forum

Go To The Mall. Look To Your Left. Now, Your Right.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Takuma

kideddie1501 wrote:

i'm not jealous of no dumb
I stopped reading there.
Zatoichi
kidieddie your rants sound more like you pointing out shit to make others think you're cool

and that aint cool dawg you know what im sayin
Topic Starter
kideddie1501
i dont care anymore. i dont do anything to to make anyone think anything about anyone. but kids do suck.
Wojjan
I just now noticed...

kideddie1501 wrote:

ass holes. i was just kidding about the thug and grammer thing but Loginer doesn't have to be a complete wipe(?) about it. :o
also, i'm not jealous of no dumb spoiled kid that thinks he's really cool just daddy(?) gives him whatever he wants. look ,(needs space)i(needs ')m typing just fine SO LAY OFF. here(needs ')s another thing i dislike, people who feel they are more important because they were deemed obsessive enough to moniter evryone's use of keyboard and spelling on a free online video game....and Kanye West. I hate that talentless moron with a passion just like Lil' Wayne.. Now that i'm on it, i might as well just post a list of celebrities i don't like.

Ashely Simpson, :| Sandra Bullock,
Megan Fox , Shia Labuff ,
Mina Kunis, The-guy-that-played "Morfius",
Seth McFarlane, Angelena Jolie,
Seth Green, Robert Pattison,
Queen Latifah, Whitney Houston,
Ray Ramono , Josh Peck,
every-Rapper- Ryan Secrest , Miley Cyrus :roll:

AND!!! people who don(needs ')t like children are people who can(needs ')t have (needs ')em' or never had a stable family....I(needs ')M JUST SAYIN'! :lol:

and kideddie1501 also wrote:

Yeah, yeah,(needs space)yeah. i(needs ')m 16 and i am easily annoyed by kids but since i grew up with a family of 7 i can just put them to sleep and it(needs ')s all good. you don(needs ')t have to completely loath kids, if you don(needs ')t like them, just keep it to yourself 'cuz it(needs ')s easy to hang out with annoying friends but you can(needs ')t be around equally childish children?? you know what? i quit. i(needs ')m sticking to the game itself. later.
You would've failed a spelling test twice. Haha. And I only counted two posts.
Cuddlebun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
kideddie1501
i have to admit. that was pretty funny, but i REALLY HONESTLY dont have time for spelling checks ,i just type and go 'cuz i've got far more important assignments to do and post on occasion.But when i do, i probably dont read what i've posted 'cuz everyone end up telling me that what i said doesnt make any sense and looking back, i sound like ass spelling-wise.
awp
You could also learn to do it right from the getgo. It's just habitual.

Apart from a hyphen missing from get-go, I'm a pretty clean typist. It actually takes me longer to type poorly as you do than it does to type like this. It might be a little too late for you, though. That ship has sailed.

Honestly though perhaps some time-management skill training is in order
Pokebis
Yeah, once you get used to typing and speaking properly it's the first thing you do. Everyone makes a few typos every once in a while, but like awp said, I have to try to type as bad as you do. Just practice proper spelling, grammar, ect. and it will really do you well in life, and probably save time in the end when writing important documents. If you type well naturally you'll fly through them rather than even having to spell check and such.
vytalibus
Getting off-topic here.

Being judgemental towards "rich kids" is very stupid and unreasonable. I do not know why people pick on them, but I'm pretty sure there's no good reason why.

What if you're on their shoes? Being ridiculed by others just because your parents can afford more than theirs can is such an idiotic action and does not make any sense at all. Besides, just like how you can reason out with "I lived like this, so I know", they can say the same thing. They didn't experience the hardships that you endured, so don't make it look that they're supposed to know.

Kids these days don't know how to appreciate what they already have. They just want to point the finger at someone else to make a false sense of security.
Pokebis

vytalibus wrote:

Being judgemental towards "rich kids" is very stupid and unreasonable. I do not know why people pick on them, but I'm pretty sure there's no good reason why.
The kids that do are trashy low-lifes that are in actuality jealous no matter how much they deny it.
Topic Starter
kideddie1501
Its not that a rich kid is just sitting there and i hate them on sight, despite what I've said at first, but it's the fact that they like to put it on the pedestal so to speak. It's that they do or say things with the intention of being hurtful or with the goal of making you feel lesser than them. <See? I can type just fine now that I'm not stressing. Pokebis, stfu if all you're gonna do is be mean.
vytalibus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Comfy Slippers
bump
DirgeControl

Comfy Slippers wrote:

bump
w hy
johnmedina999
NOOO
THIS THREAD WAS SACRED
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
kai99
lol rip
Blitzfrog
Annnd another horrible necro

I blame the micro dick
kai99
no it wasn't even me and I stopped necroing cancer >:(
Blitzfrog
At least you realise it was cancer
But it was too late
You have followers
Raging Bull
Let us work together to call on our God.
DirgeControl

Raging Bull wrote:

Let us work together to call on our God.
alas he has forsaken us all