forum

Joey Montana - Picky

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

HappyRocket88 wrote:

ezek! Could you fix Sonnyc's suggestions for me? I'm unable to check them in these days so I was wondering if you can handle them faster. ;w;
oki doki!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thanks for the surprise mod! ^^

Sonnyc wrote:

[e]
02:13:312 (3) - no hitsound? Added hitsounds~
02:31:330 (3) - 00:48:369 (1) - 01:39:849 (1) - you'll want this combo setting consistent. Done~
[n]
02:07:520 (1) - seems this rhythm was following the instrument sound, but i kinda felt this rhythm to be a little abstract since that sound wasn't that strong enough, and since that wasn't supported along a hitsound. just removing it feels better in my opinion. I prefer to keep it as it is, I did it more for the vocals rather than the instrument sound because that part of the lyrics are an essential part of the song and I want to have them somehow mapped (it's my second favorite part of the song aside from the chorus). It might not be a super excuse, but.. I really love that part to be mapped ;w;
02:49:992 (5) - a noticable change in spacings were made. you should at least add nc. True, NC added~
02:54:496 (4,5) - what's with this assymetric pattern? OMG, I don't know how this ended up like this xDD fixed!
[h]
01:04:296 (2,3) - 01:20:383 (3,4) - 01:45:480 (2,3) - redundant manual stack. revert to a normal stack plz. I don't see the difference, but ok, fixed, I guess ;w;
02:51:922 (1,2) - 02:53:209 (4,5) - adjust the spacing to 1.3x. these were rather too close or far compared to similar spacings. ay lol, I changed this part on the last mod and I forgot to check on that, my bad ;w; fixed~

thanksthanksthanksthanks!

Updated!
Sonnyc
Nominated.
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
Thanks Sonnyc! Now let's dance!
Cryptic
congrats!
HappyRocket88
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Buen trabajo papi. >w<)/
Underforest
ok lul
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
Thanks people! \:D/
Chalwa
Picky Picky Picky Picky Picky :D
Congratz ;)

EDIT:Why it's in other? Imo it's Spanish ;)
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Chalwa wrote:

Picky Picky Picky Picky Picky :D
Congratz ;)

EDIT:Why it's in other? Imo it's Spanish ;)
Hey! Thanks!
And the language gets set by QAT members, I don't have the power to edit it ;w; Someone QAT should notice and fix it soon~
Izzywing
rip me

grats C:
Renumi
i'm late but grats anyways ;A;
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
Thanks thanks!
Underforest
hmm... mapping genre is wrong
Genre should be Other cause it's reggae, as well as the language is Spanish
Arararagi - san
Woooow esto es nuevo para mi en osu xD
Underforest
bienvenido al foro, disfruta tu estancia
awsumturtle

ezek wrote:

O3O
what the actual heck? :D
-Sh1n1-
lol que cancioncita xDD bueno, necesitamos mas mapas en nuestro idioma de todos modos :3 Gratz boyzzzzz!!!! "Tumba la casa" when?
HappyRocket88

-Sh1n1- wrote:

lol que cancioncita xDD bueno, necesitamos mas mapas en nuestro idioma de todos modos :3 Gratz boyzzzzz!!!! "Tumba la casa" when?
Hagamos la Remix entre todos los de spanish. <3
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
Tumba la casa Rocket♫
Underforest
僕のRocket
sho me voy
Matadorj263
La mejor cancion de el universo galactico