forum

Newbie Game 15: Rise From The Ashes [Game over!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
Ugh, i really need to sleep, this fever isnt doing me any favors and much less is this 1v1 with you.
beeboy123
Maybe after this game you'll finally stop scum reading every game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hika

Frostings wrote:

-[Jess]- wrote:

I will post later after I get clam down since those two quote makes me get emotional and just realized I do nothing.starting to read for to first day.
I really hope that got lost in translation
Lmfao I wish you didn't say this honestly
Hika
Also I'm goin ta bed. My cold getting icky. Good night.
abraker
Woah. There is no way I will be able to read all of this in time due to work. :\
rEdo
@Zexion: Are you alive?

Proper post soon, busy with stuff right now.
Sakura

I think we need to start consolidating soon
Sakura
So one thing still bothers me about beeboy and it's the fact that he came only to defend himself, he didnt comment on anything else that happened.
Jess is still a wild card.
Hika i think i may have been overthinking it.
abraker continues to do nothing but defend Hika and attack Frosty.

Everyone else im fairly sure is town.
Hika
Abraker, why u defending me fam
abraker

Hika wrote:

Abraker, why u defending me fam
What post indicates I am defending you? I might be agreeing with you, but not defending. I still believe you can turn out to be scum, so you are not off the hook. It's see others more scummier than you, which is why I haven't been questioning you as of late.

Also to;dr Beeboy is getting rammed and Sakura doesn't suspect Hika of scum anymore?
I just skimmed through the thing so I definitely don't have a full picture of what happened while I was asleep. Will catch up to stuff in some 7 or 8 hours
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

So one thing still bothers me about beeboy and it's the fact that he came only to defend himself, he didnt comment on anything else that happened.
That's cause the only thing between my reads and my posts where people attacking me >.>
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

I think we need to start consolidating soon
I agree vote Jess.
Topic Starter
Zexion
PSA: not dead, still on work. Votecount, explanations and stuff in about 3 hours.
Topic Starter
Zexion
@Hika: I'll just let this pass because you're an experienced player and because I really don't want to disrupt the flow of the game. This is everyone's last chance: please pay attention when posting.

Votecount 2.8
beeboy123 [2] - Sakura, , B1rd
-[Jess]- [1] - beeboy123
Frostings [1] - abraker
Hika [1] - rEdo
rEdo [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
B1rd [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [3] - Frostings, Hika, -[Jess]-
With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Please tell me if you see any mistakes.
Day 2 ends on Feb 24th, 22:00 UTC.

Hika
Thanks Zexion.

Anyways, I'm around for the next 5 hours.
B1rd
Why'd you unvote beeboy?
Hika
Chances of a hammer from someone who wasn't paying attention.
I think I said that earlier too
Hika
Vote:bboy
rEdo
@beeboy:
a) Gimme reasons to think Jess is scum.
b) Why would you beetlejuice? You literally showed up when the wagon shifted from Jess to you, and you just said your vote sits on Jess without a proper explanation. I pretty much second everything that Sakura have said to this point.

Unvote
Vote: beeboy123 (this is L-2)
rEdo
WHOA WAIT

Unvote
rEdo
Now when I think about it, I believe it's safer to actually lynch Jess and see her flip. If she turns out scum - woo, that's the time to revaluate the game for me. If she turn town - we could just push beeboy to the end of the world.

But I want to hear from beeboy first, seriously.
Hika
that's what i was saying but he beetlejuice so hard lel
Frostings
Vote Jess
I'd really rather not lynch beeboy today
He's still in my townread
B1rd
I still want to lynch beeboy. But Jess or beeboy, at this point I just want to lynch someone.
rEdo

B1rd wrote:

I still want to lynch beeboy. But Jess or beeboy, at this point I just want to lynch someone.
you filthy murderer skum vote berd gg game solveded

But yeah, I have to agree on Frosty here. I believe lynching Jess will actually yield much more information for us than lynching beeboy. Still holding myself from the vote, though.
rEdo
B1rd, why beeboy over Jess?
beeboy123

rEdo wrote:

@beeboy:
a) Gimme reasons to think Jess is scum.
b) Why would you beetlejuice? You literally showed up when the wagon shifted from Jess to you, and you just said your vote sits on Jess without a proper explanation. I pretty much second everything that Sakura have said to this point.

Unvote
Vote: beeboy123 (this is L-2)

a) Jess declared intent to hammer on Dawnsday I just don't buy that she didn't realize he was at L-1 when she voted him a few pages earlier and her reasons to vote him are also kinda sketchy.
b) I was lurking the thread in between anime episodes I was watching with a friend and was going to post some time around 1 am but I don't like being at L-1 with Jess off my wagon so I decided to post.
beeboy123
I'll try and not be VLA in the future guys I didn't know having things to do IRL would cause so many problems.
beeboy123
Anyway I have something I want to do in 30-45 mins and I won't be back until 1am or something so if you have anything you want to ask you should do it now.
rEdo
I'm not really satisfied with your effort put into this game. Literally everyone could just say "I vote Jess because I don't like that she hammered", but.. on the other hand this really is a valid argument one could use to SR her x.x

I'm so edgy this game I have no idea what to thinkt anymore. I think we need the Jess flip.

God, fuck this.
Vote: -[Jess]-
rEdo
I mean, she's been beetlejuicing as well, but that's literally all she does every fucking game.
Hika
Let's just call it a PL.
Unvote
Vote: Jess
Hika
Jess L-1. Care.
rEdo
L-1
Hika
I don't care who hammer tbh just write what you think and declare intent to hammer
rEdo
If Jess self-hammers and flips town I will *REDACTED*
Hika
TBH
B1rd

rEdo wrote:

B1rd, why beeboy over Jess?
It's that I think beeboy is scum, but with Jess it's more I think she might be scum, but I'm not really sure. I'm fine with voting Jess too, but that's more of a conservative option, I'd prefer to go with my scumreads.

Welp, seems that it has swung back to a Jess lynch after all, I'm fine with hammering when everyone's ready.
rEdo
The reason I started the beeboy wagon was because I thought this can't be this simple and that we need to make out the most of today as possible, but in the end it seems like we need that flip.
Sakura
I'm hammering within 1 hour if no one has any objections.
show more