forum

solfa feat.nao - Love Love Sensation short ver,

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

Mir wrote:

The finish spam hitsounding is really annoying to play, could you fix it perhaps by using the kick as whistle and the finish as finish and the snare as clap or something? If you need all four use normal-hitnormal as your kick and only use the normal sampleset for kicks and switch to soft when you don't need it. That way you don't even need multiple sets for hitsounds.

Just my two cents, map isn't bad but the hitsounds could be improved.
This is something that I will definitely look into doing in the future as I never though of hitsounding that way.

edit: will ask for a dq and will fix the hs even tho im not sure its worth
Mir
:?

Log Off Now wrote:

Mir wrote:

The finish spam hitsounding is really annoying to play, could you fix it perhaps by using the kick as whistle and the finish as finish and the snare as clap or something? If you need all four use normal-hitnormal as your kick and only use the normal sampleset for kicks and switch to soft when you don't need it. That way you don't even need multiple sets for hitsounds.

Just my two cents, map isn't bad but the hitsounds could be improved.
This is something that I will definitely look into doing in the future as I never though of hitsounding that way, but for this I think it'll be ok since it's already qualified and doesn't directly effect the playability of the map. If something were to happen in the future then yes I will consider changing them.
It doesn't directly affect the playability, that is true. What the map is basically asking is "use custom hitsounds unless you want to be spammed with finishes" which to be honest isn't too nice to players that prefer playing with their skin's hitsounds. For me it was hard to concentrate when I first played the map because all I was hearing were finishes, and on top of that the emphasis you put with actual finishes with custom hitsounds are lost because if you don't play with them everything is a finish. I feel that it actually detracts from gameplay experience as it is despite not directly affecting playability.

Edit: nvm you requested literally as i posted this
IamKwaN
As per your request.
Left
What happened here lol

Idk main point here, but @Nao isnt blanket and custom HS optional one? Actually i use custom HS and blanket very often, but there's many mappers without this and still makes great map.

If it isnt point, sorry
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

Left wrote:

What happened here lol

Idk main point here, but @Nao isnt blanket and custom HS optional one? Actually i uses custom HS and blanket very often, but there's many mappers without this and still makes great map.

If it isnt point, sorry
Because of how the map is hitsounded with kicks on finish it sounds a bit spammy without hs I wanted to try and fix it because of some complaints, but because it's not possible to recreate the same effect using more optimal methods we're just going to stick with how it was originally (nothing wrong with your mapping xd)
IamKwaN
They discuss a bit and reach a consensus that swapping the hitsounds doesn't sound cool, so the creator prefers sticking with how it originally was. Bring this back since nothing has been amended.
Left
Oh i c

;w;

Gratz
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

IamKwaN wrote:

They discuss a bit and reach a consensus that swapping the hitsounds doesn't sound cool, so the creator prefers stick with how it originally was. Bring this back since nothing has been amended.
thanks KwaN!

Left wrote:

Oh i c

;w;

Gratz
thanks!
milr_
nice
Nao Tomori
holy
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

milr_ wrote:

nice
thanks!

Nao Tomori wrote:

holy
mapping is hard :\
Mir
Yeah my bad, looks like the way it is now is the only way for Log to have all the hitsounds he wants at the same time.

Sorry for bringing it up.
Topic Starter
Log Off Now

Mir wrote:

Yeah my bad, looks like the way it is now is the only way for Log to have all the hitsounds he wants at the same time.

Sorry for bringing it up.
np
Doyak

Nao Tomori wrote:

Needs a remap if you're going for ranked.
but you just qualified?
Mir

Doyak wrote:

Nao Tomori wrote:

Needs a remap if you're going for ranked.
but you just qualified?
It's a meme tho
Doyak
Oh but the creator's response looked too serious so I thought it was real lol
Eir_DELETED
Great!
re:Gratz~!
Left

Doyak wrote:

Oh but the creator's response looked too serious so I thought it was real lol
I was also baka
Topic Starter