forum

Go To The Mall. Look To Your Left. Now, Your Right.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ivalset
You guys should chill out. So much hate.

Just go get a red velvet cake and watch some old episodes of Seinfeld, don't get all bothered by everyone else.
Nachy

Pokebis wrote:

Stupid NEETs need to get out more. The whole of America is like this and a good number of the rest of the kids left are. And I absolutely hate it when people say kids are getting tech savvy. They are not getting tech savvy! Products and websites are just getting more user dumbfuck-friendly. I swear, all my peers can't do shit with a computer. And again, they're all degenerates who wear the same shit depending on their little cliques. Just ignore them, there are way more of them than you (a slightly intelligent being) and there is nothing you can do about them. Just ignore them and go on with your life.
/thread
anonymous_old

Pokebis wrote:

Just ignore them, there are way more of them than you (a slightly intelligent being) and there is nothing you can do about them. Just ignore them and go on with your life.
</thread>

All that NEET stuff is probably untrue. I haven't been out in the real world, so I wouldn't know.

(Oh, the irony.)
Cuddlebun
I would be more inclined to agree with kideddie if she could actually use proper English once in a while

but kids piss me off no matter what they do so I don't hang around them enough to see what exactly they do to piss everyone off.
Derekku

Todesengal wrote:

but kids piss me off no matter what they do so I don't hang around them enough to see what exactly they do to piss everyone off.
This. fffffff I hate kids so much
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

fffffff I hate kids so much
I heard suicide is an option. That, or penis enlargers.
Takuma
I think I'll go ask my parents for an iPhone now. :roll:
Pokebis

Takuma wrote:

I think I'll go ask my parents for an iPhone now. :roll:
They'll say no.
Takuma
Aw, you're right. I knew that already though. I want a new phone at the least - one that doesn't suck balls.
Jarby

kideddie1501 wrote:

oh yea, give your immature child an extremely expensive peice of tech that can only be used (by him) to play mediocre touch screen games and disney music.
lol
kuwarudo

JarJarJacob wrote:

kideddie1501 wrote:

oh yea, give your immature child an extremely expensive peice of tech that can only be used (by him) to play mediocre touch screen games and disney music.
lol
lol
Topic Starter
kideddie1501

Todesengal wrote:

I would be more inclined to agree with kideddie if she could actually use proper English once in a while

oh what is it because i slang? im a thug chick that likes anime and classic rock with a good joint, i dont have time for grammer(though i have top marks in Advanced English). But anyway, Remmy's right! Value meals for toddlers? Thats the parent's fault for being obese asses without a clue about healthiness.
Loginer

kideddie1501 wrote:

i dont have time for grammer
I didn't think it was possible, but I actually hate you even more now.
Cuddlebun
YEAH BECAUSE WHEN YOU'RE A THUG YOU AIN'T GOT TIME FER GRAMMER

TOO BUSY WATCHING ANIME AND SHOPPING AT VANS

THUG LIFE 4EVER
Takuma
yo shut the fuck up before i kick yo ass man
Cuddlebun
OH WHAT DON'T YOU TRY ME

I'LL SLANG YOUR ASS DAWG
Mogsy
If you don't have time for grammar, you shouldn't be posting.

Also, if you haven't noticed by now, a vast majority of children are stupid, and their parents are even dumber.
Two_old
you are just jealous of their iphone

and every kid is stupid, mogsworth
Takuma
hey you're right
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
xerxes_oli
i think you're just jealous..oh and i gotz me and iphone 3gs! lolz!
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy

Two wrote:

and every kid is stupid, mogsworth
I was just being polite..ish.

I honestly hate children and I hate parents who try to find scapegoats for their band parenting when it's painfully obvious in public that they're shitty parents.
Pokebis

Mogsworth wrote:

band parenting
ROCK BANDDDDDDDDDD!
xerxes_oli

Pokebis wrote:

xerxes is at the bottom of top tier here. Not close to god tier.
whose at the top? sinistro?
awp
I think the lesson we've all learned in this thread is that you should never claim to be a thug on the Internet.
Topic Starter
kideddie1501
ass holes. i was just kidding about the thug and grammer thing but Loginer doesn't have to be a complete wipe about it. :o
also, i'm not jealous of no dumb spoiled kid that thinks he's really cool just daddy gives him whatever he wants. look ,im typing just fine SO LAY OFF. heres another thing i dislike, people who feel they are more important because they were deemed obsessive enough to moniter evryone's use of keyboard and spelling on a free online video game....and Kanye West. I hate that talentless moron with a passion just like Lil' Wayne.. Now that i'm on it, i might as well just post a list of celebrities i don't like.

Ashely Simpson, :| Sandra Bullock,
Megan Fox , Shia Labuff ,
Mina Kunis, The-guy-that-played "Morfius",
Seth McFarlane, Angelena Jolie,
Seth Green, Robert Pattison,
Queen Latifah, Whitney Houston,
Ray Ramono , Josh Peck,
every-Rapper- Ryan Secrest , Miley Cyrus :roll:

AND!!! people who dont like children are people who cant have em' or never had a stable family....IM JUST SAYIN'! :lol:
Wojjan
Cuddlebun
alright alright

which one of you fuckers deemed me obsessive enough to moniter evryone's use of keyboard and spelling

out with it
DeathxShinigami
De-rail go...
lukewarmholiday
Ivalset
I hate children.

I hope this works...
awp
Damn you and your Location's Starfox 64 misquoting, luke
Topic Starter
kideddie1501
Yeah, yeah,yeah. im 16 and i am easily annoyed by kids but since i grew up with a family of 7 i can just put them to sleep and its all good. you dont have to completely loath kids, if you dont like them, just keep it to yourself 'cuz its easy to hang out with annoying friends but you cant be around equally childish children?? you know what? i quit. im sticking to the game itself. later.
Cuddlebun
...what? You're the one who created this thread by bitching about a kid you didn't like just because he had better stuff than you did. You gave us ample room to start hating on children.

kideddie1501 wrote:

Yeah, yeah,yeah. im 16 and i am easily annoyed by kids but since i grew up with a family of 7 i can just put them to sleep and its all good.
someone call Social Services these kids are in danger
Pokebis

kideddie1501 wrote:

heres another thing i dislike, people who feel they are more important because they were deemed obsessive enough to moniter evryone's use of keyboard and spelling on a free online video game
Well, I dislike people who do this crap. I'm not trying to get on you because I feel it's my duty, but people like you need to learn how to post or GTFO. The forums are bad enough as is, we may as well have intelligible posts. Also we don't need to hear about your little pet peeves in the world. This is a stupid rant thread that's unneeded. Get a blog or something and let the people who care read it. And learn to type and talk in a professional mannerism. It will help you in the real world. And people will hate you less.
And don't do something stupid like flaming me with null justifications. Try to improve and there won't be a problem.
Oh, and flame wars are also part of your problem. Arguing on the internet is pretty dumb.
Takuma

kideddie1501 wrote:

i'm not jealous of no dumb
I stopped reading there.
Zatoichi
kidieddie your rants sound more like you pointing out shit to make others think you're cool

and that aint cool dawg you know what im sayin
Topic Starter
kideddie1501
i dont care anymore. i dont do anything to to make anyone think anything about anyone. but kids do suck.
Wojjan
I just now noticed...

kideddie1501 wrote:

ass holes. i was just kidding about the thug and grammer thing but Loginer doesn't have to be a complete wipe(?) about it. :o
also, i'm not jealous of no dumb spoiled kid that thinks he's really cool just daddy(?) gives him whatever he wants. look ,(needs space)i(needs ')m typing just fine SO LAY OFF. here(needs ')s another thing i dislike, people who feel they are more important because they were deemed obsessive enough to moniter evryone's use of keyboard and spelling on a free online video game....and Kanye West. I hate that talentless moron with a passion just like Lil' Wayne.. Now that i'm on it, i might as well just post a list of celebrities i don't like.

Ashely Simpson, :| Sandra Bullock,
Megan Fox , Shia Labuff ,
Mina Kunis, The-guy-that-played "Morfius",
Seth McFarlane, Angelena Jolie,
Seth Green, Robert Pattison,
Queen Latifah, Whitney Houston,
Ray Ramono , Josh Peck,
every-Rapper- Ryan Secrest , Miley Cyrus :roll:

AND!!! people who don(needs ')t like children are people who can(needs ')t have (needs ')em' or never had a stable family....I(needs ')M JUST SAYIN'! :lol:

and kideddie1501 also wrote:

Yeah, yeah,(needs space)yeah. i(needs ')m 16 and i am easily annoyed by kids but since i grew up with a family of 7 i can just put them to sleep and it(needs ')s all good. you don(needs ')t have to completely loath kids, if you don(needs ')t like them, just keep it to yourself 'cuz it(needs ')s easy to hang out with annoying friends but you can(needs ')t be around equally childish children?? you know what? i quit. i(needs ')m sticking to the game itself. later.
You would've failed a spelling test twice. Haha. And I only counted two posts.
show more