rip
Rurree
i'd get supporter if it doesn't go to peppy's pockets
Serraionga
lol
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

B1rd wrote:

It is nothing but conceit and vanity to think that the social engineers have any power over natural reality. It is impossible to fix the underlying biological causes, distributing money from those who have earned it to those who have not does nothing to make the latter group more able, it makes them less able and less independent, and it is immoral. Forcing black kids who have neither desire nor ability through the education system is pointless. Enabling welfare queens to have dozens of kids in low-income neighborhoods does nothing but exacerbate the problem. This progressive crusade to create equality in an unequal world is nothing but a concerted denial of reality and a prodigal waste of resources. Liberty and equality are mutually exclusive.
You've suddenly made a lot of really sweeping claims.

What do you mean by saying that redistribution of wealth makes the ones benefiting "less able, less independant", and "is immoral"? As citizens get more well-off, they have less kids, not more. This is an easily observable trend in every single country- the richer it is, the less kids they have. Why shouldn't the same apply to people of lower classes in one of the great first-world countries? You seem to feel very strongly about your position here, but I'm not entirely sure why things must be so black-and-white when it comes to topics like welfare or wealth redistribution in general.
Because that is common sense. If someone gets money for free, then they are deincentivised to work and become independent. In some states people would have to work full time at well above minimum wage to break even compared to welfare benefits they can receive.

It's immoral because firstly, using coercion to take someone's money is wrong. The other reason that it is immoral is it perpetuates welfare dependency and creates situations where kids are raised in welfare homes and are statistically likely to become welfare dependents as well. You're the one making sweeping statements if you are saying that a rough collaboration of birth rates and GDP means an absolute relation of personal income to birth rates regardless of other factors. It's just a correlation and it doesn't do anything to prove that welfare decreases birth rates. What's more, in a lot of cases women have children specifically because that's the easiest way to get welfare; it's not just a means, it's an incentive.

There will be children born into low-income families regardless of welfare programs, the important aspect though is that working class environments are much better at instilling children with the essential values of responsibility, aspiration and self-sufficiency. Welfare doesn't create opportunity, it does the opposite and entrenches poverty in multi-generational cycles. There is no justification for it, besides the means being immoral, it is not even effective, over 70% of money spent on welfare go to administration costs and even with all that money spent it is extremely bad at discerning the difference between genuine need and opportunism. Private charity can carry on the task of providing a social safety net much more efficiently without a gaggle of inefficient bureaucrats, and being what it is, charity, rather than a "right" to welfare or whatever, it instills cultural values of responsibility rather than entitlement which we see in these recent generations ("I'm entitled to free this, free that etc.").
Serraionga
_handholding

B1rd wrote:

>spend hours every day studying Japanese by watching anime
>finally save enough money to take a flight to glorious Nippon anime land
>this happens

what do?

WAITO PIGGU GO HOME
could you give me some context to this? I tried searching online but couldn't find anything that would directly talk about what's going on.

From the video I can make out that there are 3 Caucasian men outside a hotel with their bags and a parade of japanese ppl holding japanese flags marching in the back. And ofc the guy with the megaphone. What led up to this event?

edit: some youtube comments are funny but some are just down right retarded (these comments were from a different video but the same link)

Normally I'm not one to exercise the mindsets such of "I've lost faith in humanity" or "most people of today are retarded" but holy fuck some ppl have the most broken double standards and fail to look at things objectively at all
kai99

you sir, are in good luck (this popped up in my recommended llel)
i usually don't mind these peeps because there's literally no point of them doing these kinds of shit. i just enjoy how ignorant they are. they're free to do whatever they want, as long as they don't physically harm others. ... but these kinds of people usually start doing that and it just becomes all chaos and stuff.
B1rd

Kisses wrote:

Normally I'm not one to exercise the mindsets such of "I've lost faith in humanity" or "most people of today are retarded" but holy fuck some ppl have the most broken double standards and fail to look at things objectively at all
What double standards? I agree with the comment, there is nothing wrong with keeping Japan Japanese. Statistically, the most ethnically homogenous countries are also the safest and most prosperous as well.
_handholding

B1rd wrote:

Kisses wrote:

What double standards? I agree with the comment, there is nothing wrong with keeping Japan Japanese. Statistically, the most ethnically homogenous countries are also the safest and most prosperous as well.
The double standards being some people thought that immigrants shouldn't be disallowed access in other countries such as America but they were fine if it were to happen with Japan.

Also to point out the people in the video were mostly like tourists (I assumed this based on the video), not immigrants. I mean I myself would argue against stopping all immigration in an attempt to keep a country homogenous but I won't go into that. I don't see how people can argue with keeping everyone of a different race out of their country, be them tourists or immigrants because economically, it would be a detriment to their own counrty.

I mean as for the keeping Japan Japanese, one could also say "couldn't we keep Europe.... European?" "Couldn't we keep the new world... Native American?"
Endaris

Kisses wrote:

I mean as for the keeping Japan Japanese, one could also say "couldn't we keep Europe.... European?" "Couldn't we keep the new world... Native American?"
There is only one native American and that's Trump
B1rd
Yes I don't have any problem with keeping European countries European, a.k.a White. As for Native Americans, well you're not gonna keep anything anything if you can't defend your land, are you. The thing is, all these people who are for "multiculturalism", "diversity" etc. don't realise that mixing all races together is going to destroy racial distinction and destroy culture. Multiculturalism doesn't work. Either there is integration, or you have two cultures in close proximity which inevitably causes problems. Look at America where you have demographics heavily voting along racial lines, or look at the Netherlands recently where the Turkish population is causing a lot of trouble there.
Immigration isn't necessarily beneficial, obviously immigrants from third world countries with no skills, don't even speak English, with a low IQ who just come and take welfare aren't going to be beneficial. Immigration policy should be based on mutual benefit, so immigrants should prove that they will be useful to the country. Although this wouldn't be a problem if you had a purely voluntary society.

All of these Nordic countries that leftist hold in such high esteem are really gonna have problems when the inevitable effect of their irresponsible immigration policy as well a high degree of social welfare eventuates. Especially now that America isn't going to pay their defense budget for them.

_handholding
I don't really care about about the whole keeping identity nor would I actively advertise multiculturalism (this is just a thing with my own personality where I don't see people in groups as such and really don't care 2 shits about other people's pride, identity and what not). I still think it'd be wrong to boycott all incoming immigrants but l like I said I don't care enough for me to go out and argue this.

It's the people that think they're countries would be better not having any contact with people of other races what so ever (from what I've read in several comments). Countries depend on tourism, importation/exportation. A point specific to Japan is that the employ a lot English teachers from oversea countries but hey, who needs English in Japan if you're going to block off the rest of the world and live in your own bubble :^)

I see myself having a Raspberriel moment where I'm getting triggered by the sight of everything, I think I'll just get of the internet for a bit and not post for a while
Mahogany
If you have such problems with multiculturalism b1rd why don't you go back to britain and let the natives have their land back?
Razzy

Mahogany wrote:

If you have such problems with multiculturalism b1rd why don't you go back to britain and let the natives have their land back?
B1rd

Kisses wrote:

I don't really care about about the whole keeping identity nor would I actively advertise multiculturalism (this is just a thing with my own personality where I don't see people in groups as such and really don't care 2 shits about other people's pride, identity and what not). I still think it'd be wrong to boycott all incoming immigrants but l like I said I don't care enough for me to go out and argue this.

It's the people that think they're countries would be better not having any contact with people of other races what so ever (from what I've read in several comments). Countries depend on tourism, importation/exportation. A point specific to Japan is that the employ a lot English teachers from oversea countries but hey, who needs English in Japan if you're going to block off the rest of the world and live in your own bubble :^)

I see myself having a Raspberriel moment where I'm getting triggered by the sight of everything, I think I'll just get of the internet for a bit and not post for a while
If you don't care about culture, does that mean you would be OK living in a Muslim culture where gays are thrown off buildings and you're executed if you insult Mohammad?

I never said anything about completely restricting immigration, obviously that is too extreme and would be detrimental. However I think the immigration policy of a lot of countries now is too extreme on the other end. What I was saying is that immigration should be based on mutual benefit rather than a twisted sense of altruism where countries think that they should take as many third world immigrants as they can till their economy collapses. Immigrants should be required to integrate and take on the values of the countries they immigrate to, they shouldn't try and force their values of everyone else.

I also don't believe this idea about immigration being needed to supplement low birth rates. Weren't leftist just crying about how we needed to reduce population growth?
kai99
hey, i'm bi and muhammad is a joke

tomorrow i might find police on my door, rip
_handholding
first question: zzzzz we both know the answer to that. good use of a rhetorical question I guess

B1rd wrote:

I never said anything about completely restricting immigration
I know you didn't, I was just trying to explain why i was so annoyed at some people.

edit: about population growth, yh from the time I made a mathematical model on population for my degree and doing a bit of research it's not really about immigration as you said.

Controlled immigration is good imo but no immigration is bad. Just to make my stance more clear
Hika
I think the USA's immigration policy should be cleaned up a bit.
Too lenient.
B1rd

kai99 wrote:

hey, i'm bi and muhammad is a joke

tomorrow i might find police on my door, rip
Soon to be in Canada as well.

http://www.citizengo.org/en-ca/pc/41042 ... on-103?m=5

Basically the government outlaws a vague and ill-defined word which they can apply selectively to censor any political opinions they don't like. Not that Cucknadia had free speech previously though.
Endaris
Meh.
Nationalism doesn't equal culture, B1rd.
It is also quite interesting that you're suddenly pro-non-western-culture after you claimed multiple times before that the cultures nuked by colonists were less developed and that it was good that colonists took over. And that we were "romantising" the nuked cultures.
Generally I agree with the point that having different cultures in different places is good especially since local cultures are often defined by the influence of their environment through the centuries.
The problem is mainly the harsh injustice in the world - many humans in the poor countries have nothing to lose. If they stay they die so they may as well try to get into the rich world. And the rich world in its humanistic hypocrisis has no choice but to adopt them or admit that their humanism is all farce and that they have no interest but making cash as politicians by feeding the lobbyists and lying to the people. And they end up trying to hold up the mask while doing everything possible to shut the problem down without changing anything essential.

/edit: added a ,
Comfy Slippers
saudi fucked everything up by not accepting syrian refugees,i mean they have empty camps that serve no use...

definitely worst country out there, sharing the top with north korea
kai99
^tru. friend lives there, hates the country.

Meah
Our resources are being taken by China :(
kai99
china pretty much takes everything... except i think they banned all chinese people from going to korea.
Meah
And we can't do anything about it.
Railey2

B1rd wrote:

holy shit my man lmao

This is the most ridiculously polarizing comic i've ever seen. Some true next level tier insanity.

Well done.

i do agree that the US needs better border control and all that, but holy shit that comic
Mahogany

Meah wrote:

And we can't do anything about it.
You could always push a trade deal with conditions on those things

that comic is really, really bad, lmao. You're not even getting the original comic's message at all
Cyclohexane
even if i'm not a fan of /pol/shit i can appreciate shitting on zenpencils
DaddyCoolVipper
At this point I feel like white nationalists just have nothing else to be proud of in their lives, so they delude themselves into thinking that they're just inherently superior. That comic feels like a decent example, and I've seen all manner of fucking insane things come from b1rd and other alt-right identifying people, sadly.
Mahogany
agreed
Blitzfrog

kai99 wrote:

china pretty much takes everything... except i think they banned all chinese people from going to korea.
And they did something to Australia too

Meah wrote:

Our resources are being taken by China :(
Long live Peppy
DeletedUser_6709840
i just read that entire exchange and feel I've lost brain cells reading that comic as well.

Anyone who can see nationalism as a good thing needs their head checked.

I remember why I left this thread for months now.
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

At this point I feel like white nationalists just have nothing else to be proud of in their lives, so they delude themselves into thinking that they're just inherently superior. That comic feels like a decent example, and I've seen all manner of fucking insane things come from b1rd and other alt-right identifying people, sadly.
White people are superior? Well compared to some races, that is proven as far as I'm concerned, since IQ is an extremely important factor and superior IQ has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. But I can only speak for myself here; my view of objective reality isn't influenced by some need to feel superior or inferior to anyone, I don't need to spew vitriol towards any group to validate myself, regardless of any perceived superiorities or inferiorities in intelligence or political opinion.

As far as I know I've never identified as "alt-right", and just letting you know that playing games of identity politics, throwing around groundless insults is the quickest way of making me not bother to want to interact with you.

Endaris wrote:

Meh.
Nationalism doesn't equal culture, B1rd.
It is also quite interesting that you're suddenly pro-non-western-culture after you claimed multiple times before that the cultures nuked by colonists were less developed and that it was good that colonists took over. And that we were "romantising" the nuked cultures.
Generally I agree with the point that having different cultures in different places is good especially since local cultures are often defined by the influence of their environment through the centuries.
The problem is mainly the harsh injustice in the world - many humans in the poor countries have nothing to lose. If they stay they die so they may as well try to get into the rich world. And the rich world in its humanistic hypocrisis has no choice but to adopt them or admit that their humanism is all farce and that they have no interest but making cash as politicians by feeding the lobbyists and lying to the people. And they end up trying to hold up the mask while doing everything possible to shut the problem down without changing anything essential.

/edit: added a ,
Nationalism doesn't equal culture, that statement doesn't even make sense. Nationalism preserves culture. That is all.

I don't know what I said to make you think I value all culture. I can appreciate minor differences and diversity makes life interesting, but I judge a culture my its merit and on its values. That's why I couldn't care less that that our cities are built upon the sites of primitive huts and it's why I don't respect cultures based on violent religious fundamentalism. Because objective values exists, it naturally follows that some cultures are better than others, based on these values. I reject the notion of moral subjectivity, which can be disproven as easily as proving that cold-blooder murder is wrong, which is a definite moral value.

Anyway, it's already very clear that immigration is not done for humanism or any such thing. That's just an excuse. It can be done for many reasons, some as simple as left-wing parties wanting to increase their voter base. Maybe there is some ulterior motive of the world leaders. It's hard to make out. But what is clear is that it is not helpful for anyone, except for the immigrants themselves and perhaps politicians. There is unfairness in many third world countries but ultimately any country in a product of the people that live there, they need to sort out their problems in their own country as it's no other country's obligation to help immigrants at their own detriment.

Comfy Slippers
RIDDLE ME THIS, RIDDLE ME THAT
DaddyCoolVipper
If it looks alt-right and it sounds alt-right, it's probably alt-right, y'know. White Nationalism in general is a fucking awful thing though, so maybe I should use that term since you happily identify that way.

Just wondering, however. If you could establish or join a Scandinavian, white ethno-state, would you want that?
kai99

Comfy Slippers wrote:

RIDDLE ME THIS, RIDDLE ME THAT
who's afraid of the bigg badddddd
johnmedina999
black*
kai99

johnmedina999 wrote:

black*
wolf
GladiOol
If you're going to swallow the objectivist pill, at least digest the good bits will ya, Bird?

''Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.'' - Rand
show more