:-[
Stjpa
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
thank
Uberzolik
i love u for making this map
pw384
would be better if "yf_bmp" is added into tags in the next mod for qualification
love this deeply, both map and storyboard
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
Ye i planned to add. Also it seems like i need another metadata check
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
i'm dumb
Garden
aaa i think i cannot check this today a cold is killing me rn i'll do it when i recover
well just take this as a placeholder
Topic Starter
Natteke desu

alacat wrote:

I think it's wrong.
maybe same case p/3122868 or https://osu.ppy.sh/s/143723

Title : enn~淵~
Romanised : enn
Source : 東方神霊廟 ~ Ten Desires.
Tags : Chiisana Yokubou no Hoshizora 上海アリス幻樂団 Team Shanghai Alice

http://www16.big.or.jp/~zun/html/th13top.html
http://sally.dojin.com/SA-002b.html
Stjpa
Re-bub #1 because of sb changes and new metadata
Kyubey
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
thanks
Garden
aadd touhou to tags

collab:
01:03:648 (6,1) - 01:19:258 (6,1) - you did contrary new combos for vocal in highest diff
03:45:843 (4) - the reverse is not mapped to any specific sound here maybe u wanna make 03:46:575 - clickable or sth but the idea is not consistent with highest diff either so i supposed its a mistake

extra:
01:09:258 (4,5,6,1,2,3) - suddenly bumped up spacing and continuous anti-clockwise movement here make it stand out as a quite gimmick pattern to play in this relatively calm section, compared with exact same rhythm patterns in similar sections so i suggest rearranging a bit here.
02:29:502 (6,1) - should swap nc for vocal like u did to the first part
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
there was a converstation via irc
бокс
soo, 03:45:843 (4) - i haven't fixed this in collab (whole that diff have a bit other rhythmic since i really tried to make it less complicated) and 01:09:258 (4,5,6,1,2,3) - i really tried to reduce the spacing, but i probably failed (also i wanted to emphazise vocals with those spacings)
10:06 EvilElvis: updating atm
10:10 Garden: hmm.. 03:45:843 (4,5) - dont u think combine them into one is less complicated?
10:16 EvilElvis: 03:46:575 (5) - is strong beat actually, and i want to have it clicable because otherwice whole stuff will be odd to play, because most of the strong beats would be unckicable
10:17 Garden: well okie i think i misunderstood it

also some ncs were fixed
Garden
qualified!
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
BEST 8 OF MARCH GIFT THANK YOU LOVE
allein
Congrats, sweetie ~ <3
pw384
AWESOME
IamKwaN
According to the BNG rules, you could nominate the set only 24 hours after the latest bubble. Reverted to #2 bubble.
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
so this is the same for rebubbles?
OKIE HYPE WASN'T REAL
Nardoxyribonucleic
There should be at least a 24-hour gap between qualification and the last bubble no matter what situation you are in.
IamKwaN
Yes, because intention of the rule to give enough time for the public to look over your set and discuss if issues were found. Rebubbling means you have changed something in your set. You agree with the change, thus pushing the set forward again. So, with the changes, you have to give the public another 24 hours to check.
Winnie
Ayyy Chata. I have a good song no one has from Chata if you wanna map it. Contact the mp3 god anytime 8-)
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
oookie then, thanks for poiting stuff
Garden
sorry for inconvenience .. didnt notice it while turning to a new page
Lama Poluna

InternalLight wrote:

Congrats, sweetie ~ <3
PandaHero

EvilElvis wrote:

OKIE HYPE WASN'T REAL
Enon
:D

I T I S A W E S O M E
riktoi
Is it possible the fog image could be change to something that doesn't have a mean cut like the image currently has? It's not really that big of a deal, but since this map's qualification was postponed maybe it's possible!!!
Yohanes
Goddamnit, how do you find lots of orgasmic music like this

and while you're at it, probably add "東方project" to the tags as well
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
As for the tag i already have it (not romanised) but ill add, it won't hurt, as for sb, well, personally i find it okay, but i'll ask yf to check it, thanks people!
Seijiro
I never heard such a soft and cute Chata voice, holy <3
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
both were applied

btw, do i need to ask people to rebbuble because the fog sprite actually was changed by other one?

Delis
Kyubey
Rebubble #1.
Stjpa
seems like u wanna go the safe way

Topic Starter
Natteke desu
well yeah

also i simply like bubbles
thanks people!
pkhg
i wanted to map this song but cant top elvis