with the murder
duh i moderate this place mostly now, remember???
johnmedina999

Flanster wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

you purposefully involved yourself with the murder

duh i moderate this place mostly now, remember???

johnmedina999 wrote:

you are guilty of murdering the innocent johnmedina999 and abraker.

I am fighting for myself and abraker being shot while innocent, not for killing the true spammers.
Flanster
bwoah

Find me "guilty" as you wish. But "his honor" should look at all the alphabet threads that have the same post pattern repeating
roshan > johnmedina > abraker ranging from "a" to "z", total of 26, which I would classify as spam.

abraker has bonus points on this since he posted in every single one of Khelly's threads.

For whatever function it served or whatever intent was behind it, spam is spam. If you're innocent, I'm Lewis Hamilton.
Topic Starter
abraker
This is a reminder that this is not a witch hunt. While it helps to know who the mod is, the main focus of this case is to pass judgement on the actions of the mod whoever it might be.
Topic Starter
abraker
Due to recent developments in the case, we are moving towards citizen jury.

johnmedina999 wrote:

Flanster wrote:

I asked for backup.
So you admit that you were the primary person responsible, and your backup was you accomplice?
This is irrlevant to the case. Even if Flanster was the killer, he might be proven innocent if citizens of OT find the actions justifyable.
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

This is irrlevant to the case. Even if Flanster was the killer, he might be proven innocent if citizens of OT find the actions justifyable.

I'm simply giving the jury something to think about when they make their final decision.
Topic Starter
abraker

Flanster wrote:

bwoah
Bwoah to you too, dear sir

Flanster wrote:

abraker has bonus points on this since he posted in every single one of Khelly's threads.

For whatever function it served or whatever intent was behind it, spam is spam. If you're innocent, I'm Lewis Hamilton.
What constitutes as spam? I posted my thoughts. While it was on every letter thread, it was not the same post over and over again. Would it be any different if I wrote a great work?
Topic Starter
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

I'm simply giving the jury something to think about when they make their final decision.
There is nothing to think about when it comes to who initiated the events leading up to this.
Flanster

abraker wrote:

I posted my thoughts.
ye olde OT
-Makishima S-
JUDGE TAKING VOICE

abraker - guilty
johnmedina999 - guilty

If someone is against judge decision - make a petition with appropiate amount of signs against it.
kai99
hi i m kai
Topic Starter
abraker

[Taiga] wrote:

JUDGE TAKING VOICE

abraker - guilty
johnmedina999 - guilty

If someone is against judge decision - make a petition with appropiate amount of signs against it.
Your voice is a single one out of several qualified OT judges here. At least 5 need to vote. We have one.
DJ Enetro
I vote against the guilty decision: Flanster, abraker, and johnmedina999 are innocent but the banner is guilty.
Topic Starter
abraker
I have acquired a lawyer who should be arriving any time. We will sort out this mess soon enough!
Luqanted
when will ur lawyer come
Blitzfrog
Requesting lock
Luqanted
lock me plz
worst fl player
Shit
show more