forum

Sou - Kokoronashi [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Stefan
Okay uhm.. mind if we set a final point here? If you have a good reason to question the qualify, please give a proper feedback and try to help. Anything else should be avoided.
Hareimu
nice set.
Lovelyattack
just wonder why its just 2 difficulty while the map duration BELOW 5 min

also... where is the BASIC RULES that we need to wait 1 - 2 weeks to getting bubbled?this map simply broke it
Stefan

SE_LovelySoul wrote:

The rule says to have at least two difficulties, one for for the lesser good, one for the better players.

SE_LovelySoul wrote:

also... where is the BASIC RULES that we need to wait 1 - 2 weeks to getting bubbled?this map simply broke it
t/516786 4th last point of BNG Rules:
There must be at least 24 hours between placing a bubble and qualifying a mapset. This is to give other members of the community and Beatmap Nominators a bit of time to think about whether they want to veto the placed bubble.
The time between the bubble and qualification were around 32 hours.
kouzuki_karen
<
Niko-nyan

SE_LovelySoul wrote:

clarification about the 2nd lines : that he meant is the old of the map, not the proccess between bubbled to qualify
Nysrogh
So much angry people on this thread wtf, btw Congrats~~
5urface
Your entitlement sickens me
Topic Starter
Chromoxx

SE_LovelySoul wrote:

A set must contain at least 2 difficulties, at least one of which must be an easy or normal. The lowest difficulty must be under 2 stars.
People should educate themselves on the ranking criteria before making posts like these.

There is no rule about how long a map must be submitted before getting bubbled, since that would be pretty nonsensical in general, the only rule concerning time is the 24 hour rule between bubbled and qualified.
People should educate themselves on the BNG rules before making these kind of posts.

Thank you. At least this will be a learning experience to you regarding ranking criteria and rules in general, since you seemed to be rather uneducated on the subject.
Kimitakari

Raiden wrote:

The fact that people get fast ranked maps triggers you? Sucks to be you then.
Didnt we had Monstrata speedranking on it? I wonder...
zigizigiefe
wtf did just happen Gratz :)
Surono
gratz!

zigizigiefe wrote:

wtf did just happen Gratz :)
Hi Efe, how about your best friend map? need to rank? or you dont want it cuz people will say " dem plis rank noice pp or moar combo or many diffs dem, not short or just wanna have ranked map hauehuhe ".
Sotarks
Idk why poeple are even trying to throw salt on this kind of situation, what do you guys want ? Making him wait 2 weeks and rank just for "it" will change something?
Absolutly not, if the map is ready to go, just <insert nice meme>
Pachiru
when people are getting more salty than it:

congratz mr chromoxzzzz
Monstrata

Raiden wrote:

Not only you provided zero arguments, but also recurred to going full ad hominem saying I look like a kid. Typical of someone who loses arguments quite often.
Late to the party, but I can't help but laugh at the irony there lol.
>Denounces someone for using ad hominem remarks because they can't win an argument.
>Proceeds to use ad hominem remark.

:lol:

Grats on speedrank tho~ I wouldn't have imagined Oko to do something like this tbh xD. Seeing people in new light~
Xinely

Monstrata wrote:

I wouldn't have imagined Oko to do something like this tbh xD
Stefan
Any QAT is free to unlock this if a DQ is necessary. Keeping this locked for now.
Okoratu
locking the thread locks out any community feedback there is

which doesn't make much sense

so either argue about something related to this specific map or have posts removed from here i guess
Raiden

Monstrata wrote:

Raiden wrote:

Not only you provided zero arguments, but also recurred to going full ad hominem saying I look like a kid. Typical of someone who loses arguments quite often.
Late to the party, but I can't help but laugh at the irony there lol.
>Denounces someone for using ad hominem remarks because they can't win an argument.
>Proceeds to use ad hominem remark.

:lol:

Grats on speedrank tho~ I wouldn't have imagined Oko to do something like this tbh xD. Seeing people in new light~
Can't see any ad hominem right there, just a factual remark. Those who use ad hominem typically lose arguments often.

Gotta try harder :P
PatZar
nicememe
Surono
chrome.exe

PatZar wrote:

https://niceme.me
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/genocide

respect to genicode, and... who's patzar../