Underforest
inb4 picky picky picky picky picky
mancuso_JM_
~

Picky Picky :D
Sonnyc
[e]
02:13:312 (3) - no hitsound?
02:31:330 (3) - 00:48:369 (1) - 01:39:849 (1) - you'll want this combo setting consistent.
[n]
02:07:520 (1) - seems this rhythm was following the instrument sound, but i kinda felt this rhythm to be a little abstract since that sound wasn't that strong enough, and since that wasn't supported along a hitsound. just removing it feels better in my opinion.
02:49:992 (5) - a noticable change in spacings were made. you should at least add nc.
02:54:496 (4,5) - what's with this assymetric pattern?
[h]
01:04:296 (2,3) - 01:20:383 (3,4) - 01:45:480 (2,3) - redundant manual stack. revert to a normal stack plz.
02:51:922 (1,2) - 02:53:209 (4,5) - adjust the spacing to 1.3x. these were rather too close or far compared to similar spacings.
Izzywing
no pls if this gets qualified this song will never be out of my head
HappyRocket88
ezek! Could you fix Sonnyc's suggestions for me? I'm unable to check them in these days so I was wondering if you can handle them faster. ;w;
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

HappyRocket88 wrote:

ezek! Could you fix Sonnyc's suggestions for me? I'm unable to check them in these days so I was wondering if you can handle them faster. ;w;
oki doki!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thanks for the surprise mod! ^^

Sonnyc wrote:

[e]
02:13:312 (3) - no hitsound? Added hitsounds~
02:31:330 (3) - 00:48:369 (1) - 01:39:849 (1) - you'll want this combo setting consistent. Done~
[n]
02:07:520 (1) - seems this rhythm was following the instrument sound, but i kinda felt this rhythm to be a little abstract since that sound wasn't that strong enough, and since that wasn't supported along a hitsound. just removing it feels better in my opinion. I prefer to keep it as it is, I did it more for the vocals rather than the instrument sound because that part of the lyrics are an essential part of the song and I want to have them somehow mapped (it's my second favorite part of the song aside from the chorus). It might not be a super excuse, but.. I really love that part to be mapped ;w;
02:49:992 (5) - a noticable change in spacings were made. you should at least add nc. True, NC added~
02:54:496 (4,5) - what's with this assymetric pattern? OMG, I don't know how this ended up like this xDD fixed!
[h]
01:04:296 (2,3) - 01:20:383 (3,4) - 01:45:480 (2,3) - redundant manual stack. revert to a normal stack plz. I don't see the difference, but ok, fixed, I guess ;w;
02:51:922 (1,2) - 02:53:209 (4,5) - adjust the spacing to 1.3x. these were rather too close or far compared to similar spacings. ay lol, I changed this part on the last mod and I forgot to check on that, my bad ;w; fixed~

thanksthanksthanksthanks!

Updated!
Sonnyc
Nominated.
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
Thanks Sonnyc! Now let's dance!
Cryptic
congrats!
HappyRocket88
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Buen trabajo papi. >w<)/
Underforest
ok lul
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
Thanks people! \:D/
Chalwa
Picky Picky Picky Picky Picky :D
Congratz ;)

EDIT:Why it's in other? Imo it's Spanish ;)
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Chalwa wrote:

Picky Picky Picky Picky Picky :D
Congratz ;)

EDIT:Why it's in other? Imo it's Spanish ;)
Hey! Thanks!
And the language gets set by QAT members, I don't have the power to edit it ;w; Someone QAT should notice and fix it soon~
Izzywing
rip me

grats C:
Renumi
i'm late but grats anyways ;A;
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
Thanks thanks!
Underforest
hmm... mapping genre is wrong
Genre should be Other cause it's reggae, as well as the language is Spanish
Arararagi - san
Woooow esto es nuevo para mi en osu xD
Underforest
bienvenido al foro, disfruta tu estancia
awsumturtle

ezek wrote:

O3O
what the actual heck? :D
-Sh1n1-
lol que cancioncita xDD bueno, necesitamos mas mapas en nuestro idioma de todos modos :3 Gratz boyzzzzz!!!! "Tumba la casa" when?
HappyRocket88

-Sh1n1- wrote:

lol que cancioncita xDD bueno, necesitamos mas mapas en nuestro idioma de todos modos :3 Gratz boyzzzzz!!!! "Tumba la casa" when?
Hagamos la Remix entre todos los de spanish. <3
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
Tumba la casa Rocket♫
Underforest
僕のRocket
sho me voy
Matadorj263
La mejor cancion de el universo galactico